Something is wrong with Wally West wiki page

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#1  Edited By KrleAvenger

I edited the wiki page for Wally West, adding some of his powers while fixing some stuff that were false. I also added the section of the story "Return of Barry Allen" and I added some pictures as well. Then I added few more images. And every time I add a picture and put a caption on it (or putting a caption on already existing image), instead of gaining like 5 wiki points, they gave me over 6000 wiki points. I was doing it it few more times for the sake of testing it and every time, for every picture, I gained like 6020 wiki points. Instead of currently having almost 9000 wiki points, I have 44867. I tried to do the same with other wiki pages and adding images there as well, but it did not work. They only gave me less than 5 wiki points for each (which should happen). Today I just added the word "Allen" on Wally's wiki page to see how many points it will give me this time and it gave me 6021.

So, what's going on?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, why are you complaining? XD

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -43

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KrleAvenger

@jucaslucasa said:

So, why are you complaining? XD

Because if I gain so many wiki points, I would prefer to at least earn them LOL. Not just post an image and then BOOM, 6000 extra points for me.

@rorie said:

@krleavenger: Thanks for the note, we'll poke into this.

No problem.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#6 pikahyper  Moderator

Oddly enough the point award is going in reverse as well, i.e. the larger the submission the few the points, a simple edit awards around 6020 points while a larger submission awards around 5900 points.

As far as I can tell the Wally West page is the only one this is happening on.