Oh boy reading the issue.
- Superman, who has dealt with magic users way above Enchantress, is basically braindead and can't fight for anything. One shotted by an MC'd Enchantress.
- Killer Croc making Aquaman bleed
- Ice powers beating Wonder Woman, the Flash and two Green Lanterns. Even worse was the Flash, considering he's dealt with a stronger ice based villain, Captain Cold on a regular basis, who can go absolute zero.
- Need two Green Lanterns to take down a low-tier fire manipulator, when one was more than enough
- Superman conveniently lands unconscious beside Frost in order for the crappy plot powerup to kick in.
- Flash and Wonder Woman having trouble with two human level enemies.
- All the Justice League trying to play the whole "Stop doing this" card, despite the Suicide Squad clearly endangering the lives of innocents and should be taken down as quickly and effectively as possible.
Whole issue stunk of the most contrived writing to get the Justice League captured. Complete bogus, PIS at its finest. I knew this was going to be stupid, but c'mon.