Exclusive Cover Reveal: WACKY RACELAND #1 Peter Perfect Variant

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Wacky Raceland is coming your way next week. The series is taking the Hanna-Barbera characters and re-imagining them in an unexpected fashion. Take a look at Ivan Reis' variant cover for the first issue featuring Peter Perfect.

No Caption Provided

WACKY RACELAND #1

(W) Ken Pontac (A) Leonardo Manco (CA) Ivan Reis

The world has ended, but the race has just begun! Penelope Pitstop, Peter Perfect and the rest of the Wacky Racers vie for the finish line in a contest where the winner takes all and second place is death. Today's trial: the shattered maze of freeways known as the Überpass, where they're beset by giant sand beasts, mutated insects, and worst of all, Dick Dastardly's murderously poor sportsmanship. The last thing they need after surviving the race is a brutal bar fight in a local dive, but that's just what they get!

Item Code: APR160316 In Shops: 6/8/2016 SRP: $3.99

If you're not familiar with the original version of the character, you can watch the intro below:

Bonzi161

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have feeling about this... I dont know what any of them are but I have them... I will get the trade.

MonThackma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MonThackma

Awesome. Interior preview?

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

@monthackma: No preview yet. Hopefully by Monday. But you can see the character designs from the regular cover. This cover and interior art are by Leonardo Manco.

No Caption Provided

Bonzi161

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, just like when I watched it on TV I am rooting for the Slate Bros, and the Creepy Coop.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GO, Lazy Luke!

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

My favourite was always Rufus Ruffcut and Sawtooth (aka the Lumberjack and his beaver).

alsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Future Quest was fantastic. Scooby Apocalypse wasn't a big of a disaster as people feared. I'm looking forward to this title as well. These Hanna-Barbara titles are turning out to be incredibly fun.

Stellar421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gotta say, I still don't like this trend of all the innocent and cute franchises being turned into grim and gritty, cynical new releases.

franksands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I have only *one* simple request: Please don't let it be grimdark. This was wacky and fun, don't let all racers have a tragic background and etc.