Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

SPIDER-WOMAN #9

(W) Dennis Hopeless (A/CA) Javier Rodriguez

• Jessica Drew might have solved the first mystery Ben Urich threw her way, but he's got one or two more cases up his sleeve from other cities in the U.S. of A!

• It's a road trip with Spider-Woman, Ben Urich and the Porcupine!

• Destination: JUSTICE.

Rated T+

Item Code: MAY150800 In Shops: 7/22/2015 SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stellar421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

She's not pregnant anymore?

BlueJay2324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stellar421: that... *sigh* We don't know if she'll actually be pregnant since covers are meant to draw people into a book and aren't always straight from the comic. But her having a child will be post-Secret Wars, the key part being 'post'. This issue is still part of the current run, since it's release date is later this month. The preview reads "In Shops: 7/22/2015". Hope that helps.

Stellar421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Stellar421

@stellar421: that... *sigh* We don't know if she'll actually be pregnant since covers are meant to draw people into a book and aren't always straight from the comic. But her having a child will be post-Secret Wars, the key part being 'post'. This issue is still part of the current run, since it's release date is later this month. The preview reads "In Shops: 7/22/2015". Hope that helps.

Aha, that makes sense. Thanks.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ambivalent really. Looks ok, but no costume, no secret ID, world's gonna end which means everything she's doing is completely pointless... I'll wait for the discount bin. At 3.99 I won't enjoy this, at .50 cents I might.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love that art so much!

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#7  Edited By oldnightcrawler
Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@bluejay2324 said:

Aha, that makes sense. Thanks.

Now lets all pray Porcupine ain't the dad.

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NWOslave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really wanted to get into this book but considering the first few issues were all tie-ins to a event i didnt care for i didnt bother. shame on you marvel for making it a book about other spider-women instead of Spider-Woman. and double shame on you for cow towing to the pc groups that flipped their lid over a sexualized cover and put her in a bombardier jacket. bleh. you guys blew it.