Problem with "Borders" in Tables

#1 Posted by cbishop (15725 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, guys, this is really minor. Windows 10, Chrome. Using the "Table" in the edit bar, the "Borders" button isn't working like it used to. When "Borders" is on, it usually shows solid lines between the rows and columns. Now it doesn't. To see even dotted lines, you have to actually turn Borders off.

Like I said- REALLY minor, but when you use them a lot, the borders help keep your focus on the row you're working on- especially if you're in a row that's the same color as the background. I know this happened once before, years ago.

Thanks for your time- you guys are great! -cb

#2 Posted by Cloudguy (2648 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop: I thought this was honestly just me and having my screen configured differently. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

#3 Posted by cbishop (15725 posts) - - Show Bio

@cloudguy: No, this happened once before. It was way back- I want to say as far back as one of the Whiskey Media site overhauls. If I recall correctly, it was a minor thing to fix it from what they said. We'll see.

#4 Edited by elijames (12 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not cool to say that but I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one having this issue, I thought I had a problem with my PC

UC BrowserSHAREitMX Player