My mind is blown ............

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By tupiaz

@Video_Martian: The Spot could actually work as a good villain if he was updated/upgraded a bit. He is imo often written to goofy/funny/stupid. But since it rocks your boat you probably don't want that?

wmwadeii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2261

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By wmwadeii

@Lvenger: I don't follow Daredevil but in the last crossover with Spider-man it was said that 50% of the world knows who he is.

zyzyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By zyzyx

so since it's doc ock can i assume that somehow that he found a way to survive? plus knowing that alpha is getting his own series/mini series or something and he has to visit peter parker means that they (doc ock and peter) are both alive. This really makes me wonder what's going to happen in asm 700. Maybe doc ock gave peter gene cleanser which would make peter end his career as spiderman.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#55  Edited By Teerack

I hope DD beat's the crap out of this phony.

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By Video_Martian

@tupiaz: Actually Spot was just given an upgrade recently in the current DD series going by the name "Coyote" and wearing a different costume, i think writers are trying to go w/ a darker route with the character...

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By tupiaz

@Video_Martian said:

@tupiaz: Actually Spot was just given an upgrade recently in the current DD series going by the name "Coyote" and wearing a different costume, i think writers are trying to go w/ a darker route with the character...

I have heard that spot should have gotten a bit of retro con. However the new pick up the new Waid trades, but what I have heard DD has gotten a lot lighter and happier. And gone away from the Dark period he had with Bendis and Ed Brubaker.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By Ferro Vida

@tupiaz said:

@Video_Martian said:

I have heard that spot should have gotten a bit of retro con. However the new pick up the new Waid trades, but what I have heard DD has gotten a lot lighter and happier. And gone away from the Dark period he had with Bendis and Ed Brubaker.

Compared to Bendis and Brubaker the book is definitely lighter. It's still not for the faint of heart, though.

Avatar image for metatron_da_don
Metatron_Da_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#59  Edited By Metatron_Da_Don
bigboi10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers