Exclusive Preview: ORIGINAL SIN #5.5 (THOR & LOKI: THE TENTH REALM #5)

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

ORIGINAL SIN #5.5 (THOR & LOKI: THE TENTH REALM #5)

(W) Jason Aaron, Al Ewing (A) Simone Bianchi, Lee Garbett (CA) Simone Bianchi

It all ends here! The epic ORIGINAL SIN saga comes to a thundering conclusion! Thor versus Angela -- round two! And this time it's to the death! Where does Loki stand -- and which God stands with him on the day of war?

Item Code: MAY140778 In Shops: 9/17/2014 SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jean_Dezem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I still don't know how I feel about Angela being Thor's sister, but suffice it to say that the Thor & Loki tie-ins are the only ones I'm following out of the whole Original Sin shebang.

What do you guys think of this umpteenth event ?

ClawFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I would of much rather preferred Angela to still be an Angel, even if she had to be half Asgardian. Her debut in Guardians of the Galaxy implied she was an Angel when they had no pre-existing data on her species. I don't like her being an Asgardian, but I do like this mini. So I'll keep reading.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

That queen angel seems to be doing everything in her power to be as unpleasant as (in)humanly possible. Odin maybe a douche alot of the time these days... but I wouldnt mind seeing him with her head on his spear.

stophavasquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By stophavasquez

I actually like this story better than the main original sin story arc.I'm excited to see what's next.

eblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really liking the series, but I HATE the way they number these.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fave Original Sin tie in, but i would still have preferred it if angel was the daughter of odin and an angel instead of freyja just to make her more unique. Since i doubt she will meet balder and they are full blooded siblings it seems.

DrThanos91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

I have enjoyed this tie in from the beginning as I sure I will in the end,not so happy with the original sin story arc(overhyped in my opinion)

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are they called ''Angels'' there is nothing angelic about those Bit-.. I mean ladies...

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wowlock said:

Why are they called ''Angels'' there is nothing angelic about those Bit-.. I mean ladies...

For the shock, of course. I guess some sectants will be even happy about this "angels".

Avatar image for deactivated-5edc72068d57d
deactivated-5edc72068d57d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still don't know how I feel about Angela being Thor's sister, but suffice it to say that the Thor & Loki tie-ins are the only ones I'm following out of the whole Original Sin shebang.

What do you guys think of this umpteenth event ?

Angela being Thor's sister is a perfect fit though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edc72068d57d
deactivated-5edc72068d57d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clawfist said:

I would of much rather preferred Angela to still be an Angel, even if she had to be half Asgardian. Her debut in Guardians of the Galaxy implied she was an Angel when they had no pre-existing data on her species. I don't like her being an Asgardian, but I do like this mini. So I'll keep reading.

Except that wouldn't have made sense.

Angela being Odin's and Freyja's daughter was the best choice.

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Haven't enjoyed this much. Glad this tie in is over.

Cernokus1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm enjoying this story line quite a bit. Although its not without its faults I've enjoyed the ride thus far and I'm looking forward to the conclusion. I enjoyed Angela's debut in Guardians of the Galaxy and glad their adding a little weight to her character within the marvel universe. I hope she remains a core member of Guardians. I'm differently picking up Angela's solo series.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#14  Edited By Teerack
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I really like the new outfit Angela has gotten from this series. I hope she keeps it. It's cooler then a pair of panties. It reminds me of Sylvannas Windrunner from Wold of Warcraft. It's very "death dealer" to me.

No Caption Provided

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All right, there's MY Thor! Waging war against these angels who in my opinion(Angela excluded) are less than angelic in their behavior. Hope to see Thor, Loki & Odin stand together against the Queen of Angels like they did against Surtur during the Simonson run- been a long time since that level of epicness. Just that panel of Thor cutting loose makes me happy; definitely need to see that with the change-up going on. Excited for this book, excited to see how it leads to the new Angela series, which I'll definitely be buying.(Say what you want about Gillen, but he can write Asgardians like nobody's business!)

ClawFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venommelendez:

I'm not sure how it wouldn't. Odin has fathered many children, it's not a stretch for Odin to have slept with one of Heven's Angels to have fathered Angela. Say it was the Queen of the Angel's, she takes her daughter back. All you really have to do edit the current story a bit and it makes perfect sense.

kingmezidor7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angela Is A Breath Of Fresh Air For Marvel And They Are Not Playing When It Comes To Showcasing Her, I Love It!

RKT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Angela a Disney princess?

She fit the profile as Odin's daughter!

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kidchipotle

I've been really enjoying this series, can't wait to see how they wrap it up.