Can't upload covers

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#1 pikahyper  Moderator

Right now I can't upload covers, I get an error about "An error occurred while uploading the image", the image gets added to my personal gallery though. Also if I click previous uploads while on an issue page it doesn't see the images in my gallery so I can't add covers that way either.

LtSquigs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2 LtSquigs  Moderator

Hmm I was just able to add a cover to a wiki page. We are having some issues with redis that are causing some random errors, are you still having this problem? If so can you give a more detailed example of how you are uploading the covers? (Are you uploading from desktop/previous/etc)

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 pikahyper  Moderator

@ltsquigs: just tried again with this issue (cause the thumbnail is glitched), adding from the desktop I got a new error "Failed to upload image. try again" (nothing was uploaded to my gallery) trying a second time I got the original error of "An error occurred while uploading the image" (image was added to just my gallery), if I try adding the cover via previous uploads no images show up it just says "No images found".

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator

@ltsquigs: any updates on this? I've got a ton of issues to add.

Edited to add: Ok this isn't as important as I thought, I can still add covers for new volumes/issues, I just can't add them for existing ones, I have a lot of cover replacements to do but I can hold off a day or two.

mrpibb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hi

Can you try now?

mrpibb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

hmmm, belay that. We're looking into it. sorry about the inconvenience.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 pikahyper  Moderator
DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By DonFelipe

I just tried to upload a variant here and it worked somehow. The alert said nothing had been changed the image was added twice nonetheless. Dunno how this could happen? I don't think I did anything wrong but it happened very fast. Maybe I should try uploading another image on the same wiki page?