Wiki for characters not working

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

The Wiki for characters isn't working. It only keeps four characters on the Character page which happen to be the "popular characters" on the sites front page. Using filters doesn't change the character listing, its only those four no matter what.

Cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 21

@feral_nova: I don't seem to be having this problem at all. What browser are you using?

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Feral Nova  Moderator
Cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: I just booted up chrome (mainly use Firefox myself) and i'm still not having your problem. Can you take a screenshot with you using the filters to see if it's a site end problem or your browser messing up.

Helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Okay.

renchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 147

User Lists: 10

@helloman: You certainly don't have to post here just to up your post count. Please spam somewhere else.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Feral Nova  Moderator

@cloudguy said:

@feral_nova: I just booted up chrome (mainly use Firefox myself) and i'm still not having your problem. Can you take a screenshot with you using the filters to see if it's a site end problem or your browser messing up.

Cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: I'm not a staff member (or a mod) but I have worked out what wrong. What i've worked out is that all of the filters bar "Sort by popularity" is working. The moment you sort by popularity everything else is basically voided and isn't added to the search.

As long as you change the "sort by" to anything other than popularity your problem should be fixed.

The way the site engineers set up how the popularity filters/algorithm works was really bad as it broke within days of being implemented.

@rorie@wcarle Found a bug for you to fix.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Feral Nova  Moderator

@cloudguy: Oooohhhh ok I see now. Thanks man I appreciate it.