Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #46

Tom Waltz, Kevin Eastman (w) • Mateus Santolouco (a) • Santolouco, Eastman (c)

Casey prepares for a final showdown with Hun as the Purple Dragons run amok. Meanwhile the TMNT struggle to reunite as a family while a greater threat looms… what is THE STOCKMAN SWARM?

FC • 32 pages • $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I really need to start reading this.

ScrappyDont27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Love Mateus Santolouco art on this book, he shows great expressions on the characters faces, would love to have a drawing of Casey Jones and Raphael by him. Always look forward to this book, it consistently delivers every month

sparty-dbq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms__omega: Same here. But after 46 issues, I'm thinking I should wait for an omnibus.

ScrappyDont27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms__omega@sparty_dbq the free comic book day TMNT book IDW released actually does a really good job of catching you up on the series, obviously it only hits the high points but it does the job of bringing you up to speed on the series and what has happened pass issue 45. You could probably pick up issue 45 and the free comic ( I would think you would be able to download it online for free now) and that should give you enough info to know whats going on to be able to jump in on issue 46. The whole series is great so waiting for an Omnibus is not a bad idea either, the Micro series are equally as great.

space4rentt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms__omega@sparty_dbq the free comic book day TMNT book IDW released actually does a really good job of catching you up on the series, obviously it only hits the high points but it does the job of bringing you up to speed on the series and what has happened pass issue 45. You could probably pick up issue 45 and the free comic ( I would think you would be able to download it online for free now) and that should give you enough info to know whats going on to be able to jump in on issue 46. The whole series is great so waiting for an Omnibus is not a bad idea either, the Micro series are equally as great.

There's also a hardcover coming out either this week or next week called the IDW collection. They're collecting the main series and the micro series together in reading order. I think the first book contains issues 1 - 12 and the 1 - 4 for the micro series.

This series has been so consistently good. I can't wait for these next few issues as everything has been leading up to a culmination in issue 50.

gunswordfist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love Mateus Santolouco art on this book, he shows great expressions on the characters faces, would love to have a drawing of Casey Jones and Raphael by him. Always look forward to this book, it consistently delivers every month

I haven't even read the comics yet and he's already becoming my favorite artist these days.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I love the TDKR reference.

No Caption Provided

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By ccraft

The purple chick looks really cool!

KritikalMassX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By KritikalMassX

@ccraft said:

The purple chick looks really cool!

That's Nobody (Angel Bridge)...But the The Dark Knight Reference is boss!

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scrappydont27: There was a free TMNT? Damn...they must have sold out when I got there, and I always get there within the first 2 hours, damn lol.

GalacticFork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@scrappydont27: Yeah, I got it and it really made me want to read the older books more. The first issue is free on Comixology, and they have all the back issues for 1.99 each, which is really nice, but I'm not sure if want to go full digital for the series.

Also, one amusing thing. Comixology has collections of 4 issues that are actually more expensive than buying the 4 issues separately.

ScrappyDont27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ScrappyDont27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ScrappyDont27

@galacticfork: it's a great series I'm not big on digital books myself but when I can get a good deal I will get them

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@scrappydont27: damn I guess perhaps the book stores didn't have much? lol

sweatboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By sweatboy
No Caption Provided

"city" is bound to be in "flux"? You mean City at War? Sounds like that. I did stare at that last Vulpix panel quite some time, recognizing an awesomeness in the pose of the characters, but never having read Frank Miller, i didn't associate it with Batman. Still, really cool and did look like it was something important.

No Caption Provided

Dr Don, performing surgery on himself. Seriously, somebody give this Turtle a Nobel Prize already. Is there anything he can't pilot, fix, or create? That's like the jobs of the entire Hindu triad all in one. Also, transferring consciousness to a machine-body is the rage of the Philosophy Dept.s these days