Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

UNCANNY X-MEN #19

No Caption Provided

(W) Cullen Bunn (A) Edgar Salazar (CA) Ken Lashley

• When she left the ranks of his X-Men team, PSYLOCKE promised that if MAGNETO stepped out of line, she would end him.

• And now, in light of the events of INHUMANS VS. X-MEN, Psylocke is going to make good on that promise!

Rated T+

JAN171076 In Shops: Mar 15, 2017 SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

soooo....what exactly did magneto do wrong? yes he was in the know with emma but in the entire event he was playing by storm's rules. emma was the one killing people in the end

Mizerous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

soooo....what exactly did magneto do wrong? yes he was in the know with emma but in the entire event he was playing by storm's rules. emma was the one killing people in the end

Moar heroes fighting heroes!!!

Dark_Stranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably some stupid misunderstanding on Psylocke's part from the end of IvX. Cause I know Magneto looked like he was aiding Emma when she brought in those Sentinels and started killing Inhumans left an right, however it was all Emma as she was controlling Magneto (since he didn't have his helmet on at the time).

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@cresshadow said:

Probably some stupid misunderstanding on Psylocke's part from the end of IvX. Cause I know Magneto looked like he was aiding Emma when she brought in those Sentinels and started killing Inhumans left an right, however it was all Emma as she was controlling Magneto (since he didn't have his helmet on at the time).

Pretty much this.

I'm pretty sure that Betsy had been knocked out by Medusa by the time Emma took control of Erik. So if she only woke up in time to see Mags' actions under mind control she would have missed what really happened.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By adamTRMM

I'll miss this book. It had its downs but it had some nice things going on and I really love this whole morally ambiguous X-lineup. It needed so much more time, with all potential candidates and doublecrossing this book totally could've used additional 30 issues or something. I liked Bunn's work on Magneto here much better than on his solo as well.

That said, Psylocke's motivation looks extremely hamfisted right here. Mags was controlled by Emma, so it only works if he didn't tell anyone? Lolz

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IVX is over why does this matter? LOL

Maniac2312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

After all this time away for me this issue actually looks good. From the preview it takes me back to when I read....pretty sure the story is totally new of course.....

igeptx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That art looks nice, I hope a new book will use him.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazing that she's dumb enough to believe killing someone in the mu is permanent.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

God I hate that his psychic defense being tied to the helmet is the new status quo. One day the writers just up an forgot Magneto had formidable psychic powers which had nothing to do with his helmet for 40 years until the movie came out.