I can't edit my posts once they are made

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Woops! Something happened and we are working on it!i get this message and a red screen everytime i try to edit something, please help
Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Olubummo

For God's Sake, why Can't i edit my posts?

Olubummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Olubummo

WHY CAN'T I EDIT MY POSTS?

alexeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless you are a board administrator or moderator, you can only edit or delete your own posts. You can edit a post by clicking the edit button for the relevant post, sometimes for only a limited time after the post was made. If someone has already replied to the post, you will find a small piece of text output below the post when you return to the topic which lists the number of times you edited it along with the date and time. This will only appear if someone has made a reply; it will not appear if a moderator or administrator edited the post, though they may leave a note as to why they’ve edited the post at their own discretion. Please note that normal users cannot delete a post once someone has replied.

--------------------

Best helmets for MMA, Kicboxing , Muay Thai and other Combat Soprts. Get Reviews and Buyer Guide about top rated headgear for Kickboxing while you training.

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same issue. Cant edit my own posts once they've been posted

Using Google Chrome on chromebook

While in edit mode when I try to add an image, use the table or italics, or even go back and edit sentences, the edit doesnt take. The options are visible but they simply will not make the appropriate edit.

Even if I delete portions, repost or rewrite them, they still dont edit. Then visually whatever formatting I used previously is all outta sorts. Images extend beyond the borders (regardless of editing size and position). All I can do is delete everything and try again hoping I dont make a single mistake first run through. Been going on for about a week now. Anyone still around to even answer this?