Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

OLD MAN LOGAN #16

No Caption Provided

(W) Jeff Lemire (A/CA) Andrea Sorrentino

IN SPACE, NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SNIKT!

• After a disastrous rescue mission, LOGAN is trapped in the cold void of space, hunted by the BROOD! But...wait...Logan is also BACK IN THE WASTELANDS? How can this be?

• Has the old man finally lost it? Or is this the fateful reunion with that dystopian future he's been dreading?

• Read on, True Believer and find out!

Parental Advisory

NOV160919 In Shops: Jan 04, 2017 SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Glad Sorrentino is back, cuz ooh boy that art before this issue was a train wreck.

jim158

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@eto: story was bad also. I wish they would just hold up the book instead of putting out crap.

Darkpesmerga10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm confused with the appearance of Old Man Logan in Civil War #8 explain what happen, but Logan is in the main universe now so shouldn't he be aware of whats about to happen with tony and who ever he pisses off.

Joey Ravn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I'm confused with the appearance of Old Man Logan in Civil War #8 explain what happen, but Logan is in the main universe now so shouldn't he be aware of whats about to happen with tony and who ever he pisses off.

He comes from an alternate timeline, so whatever happens in the main present of the Marvel Universe is a mystery to him. That's why, for example, he wasn't aware of the presence of the time-displaced X-Men.

Darkpesmerga10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joey_ravn: No i understand that, but the inclusion of Ulysses meeting Logan before killing all the Hulks asking about what happen to the inhumans seemed well weird. As that same Logan is now in the main universe and Ulysses should be aware that his timeline is now different. It was a weird plot to start us waiting to see what Tony does to the inhumans

VVknight2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkpesmerga10: I just assumed that was a different version of Old Man Logan we saw in those visions.

Man0ftomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about everyone exists in the same timeline like all regular people do...there's a novel idea...

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man0ftomorrow: Super humans/ heroes are not regular people.

Also that would mean that over in DC pink kryptonite makes Superman gay and Batman carried a gun and hang people since a retcoon means those things had happened but in an alternative timeline from where the silver age began.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkpesmerga10: I just assumed that was a different version of Old Man Logan we saw in those visions.

I hate how they are doing that. Guaranteed they aren't gonna reference it down the road.

ia0delond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ia0delond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786: what do you gua

@vvknight2 said:

I hate how they are doing that. Guaranteed they aren't gonna reference it down the road.

or it means OMLogan is going back to his dimension once he stops selling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786 said:
@vvknight2 said:

Old Man Logan is one of the best books Marvel is selling right now. I doubt they are just gonna toss him away. And you're telling me Ulysus(or however u spell it) can look into the future of other realities. Toss this dude into another universe he's not interesting at all. Who thought of him as a character.

Bendis: I need a guy who's interesting

Creative team: I guy who can see into the future

Bendis: But there's plenty of guys who can do that

Creative team: But they are all mutants

Bendis" OMFG Let's give that ability to an inhuman

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@ia0delond said:

@trust_this_786 said:
@vvknight2 said:

Old Man Logan is one of the best books Marvel is selling right now. I doubt they are just gonna toss him away. And you're telling me Ulysus(or however u spell it) can look into the future of other realities. Toss this dude into another universe he's not interesting at all. Who thought of him as a character.

Honestly, I'd be surprised if Bendis even CARED that the Marvel Universe had plenty of Precogs before. The man can't follow his OWN continuity, much less anyone else's. Hell, they established that Ulysses wasn't EVEN a true precog.

VVknight2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ia0delond: He's selling better than all the other X-books and a ton of other books so I doubt he's going anywhere.

ia0delond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786 said:
@ia0delond said:

@trust_this_786 said:
@vvknight2 said:

Honestly, I'd be surprised if Bendis even CARED that the Marvel Universe had plenty of Precogs before. The man can't follow his OWN continuity, much less anyone else's. Hell, they established that Ulysses wasn't EVEN a true precog.

lol

VVknight2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man0ftomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ia0delond: Is that a rhetorical question or did u start reading X-men after the year 2000?

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ambaryerno said:
@trust_this_786 said:
@ia0delond said:

@trust_this_786 said:
@vvknight2 said:

lol

Well, he was precog enough for world to be saved from Celestial Obliterator and lot of other nasty stuff.

Man0ftomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: I feel enlightened with that comment, but it was directed at the convoluted nature of comics..not you....if continuity is posing a problem to a group of writers they need to establish something more linear so these stories can make sense...they're not literary masterpieces, but don't insult my intelligence by suggesting i should accept it for what it is...

ia0delond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ia0delond
Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man0ftomorrow: Nah, man it's cool. I feel as if I came off as an ass after reading my own reply. Lol

MKW69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

WAIT A MINUTE. IT LOOKS LIKE THE TYING THIS TO CWII! OH FUCK EDITORS DO YOUR JOB!

nnelg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers