Exclusive Cover Reveal: RIVERDALE #1 Ryan Sook Variant

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

The CW's Riverdale series begins later this month. There will be a comic series going along with it. Before that, there will be a one-shot issue featuring stories about what happened the summer before the first episode of the show. Archie Comics has given us an exclusive look at the Ryan SookFried Pie Comics variant cover.

RIVERDALE #1 Ryan Sook Cover

No Caption Provided

(W) Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa (A) Alitha Martinez (CA) Ryan Sook

Learn the secrets and hidden tales from the summer before the eternal love-triangle begins in this special issue, which features four short stories focusing on the major players and events in the Riverdale series. You dare not miss this special commemorative issue in advance of the upcoming ongoing Riverdale series, written by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa (Afterlife with Archie, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina) and the writers of the CW's Riverdale series, with stunning art by Alitha Martinez (Black Panther: Worlds of Wakanda)!

In Shops: Mar 01, 2017 SRP: $4.99

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#1 pikahyper  Moderator

That is a sweet cover, I love covers that meld characters with backgrounds like that.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On a side note, people are gonna be surprised by the show. I dug the pilot. It's not what you might expect. I'll have a write up before the episode airs.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightfang3: Something like that. Maybe not an official "review" but definitely my thoughts on it and why people should check it out.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

yankeefan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@gmanfromheck: Good to hear, I was worried it wouldn't be that great. I'll definitely have to watch it then.