Intercompany Crossover

Avatar image for deactivated-5a678297354e0
deactivated-5a678297354e0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I got all this list with comics issues and this about DC characters universe meet Marvel characters universe but I found this list from this website is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercompany_crossover and I have been check this website website list.

But I not sure is there another different comics issues name has DC characters universe meet Marvel characters universe.

Superman vs The Amazing Spider-Man

Superman and Spider-Man

Batman vs The Incredible Hulk

Uncanny X-Men and The New Teen Titans

Batman / Punisher: Lake of Fire

Punisher / Batman: Deadly Knights

Darkseid vs Galactus: The Hunger

Spider-Man and Batman

Green Lantern / Silver Surfer: Unholy Alliances

DC Versus Marvel issues 1 to 4

All Access issues 1 to 4

Silver Surfer / Superman

Batman and Captain America

Daredevil / Batman

Batman and Spider-Man

Unlimited Access issues 1 to 4

Superman / Fantastic Four

The Incredible Hulk vs Superman

Batman / Daredevil: King of New York

JLA/Avengers issues 1 to 4

Crossover Classics The Marvel/DC Collection issues 1 to 4

Amazon

Assassins

Doctor StrangeFate

JLX

Legends of the Dark Claw

Super Soldier

Bruce Wayne Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Bullets and Bracelets

Magneto and the Magnetic Men

Speed Demon

Spider-Boy

X-Patrol

Bruce Wayne Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Bullets and Bracelets

Magneto and the Magnetic Men

Speed Demon

Spider-Boy

X-Patrol

Challengers of the Fantastic

Exciting X-Patrol

Iron Lantern

The Magnetic Men featuring Magneto

Spider-Boy Team-Up

Thorion of the New Asgods

The Amalgam Age of Comics: The DC Comics Collection

The Amalgam Age of Comics: The Marvel Comics Collection

Return to the Amalgam Age of Comics: The DC Comics Collection

Return to the Amalgam Age of Comics: The Marvel Comics Collection

Avatar image for deactivated-5a678297354e0
deactivated-5a678297354e0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you know Bugs Bunny and Wile E. Coyote in DC and is they met DC Characters and Marvel Characters?

Because I found Bugs Bunny and Wile E. Coyote from this website isAlso is they are good or bad guy?Marvel Versus DC #2

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/dc-versus-marvelmarvel-versus-dc-2-round-two/4000-105511/

DC - Bugs Bunny

DC - Wile E. Coyote

Do you know Robert Oppenheimer (Julius Robert Oppenheimer) in Non-Fictional and is this person met DC Characters and Marvel Characters?

Because I found Robert Oppenheimer (Julius Robert Oppenheimer) from this website isAlso that Robert Oppenheimer (Julius Robert Oppenheimer) are good or bad guy?Batman/Captain America

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/batman-captain-america-1-batman-captain-america/4000-118198/

Non-Fictional - Robert Oppenheimer (Julius Robert Oppenheimer)Do you know Seth (Σήθ), Surtur (Surtr) and Ymir in In the Public Domain and is this they met DC Characters and Marvel Characters?Because I found that Seth (Σήθ), Surtur (Surtr) and Ymir from this website isAlso thay Seth (Σήθ), Surtur (Surtr) and Ymir are good or bad guy?Avengers/JLA #4

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/jlaavengers-4-the-brave-and-the-bold/4000-105427/In the Public Domain - Seth (Σήθ)In the Public Domain - Surtur (Surtr)

In the Public Domain -Ymir

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Galactus next located an extradimensional gladiator whom he had been tracking for decades, transforming him into his herald, until he was liberated by the Fantastic Four."
Even Green lantern has been referred to as an "Emerald Gladiator". The fact that they word it so vague and short (hard to notice) tells me more about what they aren't saying rather then what they do say in the handbooks. If they are being vague on purpose, it's usually a sign of them referencing a crossover without stepping on any toes copyright wise.