Went to sleep with 30 images in gallery woke up to 50k

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#1 pikahyper  Moderator

Ok 49,975 to be exact and to be more specific this just affects the count there wasn't actually almost 50k images in my gallery, deleting the 30 is not making the count go down though and loading the thumbs is taking 3+ minutes on initial page load.

LtSquigs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By LtSquigs  Moderator

So yesterday we ran some scripts to fix people missing their All Images tags and such, and in doing so we've associated every image that a person has uploaded to their All Images gallery.

An unfortunate side effect of that is that if you uploaded a bunch of stuff and then removed those images, they are all now back in your all images gallery (yours is loading stuff slowly for a variety of reasons, some which will be fixed in the next push)

People deleting things from their All Images tags is rare so we figured it wouldn't upset people too much if we just put them all back in there (so we could fix other peoples galleries). Since you have like 50k images and it would be a pain in the ass to remove them all, if you want us to go into the database to remove them for you we can do that heh

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#3 pikahyper  Moderator

@ltsquigs: well I don't actually have 50k images in my gallery it is just the count, I had 30 images and then I deleted five but ever since I delete the five I have not been able to view the other 25 to delete them, I just get the infinite spinning wheel, I've been trying to view the images for 40 minutes now and every 10-15 minutes I refresh the page and nothing is ever coming up.