Superman Unchained looks awesome.

BATMAN9797

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#52  Edited By BATMAN9797

When will Red Robin get his own solo series DC And WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nightwing is getting cancelled WHY does DC keep cancelling great books like Animal Man and now Nightwing

Johnni_Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Already afraid of what they'll do with Batman and Wonder Woman...

What actually give them some story elements together? Seriously, in New 52 it's almost like they are strangers to each other. It's a relationship that is really under developed in the current continuity.

Really look forward to Justice League.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By longbowhunter

Ostrander and Mandrake Spectre getting collected, that's cool. I'll checkout Batman: Eternal and Justice League United.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

I'm heart broken that Superman Unchained is ending, but Aquaman and the others will fill that void perfectly.

Pyro_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Pyro_Jack

@johnni_kun: I'm talking about the fight. The "Batman beats everyone" thing really bugs me... Hope they don't do it in this comic.

Avatar image for thefirstlantern
TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

lifeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

Thanks gman! I've been waiting all month for this!

Avatar image for sleepbutnodream15
Sleepbutnodream15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@pyro_jack: Nothing. If there was a romance between them, you'd already start hearing about it in the news. This is just a small arc in Tomasai's "Batman and..." run.

Avatar image for sleepbutnodream15
Sleepbutnodream15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@johnny_spam: I don't think that would have worked well with the reboot. I'm excited to see what happens next with him, I'm pretty sure he's not gonna be killed off.

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#61  Edited By Ninjablade09

Another origins. Didn't we already get origins like 3 times now. Other than that, I'm disappointed that Nightwing and Superman Unchained are ending, really enjoyed those.

How long is Zero Year supposed to be? And Batman/Wonder Woman, that sounds interesting. Didn't know this book was happening don't normally look at solicits. But I have been enjoying the Batman and.... books so I hope this is good.

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Looking forward to Detective Comics. Love Manapaul and Buccelato.

BlackRaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SUPERMAN UNCHAINED #9 FINAL ISSUE?DC decided to close a successful comic about Superman?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By micah007123

Goodbye Stormwatch and Suicide Squad, its ashame you couldn't squeeze out one more arc.....:(

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

supergirl looks really good as a red lantern. they need to adapt that as a new costume for her. what the heck happened to black orchid? im glad nightmare nurse is sticking around but we can have both on the team. he-man sounds interesting, cant wait for the series to get good again

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman unchained 9 looks awesome

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#68  Edited By PapiNacho

@pyro_jack: Batman does beat everyone, except Wonder Woman. :)

dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By dreamfall31

I'm suuuuuper excited for the Batman and Wonder Woman! Always loved their relationship in the Justice League animated series! Detective looks pretty cool!

Also is DC really re-using that Zero Year cover AGAIN!???

CantDance93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By CantDance93
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@icarusflies: I hope DC has a plan and will relaunch some of these characters in new titles and aren't just cancelling them due to low sales.

Crackdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Other than Suicide Squad, and Green Arrow, none of these interest me in the slightest

Marvel needs to release something like this

CantDance93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By CantDance93

Things to buy in April: Everything.

Can't wait for these new titles and creative teams.

Only a few downsides: Venditti's writing is pretty poor imo, he pales in comparision to Geoff Johns' GL, so as him being the new writer of the Flash it isn't doing justice to me, and the solicit for SM/WW gets me a little mad 'find out how they survived a nuclear bomb', isn't that easy for Superman?

Strange how they took off Kyle Higgins for the final issue of Nightwing

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cantdance93: Well it is Vendetti and Van Jensen which is the team for Green Lantern Corps, so I imagine it will be more similar to that.

Avatar image for themantisshrimp
TheMantisShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By TheMantisShrimp

I was not expecting to think the coolest item on these solicits to be the Jae Lee Batman B/W statue. I'll definitely pick that up while I wait for Albequerque, Irving or Manapul B/W statue announcements (one can hope right?).

Other than that I'm most looking forward to the new Detective team. Lets get some good Batman as a Detective stories in. I absolutely love Snyder/Capullo's Batman but I think Francis and Brian will fill a niche that's been somewhat lacking in the n52 Batverse.

mak13131313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

April is going to be awesome! Batman Eternal!! Aquaman and The Others looks cool. The new Justice League is going to be great. Sinestro gets his own book! Batman vs Bane is going to be epic. Justice League United looks like it will be awesome. So sad that Superman Unchained is ending though.

kyler416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madeinbangladesh: Man, I agree. I also think Snyder's run on Bat's has gone downhill since Court of the Owls, which I thought was pretty awesome, and I personally think he topped out during Black Mirror. I thought Death of the Family was just OK, too.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

Ooh I want to read that Spectre trade and Arkham Asylum: Living Hell trade! Cool!

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

I'm interested in what the future of the DC Universe holds but I was hoping for more new titles being announced. Still, JL United is going to be amazing and there is quite a bit of other stuff that has me excited

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I've caught some kind of terrible disease because Catwoman actually looks interesting for the first time since the Dollhouse arc a year ago. If the cover is to be trusted then it looks like Golden Glider comes back in the Rogues Rebellion mini, which makes sense given Captain Cold's joining the Justice League. Does anyone know who that other girl is behind Glider? She looks familiar but I can't tell who it is.

@clawfist@jonny_anonymous: Completely agree. Prior to the soft-reboot, I loved Stormwatch but what they did to the title was awful. I'm glad Starlin got to finish his story, but I really hope we get a relaunched The Authority book (they have pretty much all the characters anyways). Hopefully the Future's End weekly is a backdoor launch for the title.

My buy list:

• Batman and Wonder Woman #30
  • Catwoman #30 (Possibly)
  • Constantine #13 (Possibly, I'm thinking about dropping it after FE: Blight)
  • Earth 2 #22
  • FBP: Federal Bureau of Physics #9
  • Forever Evil Aftermath: Batman vs. Bane #1
  • Justice League Dark #30
SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By SilverPool

So excited for Buccellato and Manapul's work on Detective

Avatar image for mostly_harmless
mostly_harmless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By mostly_harmless

I'm completely dumbfounded that suicide squad is being canceled...and I thought nightwing was going to continue on but...wow...superman unchained too...ok, I get it, Forever Evil's making some changes to the DCU...I hope there's more titles coming then...Aquaman and the Others and the two weekly series. How about another "O" team like the Outsiders...give me something DC

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 the_stegman  Moderator

I'm completely dumbfounded that suicide squad is being canceled...and I thought nightwing was going to continue on but...wow...superman unchained too...ok, I get it, Forever Evil's making some changes to the DCU...I hope there's more titles coming then...Aquaman and the Others and the two weekly series. How about another "O" team like the Outsiders...give me something DC

I'm hoping that DC announces that Suicide Squad will become like..Secret Six and Nightwing will down a new identity. Cause both of those titles are too good just to end due to low sales. Seriously, the S. Squad has been one of my favorites.

Spideyfan3160

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So my subscription of nightwing goes until September what happens do I get to pick a comic to contitune the subscription on or do I get money back

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Batman Superman cover.

Nightw BR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Looks like Nightwing (Dick Grayson) is going to die, by the front of that cover unfortunately he's my favorite character, but despite that there are still other characters I love and if there is a chance that Dick will come back, even if I wanted to I couldn't give up on DC and yes its hard to see my favorite character die.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

@kyler416 said:

@madeinbangladesh: Man, I agree. I also think Snyder's run on Bat's has gone downhill since Court of the Owls, which I thought was pretty awesome, and I personally think he topped out during Black Mirror. I thought Death of the Family was just OK, too.

yep. I loved Court of Owls, and Death of the the Family was good IMO, but Zero year is just a chore to read for me. I have to force myself to read it. I am gonna drop Zero Year if this week's issue disappoints me again.

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashr: Snyder and Lee will probably take over the main Superman book we can hope any ways.

Supergirl as a Red Lantern looks to be 7 issues over 3 books can't wait for it to start.

How is Batwing still alive month in month out it's always in the 10K range.

Pyro_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Pyro_Jack

@sleepbutnodream15: Sorry, but I was referring to the conflict... Assuming it IS a fight, and knowing that Batman has a big chance of winning(mostly because of fans, PIS, authors, etc.) I'd at least want him to beat her in an acceptable way.

@papinacho said:

@pyro_jack: Batman does beat everyone, except Wonder Woman. :)

Well Things used to be like that, but that's New 52, who knows what might happen...

IDontLikeBirds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By IDontLikeBirds

G'nort!

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#93  Edited By the_tree

Can't wait to check out Batman: Eternal, Justice League United, and Luthor League. It looks like plans are coming together for a Damian resurrection, and the Batman/Batwoman arc is getting a conclusion as well, woohoo.

All I have to say now is good riddance Teen Titans, and I highly doubt this is the last we see of Dick Grayson.

Hawkguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope Stormwatch gets relaunched as as the Authority

God how I miss the Authority :(

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 581

#95 pikahyper  Moderator

That Godzilla looks epic, that promo image is pretty sweet and Smallville: Lanterns looks interesting.

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

Batman Eternal has gone from a book I was definitely going to get to a book I am going to be on the fence about. It all hinges on Nightwing for me, because if they kill Dick I will lose all interest. Two dead Robins in a year is ridiculous, especially considering this is supposed to be a fresh start for DC.

At this point the only non-Vertigo book I'm pulling or caring much about is Batgirl. Alex Garner continues to blow my mind with the covers.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#97  Edited By longbowhunter

@lyrafay: The Spectre trade caught my eye as well. Glad to see DC rerelease all these old stories.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyro_jack: In all seriousness and to be fair Wonder Woman kicks Batman's butt so hard in the new 52, even Batman has admitted his got nothing on her.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#99  Edited By Fallschirmjager

two Aquama ongoings ladies and gentlemen

TWO, T-W-O!!

a single tear was shed

Bloxxeh