• 146 results
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
hmmm... interesting
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By reactor

The Spectre's power pretty much depends on God's mood, and also means he can theoretically reach nigh-omnipotence. If this is really a Full-Presence-Powered state, the Spectre alone should be able to stalemate the Living Tribunal. I'm not totally sure the Anti-Monitor can compete here.

Avatar image for thesavageassasin
TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By TheSavageAssasin
@Reactor said:
" The Spectre's power pretty much depends on God's mood, and also means he can theoretically reach nigh-omnipotence. If this is really a Full-Presence-Powered state, the Spectre alone should be able to stalemate the Living Tribunal. I'm not totally sure the Anti-Monitor can compete here. "
Anti-Monitor can compete because this the COIE version of him which means its the version that destroyed the multi-verse.
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By reactor

Whoa, didn't see that! So this is when AM was eating like a thousand universes, right? In that case, I say AM and Spectre win.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hellos
@Reactor said:
"The Spectre's power pretty much depends on God's mood, and also means he can theoretically reach nigh-omnipotence. If this is really a Full-Presence-Powered state, the Spectre alone should be able to stalemate the Living Tribunal. I'm not totally sure the Anti-Monitor can compete here. "

I'll believe it when I see it. :P  
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By reactor
@Hellos said:
" @Reactor said:
"The Spectre's power pretty much depends on God's mood, and also means he can theoretically reach nigh-omnipotence. If this is really a Full-Presence-Powered state, the Spectre alone should be able to stalemate the Living Tribunal. I'm not totally sure the Anti-Monitor can compete here. "
I'll believe it when I see it. :P   "
DC vs Marvel, Volume 2, lol.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hellos
@Reactor:
Not too much of a fan of the crossovers. :P
TheGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheGuy
@Reactor said:
" Whoa, didn't see that! So this is when AM was eating like a thousand universes, right? 
Not quite, More like an Infinity of Universes.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tevnoba

First of all, the fact that The Spectre was beat by COIE Anti-Monitor is almost proof positive that he is not match for LT even on a bad day.  COIE Anti-monitor was a bad ass, but unless you think he can take down Lucifer and Michael(at the same time) than the team has no chance against LT.

Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Johnny_Blazed

the team
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Baldy
@Tevnoba said:
" First of all, the fact that The Spectre was beat by COIE Anti-Monitor is almost proof positive that he is not match for LT even on a bad day.  COIE Anti-monitor was a bad ass, but unless you think he can take down Lucifer and Michael(at the same time) than the team has no chance against LT. "
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Tevnoba said:
" First of all, the fact that The Spectre was beat by COIE Anti-Monitor is almost proof positive that he is not match for LT even on a bad day.  COIE Anti-monitor was a bad ass, but unless you think he can take down Lucifer and Michael(at the same time) than the team has no chance against LT. "
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

LT wins no doubt!!! 

10/10
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ziro

Living-Tribunal.
GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GhostPool

COIE Anti-Monitor & Full-Powered Spectre   have a chance here
batosaims_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By batosaims_

I say AM and the Spectre
Am would already give the LT a hard fight, throwing the Spectre on there assures their victory

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By reactor
@Tevnoba said:
No, the fact that the Spectre has been defeated - ever - is due to his fluctuating power levels. That is proof that his power is totally depended on God. If his power source is the Presence, who is omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient, the Spectre's power could theoretically be near-infinite. From what we've seen, the Presence keeps him at a level below Lucifer and Michael, but that's probably why the OP stated this version is a "Full-Powered Spectre". That being said, I'd think the Spectre, with the absolute power of the Presence backing him to the fullest degree, should be able to stalemate with the Living Tribunal. With Crisis Anti-Monitor there, the duo take LT down.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By MrDirector786

The team wins here.

gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By gobstakid777
@Ziro said:
" Living-Tribunal. "
spawn devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By spawn devil

Though I consider Spectre a better badass...I must admit, Living Tribunal gets both of them down to their knees.

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Achilles.

COIE AM & S FP

untammed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By untammed
@King Saturn:  very
SilverMan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SilverMan91

people dont seem to understand what a full powered Spectre is............a full powered spectre is for al intends and purposes LTs equal, the only reasons we have seen him go dowm before to poeple like ION and AM was because he wasnt fuly powered, his power completly depends on the most powerful one's mood, COIE AM is a non facor here. Spiderman vs Scarlet Spider oh but wait there is one citizen on Spidermans side who wins?  the citizen has no real input in this fight as does AM cuase we are dealing with ominpotent beings.
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@spawn devil said:
"Though I consider Spectre a better badass...I must admit, Living Tribunal gets both of them down to their knees. "
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By reactor

As PIS as it is, LT has been brought down by lesser beings, even with help. Out of shame, I won't refer to the incident, but I still believe that the DC duo could defeat LT.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Dc wins.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By karrob
@Tevnoba said:
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Thor's hammmer

LT 10/10
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By OmegaDynasty

LT FTW, I believe Lucifer & Michael would be a better fight for the LT.
Danilo018

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Danilo018
@Silver man said:

"people dont seem to understand what a full powered Spectre is............a full powered spectre is for al intends and purposes LTs equal, the only reasons we have seen him go dowm before to poeple like ION and AM was because he wasnt fuly powered, his power completly depends on the most powerful one's mood, COIE AM is a non facor here. Spiderman vs Scarlet Spider oh but wait there is one citizen on Spidermans side who wins?  the citizen has no real input in this fight as does AM cuase we are dealing with ominpotent beings. "

LT has held a megaverse in each hand, and that's feat that outclasses any feat done by any DC character (including Presence). Megaverse >>> multiverse, but there is also one interesting thing. It was stated that he will alow the two Brothers to take their roles as the architects. And the brothers represent the totality of DC and Marvel (although excluding TOAA, since he is manifestation of writers). So full-power UNBOUNDED Spectre can't be an equal to LT.

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Thor's hammmer said:
" LT 10/10 "
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By difficlus

since the OP never stated im guessing this is current versions, then both Anti-monitor and Spectre are pretty much watered down versions of their past selfs, LT wins 10/10

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hellos
@Reactor said:
"As PIS as it is, LT has been brought down by lesser beings, even with help. Out of shame, I won't refer to the incident, but I still believe that the DC duo could defeat LT."

You mean the little kid that LT sent an Celestial to muzzle him? Thought they retconned that.
BattleHeiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BattleHeiz

LT FTW 
Theoritically LT can became a TOAA cause he consumed Protege and his powers to mimic so he wins

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By reactor
@Hellos said:

" @Reactor said:

"As PIS as it is, LT has been brought down by lesser beings, even with help. Out of shame, I won't refer to the incident, but I still believe that the DC duo could defeat LT."
You mean the little kid that LT sent an Celestial to muzzle him? Thought they retconned that. "
No, I mean when LT teamed up with the most powerful cosmics to take down Galactus power together.

EDIT: And failed
SilverMan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SilverMan91
@Danilo018:
please explain that better cuase it stil dosent make any sence, if Spectre's power come's from the presence (the mos powerful one their is) a full powered unbounded Spectre just sems like his power would be pretty damn powerful at least on par with LT.
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By supermandefender
@OmegaDynasty:  LT is Marvels version of the Spectre. If you combind the Monitor Storyline with the Spectre background you get LT. He is the guardian of multiverse like the first Monitor. COIE basically became more powerful than that by disrupting the balance of the universe. If AM disrupts the balance of the universe LT wont be able to beat him because any unbalance in the entire multiverse will effect him as well. 
LT is just like Spectre except Spectre can be the vessel for Gods wrath if that happens LT loses badly because God is the higher power that LT always talks about. It would depend on the Spectre here and whether or not God himself gets involved. Spectre can still access near nigh-omnipotence just by asking for permission but this doesnt mean he will get Gods for wrath within him. 
All depends whether or not Spectre becomes the vessel here or not. If so I can see LT slightly better than Spectre depending on the amount of energy Spectre. But AM at the end of COIE or near the end should be enough to beat both forces if God himself doesnt get involved. 
But if its at the beg. LT would never let AM get that powerful the monitor and AM were equal so by the time he knew it was to late. LT would have known instantly and shut him down. 

But ill give it to the Spectre because it says Full powered and his full powered can be the vessel of Gods wrath which is infinite.
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT stomps.

uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By uknow

FP spectre alone

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hyperlight
@Reactor said:
" The Spectre's power pretty much depends on God's mood, and also means he can theoretically reach nigh-omnipotence. If this is really a Full-Presence-Powered state, the Spectre alone should be able to stalemate the Living Tribunal. I'm not totally sure the Anti-Monitor can compete here. "
i agree. the spectre is the LT of DC but the thing is his power isnt constant. LT will always and forever be the most powerful person in marvel other than OAA. the spectre would lose to the LT most of the time but he would have to be put at full power by the presence to take him. anti montor shouldnt be in this
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Hellos
@Hyperlight said:
" @Reactor said:
i agree. the spectre is the LT of DC but the thing is his power isnt constant. LT will always and forever be the most powerful person in marvel other than OAA. the spectre would lose to the LT most of the time but he would have to be put at full power by the presence to take him. anti montor shouldnt be in this "

Nope, LT is the second most powerful being period in the Marvel Omniverse, Spectre has quite a line ahead of him and is a yo-yo. At full power being amped, he still couldn't beat AM.

@Reactor
said:
"@Hellos said:

" @Reactor said:

You mean the little kid that LT sent an Celestial to muzzle him? Thought they retconned that. "
No, I mean when LT teamed up with the most powerful cosmics to take down Galactus power together.  EDIT: And failed "

You mean the craptastic story that had LT team up with a BUNCH OF NOBODIES for some godly unknown reason to stop Galactus from destroying said universe? That was in general MEH writing.  
"Merge the Silver Surfer with Galactus = more powerful, LETS DO IT!" 

Not to mention we wouldn't have even known if he was going to be successful because Reed fires his plot gun to stop them from destroying Galactus turning their own power right back at them.

Overall LT was trying to stop Galactus for seemingly some unknown reason, he get a bunch of nobodies to help him do it(Honestly people that aren't anywhere close to his level power), reed fired the plot device, bam LT didn't finish the job. Heck going by that story the Silver Surfer can block Death from taking Galactus via super dome.
If LT wanted to beat Galactus, realisticly, hed just wipe out of the universe with a snap of his fingers. 

Out of all the things you see LT do you have to see theres a little bit of PIS in that story regarding him and by a little I mean a !@#$ ton of it.  

@supermandefender said:
" @OmegaDynasty:  LT is Marvels version of the Spectre. If you combind the Monitor Storyline with the Spectre background you get LT. He is the guardian of multiverse like the first Monitor. COIE basically became more powerful than that by disrupting the balance of the universe. If AM disrupts the balance of the universe LT wont be able to beat him because any unbalance in the entire multiverse will effect him as well.  LT is just like Spectre except Spectre can be the vessel for Gods wrath if that happens LT loses badly because God is the higher power that LT always talks about. It would depend on the Spectre here and whether or not God himself gets involved. Spectre can still access near nigh-omnipotence just by asking for permission but this doesnt mean he will get Gods for wrath within him.  All depends whether or not Spectre becomes the vessel here or not. If so I can see LT slightly better than Spectre depending on the amount of energy Spectre. But AM at the end of COIE or near the end should be enough to beat both forces if God himself doesnt get involved.  But if its at the beg. LT would never let AM get that powerful the monitor and AM were equal so by the time he knew it was to late. LT would have known instantly and shut him down.   But ill give it to the Spectre because it says Full powered and his full powered can be the vessel of Gods wrath which is infinite. "

Omniverse, not just the Multiverse. 

Second underlined sentence is complete nonsense. God is the writers, IE the TOAA btw. 
Spectre would get stomped by LT. 

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Reactor said:
" @Hellos said:

" @Reactor said:

No, I mean when LT teamed up with the most powerful cosmics to take down Galactus power together.  EDIT: And failed "
How about you actually read Last Planet Standing? Not that it matters, that Galactus would crush both amped Spectre and amped Anti-Monitor simultaneously. Living Tribunal wins 10/10.
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By reactor
@Hellos said:
 @Reactor said:
"@Hellos said:

" @Reactor said:

You mean the craptastic story that had LT team up with a BUNCH OF NOBODIES for some godly unknown reason to stop Galactus from destroying said universe? That was in general MEH writing.  
"Merge the Silver Surfer with Galactus = more powerful, LETS DO IT!" 

Not to mention we wouldn't have even known if he was going to be successful because Reed fires his plot gun to stop them from destroying Galactus turning their own power right back at them.

Overall LT was trying to stop Galactus for seemingly some unknown reason, he get a bunch of nobodies to help him do it(Honestly people that aren't anywhere close to his level power), reed fired the plot device, bam LT didn't finish the job. Heck going by that story the Silver Surfer can block Death from taking Galactus via super dome.
If LT wanted to beat Galactus, realisticly, hed just wipe out of the universe with a snap of his fingers. 

Out of all the things you see LT do you have to see theres a little bit of PIS in that story regarding him and by a little I mean a !@#$ ton of it. 
Yep, that's the one. Arguably the biggest case of PIS concerning the cosmic entities in comic book history. And Reed's involvement is moot. LT getting his power turned back at him by a FF Lazer Beam? Utterly inconceivable, but whether we like it or not, it's branded in canon until a retcon comes to wipe that stain away.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Hellos
@Reactor said:
"
Yep, that's the one. Arguably the biggest case of PIS concerning the cosmic entities in comic book history. And Reed's involvement is moot. LT getting his power turned back at him by a FF Lazer Beam? Utterly inconceivable, but whether we like it or not, it's branded in canon until a retcon comes to wipe that stain away. "

I don't think anyone at Marvel cares enough retcon the random that alternate universe, unless they already have.  Reed's a plot device anyways.
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By reactor
@Hellos said:
" @Reactor said:
"
Yep, that's the one. Arguably the biggest case of PIS concerning the cosmic entities in comic book history. And Reed's involvement is moot. LT getting his power turned back at him by a FF Lazer Beam? Utterly inconceivable, but whether we like it or not, it's branded in canon until a retcon comes to wipe that stain away. "
I don't think anyone at Marvel cares enough retcon the random that alternate universe, unless they already have.  Reed's a plot device anyways. "

That reminds me. I don't read FF comics much anymore, so what ever happened to that anti-Galactus robot Reed built?
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By mattek
@Tevnoba said:
Co-Signed.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Hellos
@Reactor said:
"That reminds me. I don't read FF comics much anymore, so what ever happened to that anti-Galactus robot Reed built?"

Good question, I should probably look that up.
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By reactor
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Reactor said:
" @Hellos said:

" @Reactor said:

How about you actually read Last Planet Standing? Not that it matters, that Galactus would crush both amped Spectre and amped Anti-Monitor simultaneously. Living Tribunal wins 10/10. "
Really? Tell me how and why?
Danilo018

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Danilo018
@supermandefender said:
" @OmegaDynasty:  LT is Marvels version of the Spectre. If you combind the Monitor Storyline with the Spectre background you get LT. He is the guardian of multiverse like the first Monitor. COIE basically became more powerful than that by disrupting the balance of the universe. If AM disrupts the balance of the universe LT wont be able to beat him because any unbalance in the entire multiverse will effect him as well.  LT is just like Spectre except Spectre can be the vessel for Gods wrath if that happens LT loses badly because God is the higher power that LT always talks about. It would depend on the Spectre here and whether or not God himself gets involved. Spectre can still access near nigh-omnipotence just by asking for permission but this doesnt mean he will get Gods for wrath within him.  All depends whether or not Spectre becomes the vessel here or not. If so I can see LT slightly better than Spectre depending on the amount of energy Spectre. But AM at the end of COIE or near the end should be enough to beat both forces if God himself doesnt get involved.  But if its at the beg. LT would never let AM get that powerful the monitor and AM were equal so by the time he knew it was to late. LT would have known instantly and shut him down.   But ill give it to the Spectre because it says Full powered and his full powered can be the vessel of Gods wrath which is infinite. "

No. Spectre isn't the guradian of the mutiverse. He is simply the Gods wrath. Besides there are DC characters more powerfull than even full power unbound Spectre. Full power unbound Spectre ins't even in  
top 5 power houses of DC.
@Silver man
said:

"@Danilo018: please explain that better cuase it stil dosent make any sence, if Spectre's power come's from the presence (the mos powerful one their is) a full powered unbounded Spectre just sems like his power would be pretty damn powerful at least on par with LT. "

Full powered unbounded Spectre <<< Michael or Lucifer (since they are second and third most powerfull characters in DC). Besides LT is beyound multiversal. He is the second most powerfull character in Marvel Omniverse. Also being omniversal >>>>>> being multiversal. So he stomps this one pretty hard. If you have any question you're free to ask. 

P.S. Besides DC Multiverse is actually part of Marvel Omniverse.