Can't reply nor quote other comments

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I've being unable to reply to people or quote them, every time I press the reply button, nothing appears. I've being only being able to reply using @. I need help.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

Hello, can't anybody help me?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -43

@dragonborn_ct: Not seeing anything obviously wrong with your account. What browser are you using? Are you connecting via a mobile device?

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie I am using Google Chrome on my computer. I've being only able to reply with @, I am also unable to edit my posts or copy/paste things into the post box. Whenever I do, the box freezes and I can't do anything on it.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie I am using Google Chrome on my computer. I've being only able to reply with @, I am also unable to edit my posts or copy/paste things into the post box. Whenever I do, the box freezes and I can't do anything on it.

I am using Internet Explorer so I can reply just fine from here.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rorie

@dragonborn_ct: Can you try opening up an incognito window in Chrome and trying to reply with that? CTRL-SHIFT-N while in Chrome will open up an incognito window.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie said:

@dragonborn_ct: Can you try opening up an incognito window in Chrome and trying to reply with that? CTRL-SHIFT-N while in Chrome will open up an incognito window.

Goddamn, it worked! I don't know why this happened.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie said:

It's probably an extension or something that's causing issues with our WYSIWYG editor. Not sure which one, obviously, but if you disable/reenable your extensions, you might be able to narrow it down.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dragonborn_CT

@rorie said:

@dragonborn_ct said:

@rorie said:

It's probably an extension or something that's causing issues with our WYSIWYG editor. Not sure which one, obviously, but if you disable/reenable your extensions, you might be able to narrow it down.

I don't know how to do this, but I will see if I can find a technician. For now I will use an Incognito window.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonborn_ct: If you go to this page:

chrome://extensions/

You should be able to see what extensions you have installed. If you try enabling/disabling them you might be able to narrow it down to what's causing the issue.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie said:

You should be able to see what extensions you have installed. If you try enabling/disabling them you might be able to narrow it down to what's causing the issue.

Oh I see, thank you. I will see what I can do and I will post again if I have any success.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie said:

Oh I see, thank you. I will see what I can do and I will post again if I have any success.

Okay, problem solved. It was a program called safeweb that was in my extensions. Right after I removed it, I've being able to quote/reply without problem. Thank you for the help, mate :)

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6471e97cd5d1b
deactivated-6471e97cd5d1b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Um i have the same problem of not being able to quote/upload/bolden or use any other special function on my mobile.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um i have the same problem of not being able to quote/upload/bolden or use any other special function on my mobile.

Most of those functions most likely won't work on a mobile and probably won't until we upgrade the WYSIWYG editor we use.

Avatar image for deactivated-6471e97cd5d1b
deactivated-6471e97cd5d1b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do you qoute specific sentences and such in long comments?