User Lists: 0

cap kissing thor on the cover. Not interested

kalai1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@waezi2: That would be interesting. Spencer says Steve will regain his power back during Standoff. Which means when it comes to Civil War 2, Steve will be young and strong again. But I guess should he participate, he would be on Tony's side. That plot is like Minority Report. : )

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They're clearly just throwing out random ideas hoping one will stick with the fans.

JamesSpiring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@waezi2 said:

@ethan_ricks: Oh, come on. She is a superhero! When have you ever heard about a super dying of something like cancer?

... Oh, right... Cap Marvel... But still, she is still alive in her own series, so I don't see what the problem is.

Also, you do realize that this isn't the first time a cover has trolled us with two team members kissing, right? :P

It was male Captain Marvel who died of cancer, and he stayed dead. Carol eventually decided to take his mantle.

JamesSpiring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I haven't read Jane's series so I don't know if they've brought this up, and I don't mean to be insensitive, but shouldn't she have died from her cancer a while ago? And Jane and Sam being a thing is kinda gross.

The cancer probably can't spread while she's transformed as Thor. She likely has to stay transformed most of the time. Anyway, is it even terminal? She's bald in her mortal form, which means she must have had chemotherapy. No point doing chemo if you're going to die regardless.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@waezi2 said:

@ethan_ricks: Oh, come on. She is a superhero! When have you ever heard about a super dying of something like cancer?

... Oh, right... Cap Marvel... But still, she is still alive in her own series, so I don't see what the problem is.

Also, you do realize that this isn't the first time a cover has trolled us with two team members kissing, right? :P

It was male Captain Marvel who died of cancer, and he stayed dead. Carol eventually decided to take his mantle.

I know that. I meant that Thor was alive in her own series.

@ethan_ricks said:

I haven't read Jane's series so I don't know if they've brought this up, and I don't mean to be insensitive, but shouldn't she have died from her cancer a while ago? And Jane and Sam being a thing is kinda gross.

The cancer probably can't spread while she's transformed as Thor. She likely has to stay transformed most of the time. Anyway, is it even terminal? She's bald in her mortal form, which means she must have had chemotherapy. No point doing chemo if you're going to die regardless.

Actually, she is going through chemotherapy and her cancer is terminal. But whenever she turns into Thor, all the poison used for the treatment disappears. But the cancer stays since her god regeneration doesn't heal that, so... she is kinda screwed.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

one of the worst shippings

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WOW, even New 52 looks better than this

Paracelsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If New Jersey was good enough for Janet Van Dyne(aka the Wondrous Wasp) to be not only born in but live in, then it's good enough for the Avengers to set up shop in- why should "Noo Yawkers" have all the fun???(they're still going to have the FF and X-Men in the same state though not necessarily the same city!)

Terry