Unable to log into RPG Alts

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1 Feral Nova  Moderator

So I have several accounts I use for the RPG section and they were all working fine Saturday (when I last logged into two of them) but today I've had several accounts that I can no longer log into.

@ashley_knightfall

@zeon_liafador

@honor_girl

These are just three of the one's I've checked so far that the site wont allow me to log into. I attempted to change the password on my Ashley account (as I'm still logged into that account on mobile) but it's saying my username is too long and that I can't change it unless I'm a premium member even though I wasn't trying to change my user name. I also used old emails on those and are no longer accessible for me. I've attempted to log into the old emails already to try and do a "forgot password" change and it won't allow me to. I don't know what's changed from Saturday to today but this was a similar issue that happened when we merged with gamespot and I lost several accounts at that time.

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm experiencing a similar situation with my @ia_espada account.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#3 pikahyper  Moderator
Avatar image for ashley_knightfall
Ashley_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@feral_nova: just email Rorie at the support email.

Thanks, I was just about to but then, like magic, all my accounts work again LOL

Maybe it was just a little hiccup last night

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#5 pikahyper  Moderator

@ashley_knightfall: most likely just them tinkering behind the scenes to get the site ready for the new version of the site coming out.