Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gmanfromheck

On sale Thursday 12/5

(Gladden Cover)
(Gladden Cover)
Ya gotta love Paul Dini.  No, seriously.  You have to.
(W) Paul Dini       (A) Stephanie Gladden       (Cov) Stephanie Gladden, Greg Horn

Paul Dini’s JINGLE BELLE comes to Top Cow in a special “Halloween collides with Christmas” one-shot written by Dini and drawn by Stephanie Gladden (POWERPUFF GIRLS, CHOWDER, HOPSTER’S TRACKS). This kicks off the brand-new Dinicartoons imprint at Top Cow.

Inspired by Mary Shelley’s original novel (sort of), the story of Frankenstein’s monster takes a new twist when he is found by Jingle in the Arctic wastes and “rehabilitated” to fit in with the elves at Santa’s Workshop. All goes well until an ultra-PC city declares Santa Claus taboo and awakens Frankie’s monstrous side in a misguided attempt to help his friend. It’s up to an ailing Santa and a reluctant Jingle Belle to stop their monstrous “apprentice” before he destroys the town and ruins the reputation of Christmas forever!

Cover A – Stephanie Gladden
Cover B – Greg Horn
Full Color      32 pages        $2.99       one-shot

(Horn Cover)
(Horn Cover)

SilverZeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By SilverZeo

Santa shouldn't be discourage by that overly cliche Sarah Palin stereotype, nobody really listen to overbearing right preachers anymore.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Santa Claus better beat Frankenstein's azz  ! Cause I want my damn Gift out of his Christmas Bag  !
SilverZeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By SilverZeo
King Saturn said:
"Santa Claus better beat Frankenstein's azz  ! Cause I want my damn Gift out of his Christmas Bag  !
"
Yea, I want my Wii games. Wait, you think that political lady would have brought up the concept of copyright infringement, wouldn't she?
Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Last_Guardian

lol..this looks cool..

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
SilverZeo said:
"King Saturn said:
"Santa Claus better beat Frankenstein's azz  ! Cause I want my damn Gift out of his Christmas Bag  !
"
Yea, I want my Wii games. Wait, you think that political lady would have brought up the concept of copyright infringement, wouldn't she?"
She Better Not...

lol
Avatar image for austintageous002
austintageous002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers