Right? It's like saying "You're not the hero, Batman. The utility belt is." lol

No Caption Provided

KalvinEllis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@galeme: lol There's no butthurt here friend. Just making fun of Batman's line.

xDOOMGUYx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By xDOOMGUYx

Definitley my favorite story right now. I mostly want to see Darkseid vs Mobius and I would love to see Aquaman make an appearance.

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yaaaaawn...

I swear, 90% of the time Geoff Johns' writing is on par with a fifteen year-old writing DC fanfiction. Actually, scratch that, I've read many fanfics with better writing than this.

It's a pity that Jason Fabok's talent is wasted on this crap.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Ring is the Hero line is going to haunt GL/Hal fans for a long time IMO.

KalvinEllis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think it will haunt anybody, it's just ironic that it comes from Geoff Johns, the guy who was responsible for Hal's biggest success. Considering how he usually writes Hal though, I wouldn't be surprised if he has Bats come up with some half-assed apology to him at the end off the story. lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think it will haunt anybody, it's just ironic that it comes from Geoff Johns, the guy who was responsible for Hal's biggest success. Considering how he usually writes Hal though, I wouldn't be surprised if he has Bats come up with some half-assed apology to him at the end off the story. lol

Hal is kind of a hothead but Johns has him constantly verbally abused, putdown or one-upped lol

Anyway this book is pretty fun, and it looks like I need to pick up Grayson too considering how highly praised it is :0

worldFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truemarvel: How did Convergence change this? Comic books have been like this since the 1980's.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

Like the opening featuring Joker and Gelos. Also the epic war continues!

Avatar image for ultimate_knight
Ultimate_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azjenco said:

Jeesh, Batman can be such an arse... Has Jordan not proven that he can pick himself up, even if he falls very far from grace? HE is the true hero, NOT the ring. The ring enables the true hero to shine, not the other way around.

And Batgod should take a long hard look at his own life before he judges others. Not only has his own obsessive crusade lead to the death of his own son, but he's dragged other kids into it, as well.

As heroes, all their actions have consequences, and by pointing out Hal's and trying to diminish his heroism just makes Bruce come off as petty and pompous. The mobius chair suits him ill.

Quoted For Truth

Aliltron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 16

@aliltron said:

@ecstaticgrace:

@ecstaticgrace said:
@viin said:

@aliltron: I've been wondering the same thing. He was mentioned in the free Divergence issue by Menalippe saying "I See a King Drown." He may show up and have a more centric role in part 2 of the Darkseid War.

There was also mention at the end of Aquaman #25 which was Geoff Johns last issue about the Rise of the Seven Seas to be concluded in Justice League. Rumor was it was suppose to be in 2015 but Im wondering now when it will actually happen.

I feel his not being here is because of a plan to set up Rise of The Seven Seas, maybe the event is going down and he has his hands occupied during this time and it will be shown in the conclusion of Darkseid War.

Arthur nor being here is bugging the hell out of me though, would like to see his reaction to all of this and how he'd be included into the story.

He's suppose to appear in The Darkseid War Flash oneshot based on solicit which might counter my original theory of his absents. I'm hoping to see a God version of him as well though.

Exactly, but half of it is I really really want to see Jason Fabok draw Aquaman haha and maybe Mera. Rise of the Seven Seas is apparently still happening though they haven't said who's doing it or when it's going to be released. I hope you guys are right that maybe this is all just set up for it. I mean honestly, Aquaman really hasn't done anything in this book since Trinity War, heck, maybe not since Throne of Atlantis! I'm just kind of bummed that he hasn't shown up. He's my favorite hero after all...

Now to think about it, Maybe "A king drowning" is suggesting drowning with responsibilities like in a metaphorical sense. Makes sense given his physiology.

My thoughts on ROTSS is that it's most likely taking part in 2016 I wouldn't mind if it's later in the year like Nov given that to be Aquaman's 75th.

True. Yeah, I would be surprised if it happened this year tbh. But I really want Geoff to write Aquaman again so I'm hoping he's going to be the one to do ROTSS.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@orangebat said:

Yaaaaawn...

I swear, 90% of the time Geoff Johns' writing is on par with a fifteen year-old writing DC fanfiction. Actually, scratch that, I've read many fanfics with better writing than this.

It's a pity that Jason Fabok's talent is wasted on this crap.

No Caption Provided

azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Negative Superman looks so stupid.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azza04: Yes it does. Still, would be pretty sick is Superman was long-lastingly affected by New God energies

Darkpesmerga10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalvinellis: but batman made the utility belt, so he's still the hero

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I really like that WW is getting some good spotlight, but let me call it now. She wont do a damn thing. I have never seen her written as out right boss outside her own book.

KalvinEllis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkpesmerga10: And Lucius made the Batmobile or the Batwing. I guess that makes him the hero then.

Hulk1893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@galeme said:
@kalvinellis said:
@galeme said:

"You're not the hero, Jordan. The ring is the hero."

Lel.

Right? It's like saying "You're not the hero, Batman. The utility belt is." lol

No Caption Provided

This photo made me cry laughing

@azza04 said:

Negative Superman looks so stupid.

Agreed. I hope they change it soon

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Lets see... Flash and Cyborg got their powers by accident and Superman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman just happened to be born with greater powers than anyone else around them and somehow the guy who was chosen by one of the most advanced civilizations in the universe to wield one of the most advanced weapons in the universe and outperforms a shitload of people with the exact same weapon or a different coloured variation somehow is the one who gets the your not the hero your powers are treatment.

VickBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Aquaman left in sneak aquaman left in sneak peek of justice league attacked by Parademons.. He will be in the war.

The Joker is an incarnation of Gelos and never die? He always laughs last

Earth 3 .. They should shift the battle of those 2 there ..

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#73  Edited By skyroid

.... Does anybody think Metron might be huge player here, and what did he mean soon I'll escape.