Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

MAGNETO #21

(W) Cullen Bunn (A) Gabriel Hernandez Walta (CA) David Yardin

• With the Earth on the verge of destruction, the Master of Magnetism is determined to be mutantkind's savior once more...

• But at what cost?

Parental Advisory

Item Code: JUN150694 In Shops: 8/26/2015 SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

interesting

Avatar image for galactushungers
GALACTUSHUNGERS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was so close to getting this Secret Wars tie in but opted for Punisher Last Days instead. Did I make the wrong choice?

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cresShadow

am I the only one that doesnt remember X-men #1 being that brutal? lol

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um..well then.

And the winner for most brutal revision of a classic 60's comic goes to....Cullen Bunn!

Honestly this page really gives you different perspective and level of respect for the crap the original X-Men were sent into by Xavier. And even worst when you realize they were really the only shot at stopping Magneto at that very moment.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@koays said:

Um..well then.

And the winner for most brutal revision of a classic 60's comic goes to....Cullen Bunn!

Honestly this page really gives you different perspective and level of respect for the crap the original X-Men were sent into by Xavier. And even worst when you realize they were really the only shot at stopping Magneto at that very moment.

It sure is interesting seeing the same story play out almost the exact same yet with a completely different tone.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a retcon or a retread then?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453
deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactushungers: I'm reading both either is a fantastic choice.

@mark_stephen: It's neither its a flashback. Magneto is trying to save the world and its killing him so his life is probably flashing before his eyes.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Man they're dragging this series. Always with the flashbacks, always with the: "My name is (fill in blank here)". Follow by twenty pages of nonsense filler with five pages of actually story progress.

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Um..well then.

And even worst, you realize what kind of slaughter had ever been, and many X-Men chose them as a leader anyway...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I was so close to getting this Secret Wars tie in but opted for Punisher Last Days instead. Did I make the wrong choice?

Yes, you really did.

Dstick88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@holyserpent: the flashbacks are one of my favorite parts of this series, especially in the earlier issues

Anty-Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i love this book.

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Um..well then.

and then knowing what the humans would do to genosha and then utopia, you realize, Magento was right.

JewishDork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Really enjoyed the first arc of this book. It had potential to be a terrific run but making it align with all of these crossovers ruined it.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killraven4334: well, and I'm really not trying to start a drawn out argument here, nothing really justifies this attack even with everything that would happen. Genoshan's were in a different country then this and Norman Osborn is directly and solely responsible for the events that led to Utopia and the phoenix for what caused it to fall.

This was Magneto being a crazy person.