Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gmanfromheck
Anita Blake: The Laughing Corpse #1
Anita Blake: The Laughing Corpse #1

Wed, 10/1

It's good to see that Marvel is continue their great adaptions of Laurell K. Hamilton's books.  I also can't explain how much I enjoy Ron Lim's art.  The guy is amazing.

Anita Blake is back in the second volume of Marvel’s comic adaptation of Laurell K. Hamilton’s bestselling series of novels! What would you do for a million dollars? Would you resurrect a two and one half century old corpse? Harold Gaynor poses just that question to Animator and part-time vampire hunter, Anita Blake... Plus, some crime scenes are even too horrible for a vampire slayer… and the worse they are, the more questions they raise.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Methos

I really love the Anita Blake set of Books...

the only problem i have with the comics is that i know everything that's going to happen, when, where and what characters will live / die...

kinda takes the fun out of reading them lol

though i've got to say i am really digging the art work and will continue to collect these until the storyline catches up with Obsidian Butterfly... then i'm dropping the series as i'm not really into Hentai

M

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

yay mor pictures and comics for me to collect :D :D Artwork is amazing I'm excited :D

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#4  Edited By gmanfromheck

I wonder why Brett Booth was moved out.  He was doing a great job too.  He had some hard times after the 90s craze.  Hopefully it was his decision.