This is an all out brawl. Who's gonna win? :D

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

Since Doomsday was already beaten to death and he can't be killed that way again, I don't see how Juggernaut will hurt him.

But, Juggernaut has fought Hulk and been hurt.

I say Doomsday.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Zoom

Juggernaut was only hurt by the Hulk when he was depowered (which brought him from physically invulnerable class 100 strength to below Colossus level).

Juggernaut and Doomsday fight til ragnarok or until Doomsday evolves telepathy.

As is, neither has the power to kill the other.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Zoom says:

"Juggernaut was only hurt by the Hulk when he was depowered (which brought him from physically invulnerable class 100 strength to below Colossus level).Juggernaut and Doomsday fight til ragnarok or until Doomsday evolves telepathy.As is, neither has the power to kill the other."

Agreed.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By King_Saturn

They would probably fight to a Stalemate since neither can kill the other

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sparda

Zoom says:

"Juggernaut was only hurt by the Hulk when he was depowered (which brought him from physically invulnerable class 100 strength to below Colossus level).Juggernaut and Doomsday fight til ragnarok or until Doomsday evolves telepathy.As is, neither has the power to kill the other."

There's been fights where Juggernaut has had his general power level and he's still been "hurt" by Hulk, but I'll agree with you on the fact that they'll just keep fighting.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7  Edited By The_Martian

Neither, Juggernaut couldn't be hurt by Doomsday's brute force and the same could be said for Doomsday. Neither of them tire out so they would just keep slugging each other forever.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Endless battle, stalemate.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zee crusher

Zoom says:

"Juggernaut was only hurt by the Hulk when he was depowered (which brought him from physically invulnerable class 100 strength to below Colossus level). Juggernaut and Doomsday fight til ragnarok or until Doomsday evolves telepathy. As is, neither has the power to kill the other."

Lol thats funny but this fight ain't gonna end.

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Question is: Can Doomsday evolve past magic? If he can, he can win this. If he can't, Juggernaut wins this.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MotorSteel

Knowsbleed33 says:

"Question is: Can Doomsday evolve past magic? If he can, he can win this. If he can't, Juggernaut wins this."

There's also a large speed factor in this fight. I mean Doomsday's speed is comparable to Superman.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Static Shock  Online

I just wanna say this one thing. Juggs would win, simply because Doomsday can't really hurt him. And, yeah, Doomsday cannot be killed by whatever kills him before, but that depends on the type of attack. Doomsday is NOT immune to physical damage.

http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/Doomsday#Powers_and_Abilities

Adaptive Resistances: Doomsday can also develop/evolve resistances to whatever injures or harms him, which was demonstrated in the Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey series. His shield is among the strongest in the universe. Superman used a sound gun to paralyze Doomsday, but Doomsday's auditory canals simply closed up making him impervious to Superman's weapon. Waverider paralyzed Doomsday once with chronal energy, but the second attempt backlashed on Waverider. In essence, Doomsday can become as invulnerable as he needs to be. Doomsday however has proven incapable of resistance to physical and forceful damage.

Superman was able to knock him out in their 4th encounter, through hand-to-hand combat.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MotorSteel

Static Shock says:

"I just wanna say this one thing. Juggs would win, simply because Doomsday can't really hurt him. And, yeah, Doomsday cannot be killed by whatever kills him before, but that depends on the type of attack. Doomsday is NOT immune to physical damage.http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/Doomsday#Powers_and_AbilitiesAdaptive Resistances: Doomsday can also develop/evolve resistances to whatever injures or harms him, which was demonstrated in the Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey series. His shield is among the strongest in the universe. Superman used a sound gun to paralyze Doomsday, but Doomsday's auditory canals simply closed up making him impervious to Superman's weapon. Waverider paralyzed Doomsday once with chronal energy, but the second attempt backlashed on Waverider. In essence, Doomsday can become as invulnerable as he needs to be. Doomsday however has proven incapable of resistance to physical and forceful damage.Superman was able to knock him out in their 4th encounter, through hand-to-hand combat. "

I'm sure Juggeranut's strength doesn't rival Superman's. If he can take a punch from Superman, what's to say a punch from Juggeranut will do much?

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MotorSteel

Static Shock says:

"MotorSteel says:
"I'm sure Juggeranut's strength doesn't rival Superman's. If he can take a punch from Superman, what's to say a punch from Juggeranut will do much?"

I'm pretty sure it is. His strength is potentially incalculable, due to the gem of Cytorrak. I'm sure Juggs could beat Doomsday to death. I don't see Doomsday drawing any blood from Juggs anyway."

According to what? Saying this is like saying Juggeranut can beat Superman.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Static Shock  Online

MotorSteel says:

"I'm sure Juggeranut's strength doesn't rival Superman's. If he can take a punch from Superman, what's to say a punch from Juggeranut will do much?"

I'm pretty sure it is. His strength is potentially incalculable, due to the gem of Cytorrak. I'm sure Juggs could beat Doomsday to death. I don't see Doomsday drawing any blood from Juggs anyway.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Static Shock  Online

MotorSteel says:

"According to what? Saying this is like saying Juggeranut can beat Superman."

Juggs has the potential to.

http://en.marveldatabase.com/Juggernaut_%28Cain_Marko%29#Strength_level

We know Superman is strong, and has never pushed himself to the limit, as he has stated many times.. The same can be said for Juggs. So, you can't easily say that Juggs isn't as strong as Superman.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MotorSteel

Static Shock says:

"MotorSteel says:

Juggs has the potential to.

http://en.marveldatabase.com/Juggernaut_%28Cain_Marko%29#Strength_level

We know Superman is strong, and has never pushed himself to the limit, as he has stated many times.. The same can be said for Juggs. So, you can't easily say that Juggs isn't as strong as Superman. "

Ok, can't one of Superman's punches send Juggs straight into orbit?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Static Shock  Online

MotorSteel says:

"Ok, can't one of Superman's punches send Juggs straight into orbit?"

I've never seen Superman do that.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MotorSteel

Static Shock says:

"MotorSteel says:

I've never seen Superman do that."

Yeah that was a joke.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zoom

MotorSteel says:

"Static Shock says:
"MotorSteel says:
I'm pretty sure it is. His strength is potentially incalculable, due to the gem of Cytorrak. I'm sure Juggs could beat Doomsday to death. I don't see Doomsday drawing any blood from Juggs anyway."
According to what? Saying this is like saying Juggeranut can beat Superman."

A) It's really not. Juggernaut's physical strength is close to Superman's. He can't fly, doesn't have heat vision, doesn't have the willpower, the speed, the freeze breathe, etc etc. Just because two characters are the same strength does not mean they have an equal chance of beating each other.

B) Juggernaut could beat Superman because Superman can't hurt him. Sure he could throw him into orbit, but that's such a freaking cop out not to mention entirely out of character. On the other hand, Juggernaut's powers are magical. He can and will be able to hurt Superman enough to KO him.

Beating Juggernaut is not about physical strength.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Phorqe

After a few days, Juggernaut would win. Doomsday might? be stronger than Juggs, but he just wants to kill everything. So he wouldn't knock him into space. He wouldn't be happy not killing Juggernaut, so he would slug it out with him. Juggs can't be hurt, and eventually Doomsday would get beaten.
Post Edited:2008-01-07 00:16:00

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Knowsbleed33

MotorSteel says:

"Static Shock says:
"MotorSteel says:
Juggs has the potential to. http://en.marveldatabase.com/Juggernaut_%28Cain_Marko%29#Strength_level We know Superman is strong, and has never pushed himself to the limit, as he has stated many times.. The same can be said for Juggs. So, you can't easily say that Juggs isn't as strong as Superman. "
Ok, can't one of Superman's punches send Juggs straight into orbit?"

Well, technically yes it could. Superman has vast strength and Juggernaut only weighs 900lbs. The question then would be: Does he get the opportunity to?

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hawk

Doomsday would destroy Juggs and Superman would rip his helmet off then his head.....NEXT

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Knowsbleed33 says:

"Well, technically yes it could. Superman has vast strength and Juggernaut only weighs 900lbs. The question then would be: Does he get the opportunity to?"

That's a very good question.

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dark Rayne

I Say Its A Straight StaleMate

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LubeMan

Static Shock says:

"I just wanna say this one thing. Juggs would win, simply because Doomsday can't really hurt him. And, yeah, Doomsday cannot be killed by whatever kills him before, but that depends on the type of attack. Doomsday is NOT immune to physical damage. http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/Doomsday#Powers_and_AbilitiesAdaptive Resistances: Doomsday can also develop/evolve resistances to whatever injures or harms him, which was demonstrated in the Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey series. His shield is among the strongest in the universe. Superman used a sound gun to paralyze Doomsday, but Doomsday's auditory canals simply closed up making him impervious to Superman's weapon. Waverider paralyzed Doomsday once with chronal energy, but the second attempt backlashed on Waverider. In essence, Doomsday can become as invulnerable as he needs to be. Doomsday however has proven incapable of resistance to physical and forceful damage. Superman was able to knock him out in their 4th encounter, through hand-to-hand combat. "

With that said: doomsday any day and every day! when superman punched out doomsday in there 4th or 5th encounter when he was let loose on president Luthor, who was actually behind it, that was a clone/regenerated doomsday from when he got vaporized by Imperiex! he actually gained sentience and could talk and feel pain, so he wasn't doomsday of old!

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Gambler says:

"Zoom says:

Agreed."

Co-Signed.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock  Online

LubeMan says:

"With that said: doomsday any day and every day! when superman punched out doomsday in there 4th or 5th encounter when he was let loose on president Luthor, who was actually behind it, that was a clone/regenerated doomsday from when he got vaporized by Imperiex! he actually gained sentience and could talk and feel pain, so he wasn't doomsday of old!"

Whether its Doomsday, old or new, he would still get owned by being beaten to death every time. Doomsday is Doomsday, regardless of sentience.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By Forever

Hawk says:

"Doomsday would destroy Juggs and Superman would rip his helmet off then his head.....NEXT"

Superman can take his helmet off but not his head. Juggernaut's body can't be hurt by any physical attack.

I say stalemate, but the one with the best chance of winning is Juggernaut.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i did spiderman kill jugg then jugg came back something like that, i thank, anyways the big bully juggernaut vs the superman killer doomsday hummmmmmm i might say doomsday on this one.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By acewasp23

Static Shock says:

"MotorSteel says:
superman did that to lobo in **superman: man of steel No.30**. LoLi can get a scan if you want. LoL
Post Edited:2008-01-07 19:53:48
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sparda

acewasp23 says:

"Static Shock says:
"MotorSteel says:
superman did that to lobo in **superman: man of steel No.30**. LoLi can get a scan if you want. LoL
Post Edited:2008-01-07 19:53:48"

DUDE! I HAVE THAT COMIC!

(Crazy, I have a Superman comic that other people know of!)

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By acewasp23

Sparda says:

"DUDE! I HAVE THAT COMIC! (Crazy, I have a Superman comic that other people know of!)"

yeah that was a great (and funny)comic.

i only got it because of Lobo. LoL

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By zee crusher

I highly doubt superman will be able to do such and act to juggernaut lol you would need more then a punch maybe a blast of some sort or maybe if he was onslaught but superman on way he could lol

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sparda

acewasp23 says:

"Sparda says:
"DUDE! I HAVE THAT COMIC! (Crazy, I have a Superman comic that other people know of!)"

yeah that was a great (and funny)comic.

i only got it because of Lobo. LoL"

I think that was the only reason I read it, lol.

Superman just punches him straight into orbit.....lol....

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By acewasp23

Sparda says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Sparda says:
yeah that was a great (and funny)comic. i only got it because of Lobo. LoL"
I think that was the only reason I read it, lol. Superman just punches him straight into orbit.....lol...."

and through the ship that was firing on them. that's also the comic that shows that Superman and Lobo can survive a force-twelve Disintegration beam with little to no damage. lol

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Why the hell are you people still debating this. It was done before and decided a draw. Let it die.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By acewasp23

yeah its is a draw, i was just pointing out that superman has punched some one into space before. LoL

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Hadrelius

Doomsday. Only because of his speed.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Zoom

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"i did spiderman kill jugg then jugg came back something like that, i thank, anyways the big bully juggernaut vs the superman killer doomsday hummmmmmm i might say doomsday on this one."

Yeah, Spiderman killed Juggernaut once.

What the hell are you smoking?

Eradicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Eradicator

I know this is about Doomsday and Juggs, but I have to comment on the Superman comments. Sure it can be argued that Supes is stronger, but I think Juggs would win that fight. First off, Juggs is near invulnerable. He has taken beatings from Hulk, Gladiator, and even Silver Surfer and shrugged it off, and all three of those mentioned are better combatants than Supes. 2nd, like mentioned by Zoom, Juggs is source of power is magic based, and from what we know is near limitless. Superman has been hurt by various villians and even heroes, who were weaker than himself.
Post Edited:2008-01-08 10:39:12

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom says:

"ulitmateninjagaidenx says:
"i did spiderman kill jugg then jugg came back something like that, i thank, anyways the big bully juggernaut vs the superman killer doomsday hummmmmmm i might say doomsday on this one."
Yeah, Spiderman killed Juggernaut once. What the hell are you smoking?" mmmmmmmmmmmmmmnm........... redbull and a suger cookie don't remeber smoking, you?
Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Spiderman encased Juggernaut in concrete once. But, that's hardly going to contain Juggernaut.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Zoom

Knowsbleed33 says:

"Spiderman encased Juggernaut in concrete once. But, that's hardly going to contain Juggernaut."

Yeah, but I've decided to live with that one.

Otherwise, Spiderman would be dead.

Then again, Brand New Day is making me wish Spiderman was already dead.

Thanks for retconning every Spiderman comic written since I was born.

Kinda makes one less motivated to buy Spiderman comics in general.

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the only hero need to be dead is superman.

White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By White Phantom

I think Doomsday has gone through enough so that Juggernaut can't beat him.

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Zoom says:

"Knowsbleed33 says:
"Spiderman encased Juggernaut in concrete once. But, that's hardly going to contain Juggernaut."
Yeah, but I've decided to live with that one. Otherwise, Spiderman would be dead. Then again, Brand New Day is making me wish Spiderman was already dead. Thanks for retconning every Spiderman comic written since I was born. Kinda makes one less motivated to buy Spiderman comics in general."

Indeed, we're just going to have to accept Spiderman is Marvels golden boy and they're always going to have him be able to beat characters that are way out of his league.

BlackHulkZilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By BlackHulkZilla

u guys dat r saying juggy could defeat doomsday,or dat doomsday couldnt hurt juggy,or dat a fight between da 2 would last 4ever obviously must b talking bout dr.doom,or sum body else,but da DOOMSDAY character dat took everything supes had in a toe2toe fight without a reaction 2 any of supes attacks he just kept comin,and beat superman 2 death bare handedly,proved dat supes could b defeated,and killed without da kryptonite(DAT USED 2 B UNHEARD OF UNTIL DOOMSDAY),come on guys u know damn well juggy could not stand toe2toe in a fight wit superman,juggy probably couldnt even hurt supes,yet ya pick juggy 2 defeat,or even match up agaisnt DOOMSDAY da character dat did the unthinkable,and changed da game in DC world single,and bare handedly,juggy self claimed da unstoppable,but DOOMSDAY killed who we all thought couldnt b killed,DOOMSDAY doesnt breath,feel pain,tire out,he doesnt need none of earth elements 2 exist,its like hes just a switch dat keep comin on after turning it off,but each time u try 2 turn it off its a different way each time,and gets more,and more impossible.Doomsday would not only overpower,and kick juggys ass,but he would kill juggs as well,plus juggs would eventually tire out,because unlike doomsday,juggs is not a power unlimited character,and need air 1 of earth elements 4sure,DOOMSDAY needs nothing,or no one 2 Skull Drag,and kill juggs.

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Unbelonger

I thought that Juggernaut was only highly resistant to physical damage, not inmune.

zzzzzzzzzzz

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By POHOCOM

According to the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (All editions) the Juggernaut is completely impervious to physical attack (including even molecular disintegration) even without the use of his personal force field which everyone forgets about. As always, u can find one writer who screws up a character's powers, but we have to go by the consensus opinion. Furthermore, once Juggernaut begins walking in a direction "no force on earth can stop him". Only he can stop himself. So Superman could never punch Juggernaut into orbit.

Still, I believe that Doomsday's power to evolve would give him the edge. In a century long fight, I have to believe that Doomsday eventually would gain some sort of mental powers which he could use to stop or kill Juggernaut.