Hidden Edit/Adding Limits? Posts that are supposed to be live arent live?

TheAmishMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey ya'll. Been trying to help out adding missing comics where I can, especially with new releases, and I have a weird issue. All my submissions have the heading indicating:

"Hey there, editor! Your new object will appear on the site immediately, so please make sure everything below is correct before submitting it. Your submission might not show up in search for a few minutes, though."

However, it seems like every post I am submitting is going into a pending state, even though my points exceed the 5k limit. Is it possible that I'm just submitting too much at once? I don't have a ton of days off, so I moreso was just trying to do stuff in bulk while I have time, but is it possible this auto flagged something? Just want to make sure I'm following the rules!

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@pikahyper: Do you have any idea what might cause this, and/or how to fix it? I haven't run into it yet.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#3 pikahyper  Moderator

@cbishop: that user was put back in moderation, it was discussed with the user in a PM last week.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@cbishop: that user was put back in moderation, it was discussed with the user in a PM last week.

Well, that explains that. :)