Juggernaut vs The Flash

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius

In another forum with the Flash vs the Hulk, some felt that the Hulk would be defeated. COuld the Juggernaut stand a better chance?

Juggernaut:

Superhuman strength, stamina, and durability.

Regenerative healing factor and force field generation.

Ability to become almost unstoppable while in motion.

Flash:

Super speed, augmented by the extra-dimensional Speed Force. Molecular control, time and dimensional travel, enhanced strength, stamina, and durability.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

random point here..

but what is motion?

as soon as Flash starts running then Juggernaut is standing still for him, unlike Zoom, Flash doesn't use time dialation for his speed, he is basically moving a few million times quicker than Juggernaut anyway, so while Flash is moving Juggernaut is basically a statue...

as Juggernaut is stood still compared to Flash's speed, would that mean Flash could hurt him?

if so, this match is over in a heartbeat... if not then Flash just removes Juggernauts helmet at Superspeed and vibrates his hand through his brain killing him instantly...

either way, job done

M

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hadrelius

Methos says:

"random point here.. but what is motion? as soon as Flash starts running then Juggernaut is standing still for him, unlike Zoom, Flash doesn't use time dialation for his speed, he is basically moving a few million times quicker than Juggernaut anyway, so while Flash is moving Juggernaut is basically a statue... as Juggernaut is stood still compared to Flash's speed, would that mean Flash could hurt him? if so, this match is over in a heartbeat... if not then Flash just removes Juggernauts helmet at Superspeed and vibrates his hand through his brain killing him instantly... either way, job done M"

Way to get philosophical! : )

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Methos

Alpha says:

"Way to get philosophical! : )"

it's not philisophical... it's basic physics comparing the two types of movement

i don't know how Juggernauts protection works, is it physical or magical?

if it's physical then the first option brings a win for Flash, if it's magical then the second option brings a win...

M

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius

Methos says:

"Alpha says:
"Way to get philosophical! : )"
it's not philisophical... it's basic physics comparing the two types of movement i don't know how Juggernauts protection works, is it physical or magical? if it's physical then the first option brings a win for Flash, if it's magical then the second option brings a win... M "

Well it is magical. But regardless if Juggernaut is standing still to Flash, he is still moving, so his power of being unstoppable while in motion would still be active.

I think the question is; Can Flash's power get him through Juggernaut's forcefield?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Methos

Alpha says:

"Well it is magical. But regardless if Juggernaut is standing still to Flash, he is still moving, so his power of being unstoppable while in motion would still be active.I think the question is; Can Flash's power get him through Juggernaut's forcefield? "

thats why i asked, "what is motion"...

but i'm guessing vibration will still work as when Flash vibrates he's out of phase, just like Kitty, and she's 'phased' through him before...

M

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By zee crusher

Methos says:

"random point here.. but what is motion? as soon as Flash starts running then Juggernaut is standing still for him, unlike Zoom, Flash doesn't use time dialation for his speed, he is basically moving a few million times quicker than Juggernaut anyway, so while Flash is moving Juggernaut is basically a statue... as Juggernaut is stood still compared to Flash's speed, would that mean Flash could hurt him? if so, this match is over in a heartbeat... if not then Flash just removes Juggernauts helmet at Superspeed and vibrates his hand through his brain killing him instantly... either way, job done M"

That won't kill him. Juggernaut can heal from that. Flash has to remove his gem or else this fight nobody wins.

Seeing as how flash doesn't know of the gem this is no one fight really. Flash can't hurt juggy and juggy definitely won't hurt flash.

SilverSurfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SilverSurfa

Flash would win, juggernaut would be so slow to him that he would be standing still. Therefore flash would vibrate through him killing him.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zee crusher

SilverSurfa says:

"Flash would win, juggernaut would be so slow to him that he would be standing still. Therefore flash would vibrate through him killing him."

Your so wrong. Only way flash wins if he gets the gem out then he vibrates through him if he does nobody wins.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher says:

"Methos says:

That won't kill him. Juggernaut can heal from that. Flash has to remove his gem or else this fight nobody wins.

Seeing as how flash doesn't know of the gem this is no one fight really. Flash can't hurt juggy and juggy definitely won't hurt flash."

but there is no gem on him to grab...........

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SilverSurfa says:

"Flash would win, juggernaut would be so slow to him that he would be standing still. Therefore flash would vibrate through him killing him."

nope, as long as he has his powers he simply cannot be killed.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Logic Mark III

Im not sure if its due to Mjolnir's mystical nature, but the Juggernauts forcefield managed to rob it of its speed from a few metres distance, if he can do this to the flash.... [Thor 411 - The Gentlemans Name is Juggernaut]

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zee crusher

the human Juggernaut says:

"zee crusher says:
"Methos says:

Seeing as how flash doesn't know of the gem this is no one fight really. Flash can't hurt juggy and juggy definitely won't hurt flash."

"

There is. The thing is he doesn't know its a gem that powers him.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By venom hybrid

Logic Mark III says:

"Im not sure if its due to Mjolnir's mystical nature, but the Juggernauts forcefield managed to rob it of its speed from a few metres distance, if he can do this to the flash.... [Thor 411 - The Gentlemans Name is Juggernaut]"

Well i doubt he could it was just the hammer pushing through the forcefield but was eventually stopped by it i dont think he could stop the flash but im not sure if because it's magic it could stop him phasing

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Gottheit

I think while Juggernaut is in motion, it is still considered motion, even to someone moving too fast to recognize it as such. I mean, considering his powers, I think it works that way.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Logic Mark III

The Juggernaut did say it was stealing momentum, as opposed to hitting the forcefield and stopping. It was aflame with power too and the force field stole that energy as well it seems.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By venom hybrid

well i've never seen him be able to steal momentum before i thought it was like what Thanos did when he stopped it mid flight by putting his hand out

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ball Buster

I think flash would because of his speed and molecular control but Juggernaut force field is factor alone.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher says:

"the human Juggernaut says:
"zee crusher says:
"Methos says:

"

There is. The thing is he doesn't know its a gem that powers him. "

WTF are you talking about? there is no gem inside of him. Is onslaught the only thing you've ever read about juggernaut? If the gem is always inside of him, how can he hold it in his hand? How can he throw it into space? How can it not be inside of them when hes flayed down to a skeleton??? You keep saying that "oh the gems inside him" but you have absolutely no proof besides onslaught. In fact you've been shown that its NOT inside him yet you continue to repeat the same old thing over and over.

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Juggernaut doesn't have the gem on him anywhere. Forget what you saw in the Onslaught PIS.

Neither can win this fight. There's no way for Flash to hurt or damage Juggernaut and Juggernaut wouldn't be able to get his hands on Flash.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Logic Mark III

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/Logic%20Mark%20III/images/&e=yes

Juggernaut can win. I dont think the Flash can keep going like the enrgizer bunny. He will tire and need to rest/sleep/drink etc. The Juggernaut doesnt and could simply outlast him. I still maintain what he did to Mjolnir could be a possible way for the Juggernaut to beat Flash's speed. [pictures right at the bottom]

Avatar image for shadowultradestoryer
ShadowUltraDestoryer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i disagree on the hulk vs flash, as for this juggernaut vs the flash to be real fat boy can defeat the flash really flash can't hurt him.

symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23  Edited By symbiote5

well this is basically a speed vs power match so in that case i guess its a draw

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Logic Mark III

Why is it a draw, as far as i know Flash isnt eternal he is going to tire and die...the Juggernaut wont.

Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ebony Bishop

Not to be a stickler, but where does this take place? Flash has no powers in the Marvel Universe.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Gottheit

Speed Force is everywhere.

beastmanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By beastmanX

Alpha says:

"In another forum with the Flash vs the Hulk, some felt that the Hulk would be defeated. COuld the Juggernaut stand a better chance? Juggernaut: Superhuman strength, stamina, and durability. Regenerative healing factor and force field generation. Ability to become almost unstoppable while in motion. Flash: Super speed, augmented by the extra-dimensional Speed Force. Molecular control, time and dimensional travel, enhanced strength, stamina, and durability."

i didnt know flash had enhanced strength

Insignia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Insignia

Flash can exceed the speed of light. In order to do this theoretically, one would have to gain mass. Now although Juggernaut is tough, hitting him at that speed (with a partially materialised hand perhaps) will likely hurt quite a bit.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Gottheit

He would have to, just so his hand wouldn't break upon contact with something stationary.

Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ebony Bishop

Gottheit says:

"Speed Force is everywhere."

Nope, not in the Marvel Universe. JLA/Avengers showed that.