Problem inserting images

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 owie  Moderator

I brought my bug-related issue over here from the Tools page where I originally posted it.

I had a very hard time adding images to different characters' pages. When I went to add images, then clicked on Previous uploads, the window with my pics popped up. But it only showed the top 16 images, and never loaded any others (I waited for more than 5 minutes). There was no "loading" icon or anything. But if I went to one of my image folders, instead of "all images," then it did show all the images in that folder (and showed the "loading" icon when appropriate). Once, when I went to one of my folders, and then went back to All images, it then suddenly allowed me to scroll down. But every other time I tried this (going to another folder, then back to All images), it said "Error occurred while searching. Please try again." I tried it many times, including logging out, quitting my browser, etc., and it won't show any of the other images under All Images. So basically I can't add any images unless they're in folders. This may be a temporary bug, I don't know, but hopefully it works soon.

(This is not just an issue with the images loading up slowly. If I'm looking in a folder, it opens slowly. If I'm in All Images, it doesn't load at all past the first 16 images.)

I tried it in Firefox and Chrome, on a Mac with Lion.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By owie  Moderator

More issues with the All Images tag.

When I added some images to a character's page, and I immediately gave them tags for different folders, they would then show up in the tagged folder on the character's page, but not the All Images page, even though they do have tags for All Images. This happened for two separate characters.

On the other hand, if I add the images, and do NOT tag them at all during the adding process, they show up in All Images automatically. Then I can tag them with the folders, after which they will appear in both the tagged folder AND the All Images page.

This is using both Firefox and Chrome, and after logging out and logging back in.