jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jeanroygrant

Tourny round 1

brick909Heralds ( Silver Surfer, Morg, Firelord, Red-Shift, Terrax )

VS

YoungJusticeEnergy Projectors ( Lightray, Captain Atom, Photon Monica Rambeau, Major Force, Firestorm )

RULES

• You win by debating for your team.
  • No BFR
  • Fight to death or KO
  • Fight takes place on Merged Marvel & DC earth ( City )
  • If debate comes to a standstill, users are allowed to vote
  • Pre-Flashpoint DC characters
  • Current Marvel characters
  • Make good cases
  • No Prep
  • Standard Gear
  • Morals Off

BEGIN !

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By YoungJustice

I am exited to see Silver Surfer vs Photon, many different possible outcomes.

Red Shift should be the first to be taken out, Photon can easily speed blitz him, she has done it to Quicksilver.

No Caption Provided

Firelord should be down next, Atom wouldn't be affected by his flame, and would dominate him in combat, he is outclassed here, especially when bloodlusted.

Firestorm should be able to take down Terrax, through transmutation most likely since morals are off, he wont hesitate, especially when he notices that Terrax is the Thing if he turned into a herald of Galactus.

Morg and Surfer are the big ones, Major Force won't last two seconds with the 2 bloodlusted.

Lightray is iffy, he could possibly just speedblitz Morg into submission, but I don't know how good Morg's reaction speeds are, if you do, please notify me, but for now, I am going with Morg is a little dazed by it.

Firestorm could possibly defeat Morg because of the pure fact that he's bloodlusted, transmutation is key, I don't think he has defense against that, but he is on par with Surfer (IIRC), so he might.

Surfer should be taken down by the combination of Photon, Atom, and Firestorm.

Photon is already a herald level character, she can most likely at least provide a distraction, and the reason I say she'd be a distraction is because..well Surfer doesn't get speedblitzed, it's very hard to do, and would most likely not faze him, but if she can manage to give Surfer a focus on her, Atom should be able to get the upper hand on him.

Atom's defense is pretty solid, and Surfer would be focusing on all 3 of them, so it isn't as if he will be taking as much damage as he normally would from Surfer.

With Firestorm's/Photon's help, he should be able to k.o Surfer, through a combination of striking power, constructs, and speed.

I'd like to edit in that Photon can not only move at the speed of light, she can turn into it, which she will most likely do. It'd be unlikely for Surfer to be able to catch her.

No Caption Provided

This is also an very nice speed feat, she can go to the moon in seconds, phase through it, and go back withing under about...10 seconds.

brick909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By brick909

I have to say, Captain atom would be the first one to be taken out by SS. SS is a faster, and stronger CA. I agree, Red Shift would be the first to go, but you can't compair red shift, a herald of galactus to someone who is basically a slower flash. But in general you are underestimating the heralds. But then CA goes, silver surfer takes him out easily. Also Morg's reaction speeds are pretty good, plus i think that he would be able to figure out a pattern after a while, and he would be able to defeat Photon. After that Firestorm would attack Terrax, Terrax would put up a good fight, but remember this is a city, so Terrax might be able to do something about that, I am not saying that a collapsing building would kill anyone on your team, I am saying that it would defiantly be a distraction. Enough of a distraction so that when Terrax dies, it will be a lot easier for Morg and SS to take him out. Morg and SS vs Major Force and Light ray. Light Ray goes down first, he is not at their level, then Major force would put up a fight, maybe take out Morg in the process but SS takes him down eventually So in summary, the cosmic power is more powerful than you think, the fight is in a city, and SS is a level above all of these guys.

brick909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By brick909

I win.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By YoungJustice

@brick909:

I have to say, Captain atom would be the first one to be taken out by SS. SS is a faster, and stronger CA.

Atom has shown many times to be a herald level character, you could say he is one of the most powerful Leaguers, SS may be faster and stronger, but neither will do anything against him, since SS''s only real option is speedblitz, which Atom can survive.

He has resisted the likes of Superman, who should be on par with Surfer in terms of strength, and strength only..

I agree, Red Shift would be the first to go, but you can't compair red shift, a herald of galactus to someone who is basically a slower flash.

Photon? I can only hope you are talking about Lightray, because Photon on par with Wally at the least.

And Photon is much different than Wally, she manipulate all energy, turn herself into said energy, shrink, fly, etc. Much more versetaile than Wally, imo.

But in general you are underestimating the heralds.

Not necessarily they are powerful in when it comes to forms of energy, energy manipulation, so on and so forth, but most of my team can re-direct that energy, so it's relatively useless for them to use any of those attacks.

Also Morg's reaction speeds are pretty good, plus i think that he would be able to figure out a pattern after a while, and he would be able to defeat Photon.

I feel that Photon has so much versatility, that it'd be pretty hard to sense a pattern, especially if she uses her infamous chest finisher.

After that Firestorm would attack Terrax, Terrax would put up a good fight, but remember this is a city, so Terrax might be able to do something about that, I am not saying that a collapsing building would kill anyone on your team, I am saying that it would defiantly be a distraction.

I have a very strong feeling that Firestorm would possibly just transmutate the building into something, it'd barely be a distraction.

Morg and SS vs Major Force and Light ray. Light Ray goes down first, he is not at their level, then Major force would put up a fight, maybe take out Morg in the process but SS takes him down eventually

I agree with this, not saying that it will happen, but if it does, if, then this would be the scenario.

So in summary, the cosmic power is more powerful than you think, the fight is in a city, and SS is a level above all of these guys.

Trust me, the power cosmic is powerful, but Galactus is like a dad with 4 sons and 1 daughter, Surfer is the daughter, so he is given more power than the others, and the rest are given some scraps.

I win.

Compelling argument, LOL.

brick909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By brick909

Fair enough, I still think that my scenario of Morg and SS vs Major Force and Lightray, is the most likely ending result, and in that result SS comes out on top in the end.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By YoungJustice

LOL, that was a short debate. So..you are ready for votes?

brick909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By brick909

yea u?

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By YoungJustice

Yeah, voting's open, will call put some people when I get to a computer.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By YoungJustice

Thoughts? Pretty short debate.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

Going with Young Justice.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By tomlikesfries

YoungJustice.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By YoungJustice

YoungJustice 2-0

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sync1

@YoungJustice said:

YoungJustice 2-0

I'd like to say, brick909 didn't put up much of an argument.

YoungJustice wins.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By YoungJustice

YoungJustice 3-0

brick909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By brick909

Thats what I expected, I didn't really have much time.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By YoungJustice

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with YoungJustice purely as he put up an argument.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Esquire

YJ gets the W, he used feats and explanations rather than just saying "SS beats him easily."

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By YoungJustice

YoungJustice 5-0

brick909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers