@wcarle, Notes are below each picture.
1. This is really not a "problem," but more of an aesthetic that I'm hoping you guys will reconsider. That little divot pointing at the user's avatar is meant to make the comment block look like a speech bubble. Y'know... like in a comic book? Comic book... Comic Vine... it seems like a good choice. I hope it returns.
2. This pic is of the old format. Note that in tables, each line alternates colors, making it easier to read.
3. This picture is of the new format in "blog" view. In that view, the alternating color in the tables still exists. GOOD...
4. ...Until you get to the comment boxes after the OP. Then the alternating color is gone.
5. This pic is the same post as the "3. / 4." pic, but it's in "forum" view. On the forum, the tables I used as headers are colorless, and the tables in spoiler blocks are completely gone. Not "hard to see." Gone.
6. Just like in the "blog" view, in "forum" view, the tables in the comments are colorless.
7. In "edit" mode, the captions are still in Italics.
8. In normal view, the caption has lost the Italics. Maybe this problem is more aesthetic, but it's nice when you can tell the captions from the actual text of the blog.
Thanks for your time, guys. I hope there are some fixes for these problems coming soon. -FOP/cbishop