Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nick_hero22

District 6:e3zombie/Captain Rodgers

Nightcrawler Dual Sabres

Black Panther (Classic) Vibranium Suit (Put down to Tombstone level) Anti Metal Claws,Energy Daggers

VS

DIstrict 8:NIck Hero/Mr Whisper

Deathstroke:Promethium sword, blast staff, Body armor(Put Down to Tombstone level) 4 hypersonic emitters sound dampening earbuds Infrared flare compensation goggles 10 tag-dust emitters 3 High intensity smoke grenades 3 High intensity thermal smoke grenades 300ft of mono razorwire 2 Promethium knives 2 Uzis

Smiley: Wrist Blades, Combi Stick, Plasma Caster, and 2 Shurikens

• Now that we know our participants lets go over the rules:
  • Characters have no morals but still retain personality traits
  • You may not raid comrades or fallen opponents for their gear unless other wise stated
  • Do not add anything to anyone elses debate i know its tempting but dont do it
  • Fights will go on as long as they have to (Always loved saying that).Anyway the fight goes until one side quits or they both agree to go to voting
  • Votes do not count until i say that the battle is up for voting and do not count after i say voting is finished
  • You will make your own thread to debate
  • If there is anything i missed here i reserve the right to add something
  • The setting will be in an old growth forest similar to what would be found in the pacific northwest (USA) and will look something like this

The forest will be closed off and will have a 5 mile diameter.

Finally this is the Hunger Games and i hope you didnt expect to be able to come into this with all those goodies and toys at your disposal.As a special treat for our viewers you will be going into this armed with only a short sword a shield and a bow with 15 flint tipped arrows.

Your gear will be given to your opponents who will not be allowed to use any of it.After you win your battle you may claim your gear and weapons and use it for the remaining rounds

Let the Hunger Games Commence!

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nick_hero22

As far as this goes the outcome that would favor my team is to have Deathstroke ambush the team which would distract Black Panther from detecting Smiley who would be located in a tree overhead waiting for the right time to kill Nightcrawler. Deathstroke shouldn't have any trouble holding the team off since he excels at fighting groups that consists of metahumans and high skilled fighters. The best time for Smiley strike would be after Nightcrawler has teleported after dodging one of Deathstroke's attacks which would give Smiley the time to utilize his speed to grab Nightcrawler unexpectedly and snap his neck with one hand. After these events transpire Black Panther would be overwhelmed due it now being a two against one and having a lack of tech and gear sufficient enough to take down anyone on my team.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight is rather simple, The first thing Deathstroke would do would be to head into deep foliage where Nightcrawler could not teleport into without getting multiple plants, branches, and such all through his body and if he follows Deathstroke defeats him using FAR superior reflexes, strength, training, and senses.

If by some chance that would not work, which it should. Nightcrawler's teleoporting is fast but it is not instantaneous, with fast enough reaction time, which Deathstroke easily has, he could be intercepted before he could attack even after he ported in. Deathstroke has been able to intercept people MUCH faster than Nightcrawler.

As for Black Panther, armed with only those weapons he would not be lasting long against either of us. 1 on 1 would be extremely hard on Black Panther, however it will more than likely be 2 on 1 very soon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm is e3 out of town or something?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nick_hero22

@MisterWhisper said:

Umm is e3 out of town or something?

I was wondering that too

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nick_hero22

I guess they quit the tournament, does that mean we win?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm, I just have this picture in my head of the battle starting and Smiley runs over charging and they do not move. He stops short and looks confused as they just stand there. He pokes them, and when they do not move, Deathstroke and Smiley just shrug and stab them and take the gear.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By slimj87d

Tell me about it... same thing happen with our guys. I think we should have got definite confirmations before debating. I wrote a lot in our debate too. Feel cheated.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nick_hero22

They forfeit the match since they haven't replied.

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CaptainRodgers

I apoligise loads guys , I'm in high school and have my finals exams next week , don't know what they call them where you guys are from SATs , GSCEs whatever in Scotland they're standard grades and I have them next week and have done next to no work in the past 2 years of school so I'm trying to cram for them and I haven't been to fully get on the vine for days . What with training and studying and school work and stuff I completely forgot , I apoligise again .

First off , someone shed light on who Smiley is and what his powers are , I have literally never heard of him .

Secondly .

@nick_hero22 said:

As far as this goes the outcome that would favor my team is to have Deathstroke ambush the team which would distract Black Panther from detecting Smiley who would be located in a tree overhead waiting for the right time to kill Nightcrawler. Deathstroke shouldn't have any trouble holding the team off since he excels at fighting groups that consists of metahumans and high skilled fighters. The best time for Smiley strike would be after Nightcrawler has teleported after dodging one of Deathstroke's attacks which would give Smiley the time to utilize his speed to grab Nightcrawler unexpectedly and snap his neck with one hand. After these events transpire Black Panther would be overwhelmed due it now being a two against one and having a lack of tech and gear sufficient enough to take down anyone on my team.

Black Panther is from Wakananda an African nation , he is an expert in jungle combat which translates into to the forest scenario "ambushing" him isn't going to be happening , if any one is doing the ambushing here it is my team , we have a teleporting acrobat , which allows him to move through the over top trees very quickly and stealthily (he doesn't have to walk/run on the ground which causes noise , he just thinks himself different places) and a Black Panther who has years of experience in jungle combat as well as enhanced agility and speed .

DS alone can't take Nightcrawler morals off let alone with the aid of black panther , nightcrawler morals off will simply tele-blitz him , the rules state he can't dismember him via teleportation but it says nothing about teleport blitzing , with his sabers an morals off he'll decimate DS , admittedly DS' reaction times are formidable (NOT REFERRING TO THE FLASH INCIDENTS , PLEASE NO ONE REFER TO THE FLASH INCIDENTS) but I believe Nightcrawler's lack of morals mixed with his teleportation and the back up of BP , who could also perhaps beat DS in this fight , here's why - Both have more or less equal stats ? both are enhanced and both have feats that put them at low level superhuman tiers . In terms of skill , DS has held has displayed very adept skill as has BP , both have gone against some of the best their respective universes have to offer (DS-Batman , BP- Wolverine , Cap) . What I believe gives T'Challa the edge here is his suit , admittedly reduced to tombstone level durability but that is still enough to tank hits from DS , Seen as it took a web covered fist spiderman going all out to take him down , I think an enhanced strike will be tanked , that as well as his forest advantage , regularly fights opponents in the jungles such as Killmonger and Kazar (also both adept at manoeuvreing forests/jungles) .

I can't make a counter arguement for Smiley because I don't know who that is , after a search though is it seriously that yellow face with arms and legs ?

After Nightcrawler and BP take out DS I think (whoever Smiley is) they will take Smiley out , if he's capable of taking on a no morals nightcrawler and BP at the same time then he oughtn't be in this tournament.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By slimj87d

@CaptainRodgers: Honestly, I'd worry more about school than this tournament. Hope you get through those exams.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CaptainRodgers: Many people with much slower reaction speeds than Deathstroke have caught Kurt in the middle of a teleport. Also that is why I mentioned the heavy foliage, if Kurt tries to teleport in there he will have various plants and things all through his body.

Also BP does not have his suit yet, all we have is a sword, a bow and arrow, and a shield.

Black Panther is good but his stats are not quite on Slede's level, agility would be but Slade is stronger, has better reactions, and a much faster mind. If BP had his gear he would have a decent chance but not a great one, without it, he is dead in the water.

P.S. Smiley is one of the better Predator elders. He was able to take out a hive and it's queen.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nick_hero22

@CaptainRodgers said:

I apoligise loads guys , I'm in high school and have my finals exams next week , don't know what they call them where you guys are from SATs , GSCEs whatever in Scotland they're standard grades and I have them next week and have done next to no work in the past 2 years of school so I'm trying to cram for them and I haven't been to fully get on the vine for days . What with training and studying and school work and stuff I completely forgot , I apoligise again .

First off , someone shed light on who Smiley is and what his powers are , I have literally never heard of him .

Secondly .

@nick_hero22 said:

Black Panther is from Wakananda an African nation , he is an expert in jungle combat which translates into to the forest scenario "ambushing" him isn't going to be happening , if any one is doing the ambushing here it is my team , we have a teleporting acrobat , which allows him to move through the over top trees very quickly and stealthily (he doesn't have to walk/run on the ground which causes noise , he just thinks himself different places) and a Black Panther who has years of experience in jungle combat as well as enhanced agility and speed .

DS alone can't take Nightcrawler morals off let alone with the aid of black panther , nightcrawler morals off will simply tele-blitz him , the rules state he can't dismember him via teleportation but it says nothing about teleport blitzing , with his sabers an morals off he'll decimate DS , admittedly DS' reaction times are formidable (NOT REFERRING TO THE FLASH INCIDENTS , PLEASE NO ONE REFER TO THE FLASH INCIDENTS) but I believe Nightcrawler's lack of morals mixed with his teleportation and the back up of BP , who could also perhaps beat DS in this fight , here's why - Both have more or less equal stats ? both are enhanced and both have feats that put them at low level superhuman tiers . In terms of skill , DS has held has displayed very adept skill as has BP , both have gone against some of the best their respective universes have to offer (DS-Batman , BP- Wolverine , Cap) . What I believe gives T'Challa the edge here is his suit , admittedly reduced to tombstone level durability but that is still enough to tank hits from DS , Seen as it took a web covered fist spiderman going all out to take him down , I think an enhanced strike will be tanked , that as well as his forest advantage , regularly fights opponents in the jungles such as Killmonger and Kazar (also both adept at manoeuvreing forests/jungles) .

I can't make a counter arguement for Smiley because I don't know who that is , after a search though is it seriously that yellow face with arms and legs ?

After Nightcrawler and BP take out DS I think (whoever Smiley is) they will take Smiley out , if he's capable of taking on a no morals nightcrawler and BP at the same time then he oughtn't be in this tournament.

1) Your team won't be ambushing anyone here due to the fact that Smiley's helment has infrared and a zoom in function among several different types of vision that would alert him to your team's location. Smiley would be much more familiar with the terrain at hand since it is very common hunting grounds to Predators and they also have vast experience and knowledge on how to best utilize the terrain since most Predators are close to or in their mid centuries. The jungle would compliment Smiley much better than Black Panther due to his speed and agility which are superior to anyone on your team. Smiley would also have an advantage in stealth since Predators are experts in using guerilla warfare and have been able to take xenomoprhs by surprise and ambush them and they are able to detect prey through electro reception. They can also stealthfully kill Colonial Marines who have ultrasound radars.

2) Nightcrawler would be nothing to worry about due to the fact that he and Black Panther would be so preoccupied with Deathstroke that once Nightcrawler decides to teleport as a means to counter one of Deathstroke's assaults Smiley would swoop down using his speed and agiliy and break Nightcrawler's neck with one hand and then my team would proceed to overwhelm Black Panther. This would be possible because Deathstroke would initially engage your team by firing off his arrows which would distract your team from detecting Smiley which would allow him to stealthfully take up refuge in a tree overhead and analyze Nightcrawler's teleportation pattern and wait for the right time to strike taking a valuable member of your team out of the fight. I have no doubt that Deathstroke would be able to hold your team off, he has the advantages of a potent healing factor, enhanced intelligence, and exceptional reflexes and combat speed.

3) Black Panther's suit won't stop him from having his neck snapped.

Here are some physical feats for the Predators

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/deathstroke-vs-predator/662595/#82

As far as skill feats for Smiley

1) He and another Predator were able to defeat a group of Synthetics that escaped the compound they were trapped in, these Synthetics were highly advanced and stated to be superior to their predecessor models. It's never actually shown how many Synthetics were in the compound but prior to them landing on the planet to rescue the humans they came down in pretty decent numbers, probably a dozen or a little more.

http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Synthetic

2) Smiley was able to kill several xenomorphs and sent them fleeing after they killed off most of his clan in battle, after that he was able to kill off the remaining xenomorphs effortless along with killing the two remaining Synthetics.

3) At the end of the comic he was able to take out a Queen in hand to hand combat it wasn't shown if he used his wrist blades or not since the fight took place off panel but from the looks of it he was getting ready to unsheath his wrist blades.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nick_hero22

bump

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sherlock
@MisterWhisper: @nick_hero22

If you guys want to debate properly i can take over this side for Cap and e3.If not ill declare your team the winner
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nick_hero22

@Sherlock said:

@MisterWhisper: @nick_hero22: If you guys want to debate properly i can take over this side for Cap and e3.If not ill declare your team the winner

You can debate for their side if you want to.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fine with me too.

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@nick_hero22:  
Judging by your most recent post, you seem to be under the impression that everyone in this fight has their normal gear (you mentioned Smiley's helmet, BP's suit, etc). 
Sherlock said that, for this first fight, nobody gets any of their normal gear. The only gear available for each team is a sword, shield, and bow/arrows. 

I just thought that should be cleared up.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nick_hero22

@(((Prodigy))) said:

@nick_hero22: Judging by your most recent post, you seem to be under the impression that everyone in this fight has their normal gear (you mentioned Smiley's helmet, BP's suit, etc). Sherlock said that, for this first fight, nobody gets any of their normal gear. The only gear available for each team is a sword, shield, and bow/arrows. I just thought that should be cleared up.

Weapon wise he stated that normal gear isn't allowed, he never said anything by clothing which would include Smiley's helment.

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By (((Prodigy)))

@nick_hero22 said:

@(((Prodigy))) said:

@nick_hero22: Judging by your most recent post, you seem to be under the impression that everyone in this fight has their normal gear (you mentioned Smiley's helmet, BP's suit, etc). Sherlock said that, for this first fight, nobody gets any of their normal gear. The only gear available for each team is a sword, shield, and bow/arrows. I just thought that should be cleared up.

Weapon wise he stated that normal gear isn't allowed, he never said anything by clothing which would include Smiley's helment.

By weapons, he meant all gear. In my thread, Boba Fett's armor was taken away.

We can ask Sherlock for confirmation, but that's the way it worked out in my thread.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nick_hero22

@(((Prodigy))) said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@(((Prodigy))) said:

By weapons, he meant all gear. In my thread, Boba Fett's armor was taken away.

We can ask Sherlock for confirmation, but that's the way it worked out in my thread.

Oh I wasn't aware of that, he never said anything about clothing. Smiley can still see body heat without his helment.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nick_hero22

So I guess we win?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So this means I can stab them now...?

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sherlock
@nick_hero22: You have clothing but nothing special as far as armor or gear 

@MisterWhisper: Yes im giving you guys the win on this one.Iv found that i dont have as much time for debating in this (Or even overseeing) as id like

So im calling this one Nick and Whisper win
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nick_hero22

Ya!!!!!

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By nick_hero22

unnecessary bump

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By renamed040924

The only one I was actually interested in... and this is how it goes down. lol

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By nick_hero22

@nickzambuto: Yep, pretty short battle.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By renamed040924

@nick_hero22 said:

I vote for e3 and captain.

That was the only vote submitted, and round 1 is offically over. So your team lost.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By nick_hero22

@nickzambuto said:

@nick_hero22 said:

That was the only vote submitted, and round 1 is offically over. So your team lost.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By renamed040924

@nick_hero22 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@nick_hero22 said:

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By nick_hero22

@nickzambuto

said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@nick_hero22 said: