Posted by gmanfromheck (42524 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel has shared the covers to Captain America: Steve Rogers #16 (FEB170833) and Captain America: Sam Wilson #21 (FEB170829). These will be the two issues before Secret Empire begins in full force. Both covers are by R.B. Silva.

No Caption Provided

Sam Wilson is on sale April 12, and Steve Rogers is on sale April 19.

#1 Posted by Mooty_Pass (9358 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Captain Hydra I think this series is pretty good. I can't WAIT to see every Superheroes face when they find out Steve Rogers is s Hydra agent AND a bit responsible for Civil War 2 :-) :-)

What's going to be more cool is that how will Steve regain the respect from all the heroes once he's back to original self.

Avatar image for spiderhyphenman
#2 Posted by spiderhyphenman (110 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#3 Posted by Teerack (10703 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Captain Hydra I think this series is pretty good. I can't WAIT to see every Superheroes face when they find out Steve Rogers is s Hydra agent AND a bit responsible for Civil War 2 :-) :-)

What's going to be more cool is that how will Steve regain the respect from all the heroes once he's back to original self.

I bet we will get to see some crazy stuff like heroes fighting heroes. I hear that after this event the marvel universe will never be the same again.

#4 Edited by Ibe (50 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

@stormphoenix said:

I bet we will get to see some crazy stuff like heroes fighting heroes. I hear that after this event the marvel universe will never be the same again.

God, I'm sooooooooo over this! ...Still gonna read it all though.

#5 Posted by Mooty_Pass (9358 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack: Oh god no more Hero vs Hero please no.

#6 Edited by Maddpanda531 (1635 posts) - - Show Bio

Really love these covers, the colorist did a real bang up job. These are the regular covers and not variants, right?

Man, I am so stoked for Secret Empire! Spencer's Cap books have been a ton of fun to follow, can't wait to see how he ties it all together for the finale

Avatar image for thunderingthorfan
#7 Posted by ThunderingThorFan (406 posts) - - Show Bio

Give the REAL shield to the ONLY REAL CAPTAIN AMERICA: STEVE ROGERS!!!

#14 Edited by simonchan (122 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack: @teerack: lmao!!! so on point. They practically copy and paste the each event's synopsis...