Reporting A Bug!

Avatar image for deactivated-5cae4704c27f5
deactivated-5cae4704c27f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I know I'm dumb but I need to ask. To link URL's how do you do it again. Like on my old account it was easy but now it seems impossible.

No Caption Provided

You used to be able to switch between comicvine content and URL's, now the former is all that comes up, yes I know I'm stupid [BTW I know the screenshot doesn't appear just open it in a new tab].

Avatar image for deactivated-5c15c5c049c51
deactivated-5c15c5c049c51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Microsoft Edge user REEEEEEE. But for real I think it the whole linking ability thing has been changed, I’ve encountered the same, maybe a mod can clear it up.

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 24

@darkhoudini: @jacensolo77: I'm not a mod, but a veteran user. This isn't exactly a bug. It's part of the limits a new user has until a certain time frame has passed or they hit a certain comment count. It was implemented to stop spam bots from going crazy as we get to get attacked by those every now and again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cae4704c27f5
deactivated-5cae4704c27f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@cloudguy said:

@darkhoudini: @jacensolo77: I'm not a mod, but a veteran user. This isn't exactly a bug. It's part of the limits a new user has until a certain time frame has passed or they hit a certain comment count. It was implemented to stop spam bots from going crazy as we get to get attacked by those every now and again.

What's the limit? Like how long does it take to clean up.

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 24

@jacensolo77: Since i'm not a mod I honestly don't know what the exact number is for the post/link limiting to end. But I believe it should be removed when you hit 50 posts (Don't quote me on that). I'll call in a mod who might know the number or the reason.

@renchamp Can ya help me out here? Was I right or completely off?