I cannot edit thread

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Primez0ne

I cannot seem to edit this thread at all. I keep getting access denied as the error message. Can someone fix this please?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/the-labyrinth-scenario-signups-9-1922219/#201

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Jestersmiles

just happened to me.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

I just got the same thing. I've worked the last few days on CV with no problem. I posted a blog today, no problem. I moved four blogs from Gen. Discussion to Editing & Tools, and I got the "Access Denied" blank page with each one, but the blogs did move to E&T. I tried to move them back to Gen. Discussion (I don't want to do that now), I got the "Access Denied" blank page again, but nothing transferred.

As I said, I don't need the transfers done now, but the "Access Denied" is preventing me from editing now.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4 emperorthanos-  Moderator
rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -43

#5  Edited By rorie

@oldkingthanos: Which browser were you trying to edit the thread in? Have you tried another browser?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@rorie: yeah its working now. Same browser. I dont know what happened

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By butterflykyss

@rorie said:

@oldkingthanos: Which browser were you trying to edit the thread in? Have you tried another browser?

hi rorie. I am having a similar issue. I have been trying to edit storm's characterc thread and the changes were not made. no notification was sent to me as to the changes were not made. i made the edits twice now with no notification as ro why it was rejected. can you assist?

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#8 pikahyper  Moderator

@butterflykyss: please check your wall, I posted there the first time "due to a bug large pages like Storm can't be edit by users in moderation.".

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By butterflykyss

@butterflykyss: please check your wall, I posted there the first time "due to a bug large pages like Storm can't be edit by users in moderation.".

@renchamp said:

@butterflykyss: You tried to submit the edit for Storm again. Again you will be told (right now) that users in moderation cannot edit large pages like Storm. You will have to wait until you have live edits. We can't even open your submission.

thanks guys just seeing this. what edits or threads do you all recommend I go or start to build my points?? thanks again for the speedy response!!!!!

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#11 pikahyper  Moderator
Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is it no longer possible to edit initial posts? Because uh... I kinda need to, multiple times, lol. I'm working on an absolutely massive FFA that simply can't get done in one sitting.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't edit a CaV post as well.