Exclusive Preview: THE MAXX: MAXIMIZED #2

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Check out the all-new cover by Sam Kieth!

No Caption Provided

THE MAXX: MAXIMIZED #2

Sam Kieth, William Messner-Loebs (w) • Kieth (a & c)

The second issue of Sam Kieth's classic MAXX series continues with all pages completely rescanned from Sam's original art, and new coloring that is overseen by the creator. For longtime fans, this completely remastered version of Kieth's quirky classic is truly a brand new look at an old and treasured friend. For those just new to the Maxx, Julie, and the Outback… we envy your discovering it for the first time!

FC • 32 pages • $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

wmwadeii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2261

User Lists: 3

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Sam Kieth is my favorite comic book artist, due in large part to this series. MAXX was a personal favorite of mine, so it's nice to see it get some attention.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I read some random issues of the Maxx back in the 90's. Bad choice, I had no clue what was going on. A friend of mine is a huge fan of the series.

Overlander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Overlander

I got the first couple issues back in the day, but The MAXX, never really clicked with me.

grifter78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 159

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By grifter78

How did I miss that they were doing this? I love The Maxx!

JamDamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was my favorite series when it was running. it was just soooooooooooooo good. MTV did a fantastic job of animating it also. soooooooooooooo good.

Whipeatim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im making over $30h a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do----> www.Rush64.com

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to have to dig out my old Maxx issues now. Such a crazy comic book. Such fantastic art.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

I said it before and I'll say it again. WHAT THE HELL IS THE MAXX?!?!? I read all the comic, watched the MTV series, and STILL I don't get the plot!!

comedy_brosUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I said it before and I'll say it again. WHAT THE HELL IS THE MAXX?!?!? I read all the comic, watched the MTV series, and STILL I don't get the plot!!

it's about some girl who is a social worker for the maxx. maxx got to be the maxx when the girl hit him with her car, and he got a lampshade over him. the girl had mental problems, and the maxx became her guardian, flashing in and out of the girl(Julie)'s dream world. all of it is connected to her, with the maxx just being a hobo who was at the wrong place at the wrong time.