• 89 results
Druzzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Druzzie

Welp, that was vomit inducing. It really is amazing to me that I have been enjoyed the Marvel spiderman from before Superior. This new direction is just.... but I guess it's not surprising Marvel okay this direction for Gwen.

1. Bendis is trying to phase out Peter Parker as Spiderman. So in that respect Miles will be taking on more and more of the mythos of Peter Parker which now include the love of his life and the defining woman of Peter Parker career.

2. They will say if you don't like this than you are racist and shame you into supporting this match up. What ever happent o Anya and Kamala with Miles? They are in his frigging age group and part of the new Marvel Mythos.

3. More sales, since Spider Gwen is now pushed out of the 100 spot and Miles books been slowly declining. This will instantly bring back old fans or people that is just outrage.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Is Bendis really going to ignore the fact that she is in her twenties and he is fifteen. If this was in reverse with a 20 year old man kissing Kamala people would be loosing there shit and starting some dumb ass twitter hash tag.

This event screams cheap P. R stunt just like when Superman and Wonder Woman where kissing on the cover of Justice League.

Greekfire13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@br_havoc said:

Is Bendis really going to ignore the fact that she is in her twenties and he is fifteen. If this was in reverse with a 20 year old man kissing Kamala people would be loosing there shit and starting some dumb ass twitter hash tag.

This event screams cheap P. R stunt just like when Superman and Wonder Woman where kissing on the cover of Justice League.

Miles is 17 and Gwen is 19. It really isn't that big of a deal.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By BR_Havoc

@br_havoc said:

When has her age been stated? they have shown her drinking before so I was under the impression that she was 21 and last Miles book I read he was 15 at the max. So does he age in real time?

Either that stuff aside don't change the fact that this is a cheap P.R stunt which most people are seeing threw now and rejecting.

Greekfire13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Greekfire13

@br_havoc said:
@greekfire13 said:
@br_havoc said:

When has her age been stated? they have shown her drinking before so I was under the impression that she was 21 and last Miles book I read he was 15 at the max. So does he age in real time?

Either that stuff aside don't change the fact that this is a cheap P.R stunt which most people are seeing threw now and rejecting.

Jason Latour confirmed their ages on his twitter. Gwen is 19 and Miles is 17.

Again as far as Miles' age is concerned in Ultimate Spider-Man #200, the issue that basically was the Prologue to Miles' last ultimate title, there was a party held on the 2nd year anniversary of Peter's death. Miles was 13 nearly 14 when Peter died. Then when you add all the time skips caused by Secret Wars, the 8 month time skip that brought us to Secret Wars and another 8 month time skip after Secret Wars Miles is, at the very least, 16 at this point.

I'd say 17.

AmadeusL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By AmadeusL

I hope this is temporary. 3 issues temporary. Otherwise I'm dropping both series from my subscription. They don't have any reason to be together other than both being spiders. I would much rather Gwen expand on her own universe and Miles work on his existing relationships. This is so forced. Thank you Bendis for ruining more characters.

Nerdzilla101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come guys it's all alright, he's either 17 or 16 and either way in the state of new York 16 is the age of consent so....

IDontLikeBirds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@br_havoc said:
@greekfire13 said:
@br_havoc said:

Jason Latour confirmed their ages on his twitter. Gwen is 19 and Miles is 17.

Again as far as Miles' age is concerned in Ultimate Spider-Man #200, the issue that basically was the Prologue to Miles' last ultimate title, there was a party held on the 2nd year anniversary of Peter's death. Miles was 13 nearly 14 when Peter died. Then when you add all the time skips caused by Secret Wars, the 8 month time skip that brought us to Secret Wars and another 8 month time skip after Secret Wars Miles is, at the very least, 16 at this point.

I'd say 17.

^What they said. I think a lot of people forgot about all the time jumps they did in the Ultimate Universe and then the 8 month time jump after Secret Wars.

Also most of you do know this is not "the love of Peter's life"? This isn't even the same Gwen Stacey and he was never with Gwen that long. It's been stated several times that MJ is the love is his life (they went into more detail with Mephisto and OMD, etc). It makes sense they'd be together given their age being close to each other and both being around each other a lot (Spiderverse and other team ups). Does it feel weird to me? A little, mainly because it is a version of Gwen, but Peter made peace with it not being his Gwen during Spiderverse. Do I care for the pairing? Not really, but not against it. It is what it is. He's already dated the Ultimate Universe version of Kate Bishop, so not surprised he'd date another superhero (though that Kate wasn't a superhero).

SeedSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Disgusting. Why Bendis don't put Miles to the Iron Tonisha? It's be a great couple, but he need to insert your creation in something famous.

No Caption Provided

AND HE LOVE TO MAKE INTER RACIAL COUPLES

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We can have Spider-Gwen and Miles, but not Peter Parker and Jessica Drew?

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amadeusl said:

I hope this is temporary. 3 issues temporary. Otherwise I'm dropping both series from my subscription. They don't have any reason to be together other than both being spiders. I would much rather Gwen expand on her own universe and Miles work on his existing relationships. This is so forced. Thank you Bendis for ruining more characters.

I think that Bendis should have left Marvel the moment when his run on the X-Men ended. The only reason to why he signed a 10-year contract extension was because Joe Quesada pull all the stops to make him do whatever he wants with no interference from Marvel. I believe that Bendis heart lies with his creator owned properties instead of superhero books. The fact that Marvel has allowed Bendis to bring Miles over to the regular Marvel Universe was their way to keep him happy as he wanted to do his Spidermen sequel. I have a feeling that Joe Quesada wants to get rid of Peter Parker and replace him with Miles Morales. This interdemensional crossover with Spider-Gwen and Miles Morales is getting out of hand. I think that Joe Quesada and Bendis, along with Dan Slott needs to leave Marvel and focus on their creator owned stuff as they are intentionally destroying Peter Parker: Spider-Man....

Stellar421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel there, Marvel.

IDontLikeBirds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Disgusting. Why Bendis don't put Miles to the Iron Tonisha? It's be a great couple, but he need to insert your creation in something famous.

No Caption Provided

AND HE LOVE TO MAKE INTER RACIAL COUPLES

Who ever Miles dates, it's most likely going to be an interracial couple. Miles is biracial.

NukeA6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought Bendis hit his lowest with that Civil War 2 crap and then this happens. No wonder Spider-Man fans are acting more bitter lately.

TheFizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bendis must be stopped. Who is giving that idiot the green light on shit like this!?

Thegamemanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The weird thing about this whole situation is that clone Gwen is seen very "close" to peter on one of the covers from what is shown. Maybe both spiderman can each bring their own Gwen (*≧艸≦)

Avatar image for parker_industries
Parker_Industries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It feels..weird.It just doesn't work for me.I mean,it's fvcking Gwen Stacy,the person who made Peter the man who he is today.I know it's not the same Gwen we all know and love,but still. Khamala would be better for Miles.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why was I under the impression that miles was gay?

mrkareemruiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moogman13: Miles is black, his mother is black hispanic

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@aallen1: I see, thx for explaining.

It's just that when they draw him with peter & tony they draw him a lot shorter I guess.

HollowMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's pathetic how Miles Morales has nothing going on for him, he's literally Black Peter Parker.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gwen becomes a single mother?

Avatar image for staticspeedster
StaticSpeedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 2

#74  Edited By StaticSpeedster

I thought they were gonna do it on the rooftop just like Batman and Catwoman.....

This surprisingly looks pretty good.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By DeathHero61

Wait isn't miles homosexual?

Spiderman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#76  Edited By Spiderman13

Miles and Gwen are some of my favorite characters in the MU. Age doesn't matter but love does so if they are truly in love I am very fine with this even kind of excited.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dudes is really in here mad that a young brown brotha is attracting a woman? Dudes must get no skins.

Realisation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't like it. Miles shouldn't just be a black version of Peter. He should be a bit more original.

Crazyspideyfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

When are we going to see the original 616 Miles, at the end of Spider-Men.

Crazyspideyfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 Pete better catch them doing this, and then they will all sit down and have a little chat lol.

Crazyspideyfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crazyspideyfan: This is so disrespectful to Peter, since Miles remembers the Ultimate Universe.

Crazyspideyfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for robomonkeytwine
RoboMonkeyTwine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jogga said:

Isn't he like 15?

Isn't she in Collage?

Say it this way....she's 18 and he's 15 doesn't sound so bad. All I have to say is "High five"! Nothing wrong with being 4 years apart heck even 5.

RoboMonkeyTwine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@druzzie said:

Welp, that was vomit inducing. It really is amazing to me that I have been enjoyed the Marvel spiderman from before Superior. This new direction is just.... but I guess it's not surprising Marvel okay this direction for Gwen.

1. Bendis is trying to phase out Peter Parker as Spiderman. So in that respect Miles will be taking on more and more of the mythos of Peter Parker which now include the love of his life and the defining woman of Peter Parker career.

2. They will say if you don't like this than you are racist and shame you into supporting this match up. What ever happent o Anya and Kamala with Miles? They are in his frigging age group and part of the new Marvel Mythos.

3. More sales, since Spider Gwen is now pushed out of the 100 spot and Miles books been slowly declining. This will instantly bring back old fans or people that is just outrage.

Time for Peter to grow up anyway. Which they are doing. Time for more mixed babies in the world.

RoboMonkeyTwine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By RoboMonkeyTwine
@amadeusl said:

Really...I mean come one he's 1/2 black and she's white...Trophy FTW!

SamuraiGhost63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By SamuraiGhost63

Miles bout to dive deep in them guts xD

mrkareemruiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

Oh Gwen gonna rock..steady

Steady rocking all night long

Yeah, Gen is gonna rock...steady

Steady rocking on Miles'done

I'm a horrible human being.

Greekfire13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000:

It's from All New All Different Avengers Annual #1.

Greekfire13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Greekfire13

@watcher5000:

In one month he'll be 17 though, lol.

But yeah in all seriousness he's 16 and in one month will turn 17. And Gwen is apparently barely 2 years older than he is.

9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By 9dragons

@highaccuser:

According to American Interracial marriage studies and dating studies, American Caucasian women have no tendency to seek out African partners. Proximity plays a dominant role in dating outcomes.

Also, African Nigerian Urologists conducted a study and have concluded, "there is no convincing scientific background to support the ascription of bigger penile dimensions to people of the Black race", they found african penis averaged 5.2 inches erected. All peer reviewed Urology penile studies found no relationship between race and penis size, including private studies conducted by penile enlargement industries. Hence, Africans are average in size, according to African researchers.

Just throwing some science around to clear up the fog. I had to write a paper about perceive sexuality in my psychology course.