gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

Together for the first time! The Amazing Spider-Man meets the Miraculous Ms. Marvel in the super hero team-up you’ve all been waiting for in October’s AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #7! And if that’s not enough, New York Times-bestselling creators Dan Slott, Christos Gage and Giuseppe Cammuncoli also bring you to the Edge of Spider-Verse! As Spidey and Ms. Marvel face someone who looks a lot like Captain Marvel, meet the mysterious Spider-UK – but what is his connection to Spider-Verse? Seeds of the biggest Spider-Man story of all time are sown here, and no fan can afford to miss the epic AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #7 – on-sale this October!

For more on Spider-Verse, visit Marvel.com and join in on the conversation on Twitter using #SpiderVerse.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #7 (AUG140795)

Written by DAN SLOTT with CHRISTOS GAGE

Art & Cover by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI

Variant Covers by JAVIER PULIDO (AUG140796)

And GARY CHOO (AUG140799)

Deadpool 75th Variant by MICHAEL GOLDEN (AUG140797)

Hasbro Variant Also Available (AUG140798)

FOC 9/15/14, ON-SALE 10/08/14

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

OnesOwnGrief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Captain Marvel? Looks nothing like her. Captain Britain on the other hand... totally. Would have made that connection before stating Marvel.

Avatar image for blackhawk000111
blackhawk000111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excited for this Kamala Khan is such an amazing character.

Avatar image for brinkthemoviemyfavoritemovie
brinkthemoviemyfavoritemovie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Oh great it's Marvel's god awful "look how diverse and progressive we are!!!!" character. Are they going to awkwardly try to shove her into every story now? Also: why do I care!? Slott's SM is terrible and I don't plan to read it!

DrellAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Love that Deadpool variant, and I'm glad to see us on the road to Spiderverse now.

Oh great it's Marvel's god awful "look how diverse and progressive we are!!!!" character. Are they going to awkwardly try to shove her into every story now? Also: why do I care!? Slott's SM is terrible and I don't plan to read it!

Well aren't you pleasant.

kantrip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was about to drop off Spider-Man but you know what? I'm gonna get this story. I like the idea of Kamala getting some new hero time with her dream team-ups. Plus I think Dan will do right by her in the writing. :)

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

"Oh,he's English,let's give him a Beatles haircut" ......

Leafx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could take or leave Kamala (though I do like her) in this issue, I'm more interested in Brit-Spidey gearing up for Spiderverse

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Oh man that art is far better than Ramos'. Hopefully Slott returns Peter to form, he was the village idiot in his return arc.

IDontLikeBirds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IDontLikeBirds

Yeah, let's just keep all the heroes white and male, because those are the only people that exist in the world and should be the only ones who can be heroes! Pfft, have you ever read her series? It's well written, funny, has a great supporting cast, feels organic and I believe this may be her first appearance in another series (though Lockjaw and Wolverine have appeared in hers, but she was created by the Terrigen mists, so Lockjaw fits). So yeah, why DO you care? You don't care for the character or the series, so why make the comment at all? If you give it a chance and don't like it, that's one thing, but with a statement like the one you made, it doesn't seem like you did.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Have you actually picked up the Ms. Marvel book? If you haven't then I wouldn't go around saying negative things about a character that I have no idea what she's about.

dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By dreamfall31
Rainja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Nice art. I am just dont like that Ms. Marvel character. Not my speed.

laabitres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im so hyped for spider-verse

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, don't all British people look like that, though?

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

Not anymore.

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maddpanda531 said:

@punyparker said:

Not anymore.

Oh god, I've been living a lie.

Avatar image for timelordscience
TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at all the negativity.

This looks like fun. Love Kamala.

MyNameIsWill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MyNameIsWill

It's cool that Kamala is indirectly involved with Spider-Verse now.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

averywetfrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brinkthemoviemyfavoritemovie:

Also: why do I care!?

why do you care? you just want to troll. going into a discussion just to say how bad everything is makes you feel superior to the people who enjoy it. because you know its bad, you think how stupid could someone be to like it. its fine to dislike an idea, but you come off really stuck up. bigotry is a probable reason why you are so negative about this.

sparty-dbq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sparty-dbq

Ah geez, Marvel, you're letting Slott get his greasy mitts on Kamala already?!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 the_stegman  Moderator

And Kamala's fangirling continues. lol.

Avatar image for bored_and_agitated
bored_and_agitated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have very much NOT been liking this spiderman series and was gonna drop it but I guess I'll see where this Ms. Marvel thing goes. How many issues will the crossover last?

also, i hate crossovers and events ARRGHH

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 107

Interesting

Avatar image for the_kid_lantern
The_Kid_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider UK seems pretty cool, is he supposed to be Capt. Britain from another universe? I kinda like the idea of Spiderverse but in all honesty the whole multiple Spidermen at one time was done in Spider Island. If they go through the entire story and we don't see something like Spiderboy or Scarlet Spider 2099 then it's gonna be a waste. But that Gwen Stacy looks pretty badass....

~KL~

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453
deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453
deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something about a Captain Britain who is also spiderman seems just so obvious and wonderfully weird that I'm sad I didn't think of it first.

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29  Edited By Mrfuzzynutz

This new Ms Marvel is interesting. Personally the character never interested me, in fact the very idea of her powers, and taking the ms Marvel name just didn't sit well with me.

Her powers make her look goofy, like Plastic Man or something like that a, or worst case, she looks poorly drawn proportion wise. So visually never cared for her.

Secondly, I disliked the fact she didn't earn the Ms Marvel name, she just popped up and was Ta Da..I will be Ms Marvel now. As her origins and power set have zero to do with the Marvel legacy. Just a cheap cash grab ploy for a young character

HOWEVER...i think this will be a great time to see what see is all about and see what she is all about. And she has a very vocal and enthusiastic fan base so maybe this will be a pleasant surprise, or it may just doom her forever in my eyes lol

DrThanos91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

Definitely gonna pick this one up! Ms Marvel and Spiderverse,sound like a good story!!

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#31  Edited By Teerack

Awesome! Can't wait to see Ms. Marvel/Spider-Man team up. Gonna be awesome.

@onesowngrief said:

Captain Marvel? Looks nothing like her. Captain Britain on the other hand... totally. Would have made that connection before stating Marvel.

It said Ms. Marvel not Captain Marvel. Kamala has taken up the Ms. Marvel mantle since Carol became Captain Marvel.

MyNameIsWill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@mrfuzzynutz: Kamala explains her use of the "Ms. Marvel" identity in her series. You should read it.

consafo80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be getting this just cause its got Kamala in it. Who has quickly become one of my all time favourite characters. Love her.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

looks so much better than the first arc.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

This new Ms Marvel is interesting. Personally the character never interested me, in fact the very idea of her powers, and taking the ms Marvel name just didn't sit well with me.

Her powers make her look goofy, like Plastic Man or something like that a, or worst case, she looks poorly drawn proportion wise. So visually never cared for her.

Secondly, I disliked the fact she didn't earn the Ms Marvel name, she just popped up and was Ta Da..I will be Ms Marvel now. As her origins and power set have zero to do with the Marvel legacy. Just a cheap cash grab ploy for a young character

HOWEVER...i think this will be a great time to see what see is all about and see what she is all about. And she has a very vocal and enthusiastic fan base so maybe this will be a pleasant surprise, or it may just doom her forever in my eyes lol

Her powers are more like a skull then anything else. She can do more then stretch, she can also grow huge and shrink down tiny. she can heal but it burns a lot of calories and tires her out, and she can shape shift at a level where it also includes clothes. She is also still learning about her powers some she might have more powers we don't know about yet.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CAN'T WAIT

Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

Oh shap, Britain Spider-man in the house!

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's, impossible to hate this book. Come on guys!!!

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By VeganDiet

@brinkthemoviemyfavoritemovie said:

Slott's Spider-man is terrible, yes, but you're wrong about Ms. Marvel. She rules, and her book is one of the best that Marvel is currently putting out.

Edit: Trying to be a little positive, Camuncoli has always been pretty solid on Spider-man, but it's looking better than ever here.

powerplay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a fan of Ms. Marvel but having her show up during the all the Spider-men event seems like a mistake. People are there to read about how Peter interacts with all the alt versions of himself. I think this guest star would have been better saved for after the event

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ThanosIsMad

Wait, didn't Roma and the blonde whatsherface (forgot her name) die a few years back with Sage taking Roma's place? Or did Marvel forget about that?

DrellAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a fan of Ms. Marvel but having her show up during the all the Spider-men event seems like a mistake. People are there to read about how Peter interacts with all the alt versions of himself. I think this guest star would have been better saved for after the event

The event doesn't start until issue #9 I believe, so we're still in some early set up stages. Peter has yet to meet the alternate versions of himself.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're joking, right? I see kids now with that haircut, hell I use to have my hair like that.

webheadcomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THANK YOU NO MORE RAMOS :)

ZbvmX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel did it with All-New X-Men #32 and they did it again with Amazing Spider-Man #7! I really hope that these cameo issues are really worth it (I'm so happy to grow my collection nonetheless) :D

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

Yes England! or whatever....

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

Whats this? Good art? In Spider-man! Kickass! Perhaps I'll Spider-man won't be leaving my pull list! I am so pumped up for this! Awesome move Marvel!

MachoMustachio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am so glad I'm not the only one who hates Ramos's art. Also this looks great can't wait for the trade

Erediore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onesowngrief: She isn't Cap Marvel, she is the new Miss Marvel, while Carol Danvers is now Cap Marvel.