Can not post any Vidoes!

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

For a couple of weeks now I have been unable to post any videos.

When I try I get this message!

No Caption Provided

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@referee: Same here. I don't think anything will change. We might have a shot if someone directly contact the person who handles that type of thing because they don't really check the forum anymore. I don't know the contact info though,

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

@referee: Same here. I don't think anything will change. We might have a shot if someone directly contact the person who handles that type of thing because they don't really check the forum anymore. I don't know the contact info though,

Well that Sucks!

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kaijuking

This website's been going downhill so fast in the past 2 years with gifts not working unless they're tiny and small, a lot of respect threads are older scans got deleted eras or just won't show up when you click on them or this crap now it is what it is the site is broken, it's broken, it's never going to get fixed. Sad days

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CryoLancer47

I have had the same problem for more than 2 weeks, now. More problems are popping up here and there on the vine, recently.

I hope this gets fixed quickly.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This website's been going downhill so fast in the past 2 years with gifts not working unless they're tiny and small, a lot of respect threads are older scans got deleted eras or just won't show up when you click on them or this crap now it is what it is the site is broken, it's broken, it's never going to get fixed. Sad days

3 MB limitation is very annoying. it means you can't post any gif longer than 3 seconds and even then you have to optimize your gif before posting.