Guyver vs WWH

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lordraiden

does

have what it takes in his arsenal and skills to take out

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zee crusher

Me..... Guyver maybe hulk who knows anime and comics don't really mix some blast just don't add up but i think Guyver wins.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lordraiden

zee crusher says:

"Me..... Guyver maybe hulk who knows anime and comics don't really mix some blast just don't add up but i think Guyver wins."

If wolverines blades can cut hulk (which i think is pis and should be retconned) guyver should be able to slice his hand off! and unlike wolverine, who got his head pounded and resulted in some brain damage, guyver should be able to sustain heavy hits from hulk! hulk has the capacity to take out/damage the guyver unit, but i believe guyver would take out hulk before hulk did that!

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zee crusher

lordraiden says:

"zee crusher says:
"Me..... Guyver maybe hulk who knows anime and comics don't really mix some blast just don't add up but i think Guyver wins."
If wolverines blades can cut hulk (which i think is pis and should be retconned) guyver should be able to slice his hand off! and unlike wolverine, who got his head pounded and resulted in some brain damage, guyver should be able to sustain heavy hits from hulk! hulk has the capacity to take out/damage the guyver unit, but i believe guyver would take out hulk before hulk did that!"

you can say the samething for guyver but it really would have to come down to fighting skills cause hits from far won't work on hulk unless your Surfer or Galactus.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Apparition

why should guyver be able to take heavy hits from hulk? and hulk heals even faster than wolverine does. one time he got eviscerated and his skin healed over his hand where he was trying to hold his internal organs in. i dont know enough about guyver to know if he could win though.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Static Shock

Guyver is pretty powerful, but I can't really make a case for him, because I never finished watching the show, or even read the manga

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Apparition

i've seen some of the shows and read a couple of the manga too but not enough to say that he could fight the hulk.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lordraiden

Apparition says:

"why should guyver be able to take heavy hits from hulk? and hulk heals even faster than wolverine does. one time he got eviscerated and his skin healed over his hand where he was trying to hold his internal organs in. i dont know enough about guyver to know if he could win though."

yeah, i know, it's when he got cut by speedfreak (I, think thats his name) and was holding his gut/wound together with his hand and it healed over/around his hand, so then he had to rip his hand from his stomach where it healed! again, these sought of people shouldn't be able to cut/damage hulk to that extent, but i guess they gotta take hulk down to street level every so often when he takes people like wolverine and the likes on!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn

Guyver would win. Did anyone know that the guy who played in the Guyver 2 movie was on Saved By The Bell ?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vrakmul

Macguyver will make his famous gum and paper clip bomb and defeat WWH, wait a minute wrong guyver, aww man. Macguyver is probably way better than this one. Any way, I hope Hulk wins, I hate anime more than I hate hulk. Especially for ripping off one of my Child hood hero's names! How dare they sully the name of Macguyver!
Post Edited:2008-02-21 19:46:09

Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Hulk all the way, only way to beat hulk is brute there is no outsmarting him. Guyver blade isn't stronger than wolvies. so Hulk WINS

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wwhulk

Avatar image for jedi_cin_drallig
Jedi Cin Drallig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jedi Cin Drallig

Looks at the Marvel and Hulk fanboy.Then walks out

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

The Guyver takes this without breaking a sweat.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Dreadnaught says:

"Macguyver will make his famous gum and paper clip bomb and defeat WWH, wait a minute wrong guyver, aww man. Macguyver is probably way better than this one. Any way, I hope Hulk wins, I hate anime more than I hate hulk. Especially for ripping off one of my Child hood hero's names! How dare they sully the name of Macguyver!
Post Edited:2008-02-21 19:46:09"

wtf are you talking about??

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vrakmul

Vance Astro says:

"The Guyver takes this without breaking a sweat."

Grrrrrr

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Dreadnaught says:

"Vance Astro says:
Grrrrrr"

Why are you growling? I'm not right? Does the Guyver not outclass Hulk in every aspect of fighting except maybe strength? Does he not have the most powerful Particle cannon in the World in his chest? I'm sure he does.He wins.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Dreadnaught says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
Grrrrrr"
Why are you growling? I'm not right? Does the Guyver not outclass Hulk in every aspect of fighting except maybe strength? Does he not have the most powerful Particle cannon in the World in his chest? I'm sure he does.He wins."
He ripped off Macguyver's name. Therefore he loses everything. "

The Guyver was out first...His mangas had been out for years before the anime's and movies.His first Anime came out in '91..MacGuyver came out in '92.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vrakmul

Vance Astro says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
Grrrrrr"

Why are you growling? I'm not right? Does the Guyver not outclass Hulk in every aspect of fighting except maybe strength? Does he not have the most powerful Particle cannon in the World in his chest? I'm sure he does.He wins."

He ripped off Macguyver's name. Therefore he loses at everything.
Post Edited:2008-02-21 21:05:26

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Vrakmul

Vance Astro says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
Grrrrrr"

The Guyver was out first...His mangas had been out for years before the anime's and movies.His first Anime came out in '91..MacGuyver came out in '92."

Mac Is still cooler at everything. And always will be. Guyver can't build a bomb out of Gum and a Paper clip. Mac Guyver can. Therefore he is cooler.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Dreadnaught says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
Grrrrrr"
The Guyver was out first...His mangas had been out for years before the anime's and movies.His first Anime came out in '91..MacGuyver came out in '92."
Mac Is still cooler at everything. And always will be. Guyver can't build a bomb out of Gum and a Paper clip. Mac Guyver can. Therefore he is cooler. "

Not only doea that have nothing to do with the thread.IT CAN'T BE DONE.You cannot make a bomb out of gum and a paper clip.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Apparition

lordraiden says:

"Apparition says:
"why should guyver be able to take heavy hits from hulk? and hulk heals even faster than wolverine does. one time he got eviscerated and his skin healed over his hand where he was trying to hold his internal organs in. i dont know enough about guyver to know if he could win though."
yeah, i know, it's when he got cut by speedfreak (I, think thats his name) and was holding his gut/wound together with his hand and it healed over/around his hand, so then he had to rip his hand from his stomach where it healed! again, these sought of people shouldn't be able to cut/damage hulk to that extent, but i guess they gotta take hulk down to street level every so often when he takes people like wolverine and the likes on!"

lol yeah that's basically all it is.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lordraiden

Vance Astro says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
Grrrrrr"

Actually, McGuyver is from the 80's! (around early to mid, i think) with Richard Dean Anderson, who took over Kurt Russells role from stargate the movie in the tv series of stargate! and yeah, I would think guyver could take out wwh in the end!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lordraiden

Vance Astro says:

"lordraiden says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
Grrrrrr"
Actually, McGuyver is from the 80's! (around early to mid, i think) with Richard Dean Anderson, who took over Kurt Russells role from stargate the movie in the tv series of stargate! and yeah, I would think guyver could take out wwh in the end!"
You right...it ended in '92.The Guyver still wins though. "

Won't argue with you on that one! (Hmmmmm? trying to remember what you like now from the pic's thread! trying to match up the faces everytime I look at who's posted!)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

lordraiden says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
Grrrrrr"
Actually, McGuyver is from the 80's! (around early to mid, i think) with Richard Dean Anderson, who took over Kurt Russells role from stargate the movie in the tv series of stargate! and yeah, I would think guyver could take out wwh in the end!"

You right...it ended in '92.The Guyver still wins though.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lordraiden

Vance Astro says:

"lordraiden says:
"Vance Astro says:
"lordraiden says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
Grrrrrr"
Won't argue with you on that one! (Hmmmmm? trying to remember what you like now from the pic's thread! trying to match up the faces everytime I look at who's posted!) "
The pics I posted in the thread didn't show my face.In the first one I had on my superhero costume lol and the second one I was at the arcade and facing away from the camera."

Gonna have to go back an check out the thread again and refresh myself with everybody!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

lordraiden says:

"Vance Astro says:
"lordraiden says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Vance Astro says:
Grrrrrr"
Won't argue with you on that one! (Hmmmmm? trying to remember what you like now from the pic's thread! trying to match up the faces everytime I look at who's posted!) "

The pics I posted in the thread didn't show my face.In the first one I had on my superhero costume lol and the second one I was at the arcade and facing away from the camera.

HAXJAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By HAXJAX

Goku Wins

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By lordraiden

HAXJAX says:

"Goku Wins"

Huh??????????????? (my head is starting to hurt)

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MotorSteel

Vance Astro says:

"HAXJAX says:
"Goku Wins"

No.Die.Or Get Banned."

Yes, please. Someone track him down and eat his mother.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

MotorSteel says:

"Vance Astro says:
"HAXJAX says:
"Goku Wins"
No.Die.Or Get Banned."
Yes, please. Someone track him down and eat his mother."

OMG LMFAO!!!!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

HAXJAX says:

"Goku Wins"

No.Die.Or Get Banned.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lordraiden

MotorSteel says:

"Vance Astro says:
"HAXJAX says:
"Goku Wins"
No.Die.Or Get Banned."
Yes, please. Someone track him down and eat his mother."

Wow, feel sorry for his mother! sins of the son, eh!

GothikKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GothikKnight

Guyver Manga (graphic Novel/comic) 1984. 
MacGuyver (Tv series) 1985. 
Guyver : Out of Control Anime Movie (1986) 
Guyver : The Bioboosted Armor OVA (*ep*1-6=1988 / *ep*7-12=1991) 
The Bio-Boosted Armor : GUYVER (Anime series) 2004/2005  

Ok to the Topic on Hand. HULK or Guyver ?? 
Thats a tough one... 

GUYVER. Guyver would summon his Gigantic Armor, and use its full power vs the WWH with his Giga-smashers. 
Strength Wise, the Gigantic Armor would be Class 100+ too. Its limits are unknown. It even can grow to Godzilla size if it needs to.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#35  Edited By Mercy_
@GothikKnight: Please stop bumping manga vs comics battles. Not only is is spamming the forum, but if you took the time to read the rules pinned at the top of said forum, you would know that manga vs comic battles are no longer allowed.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#36  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @GothikKnight: Please stop bumping manga vs comics battles. Not only is is spamming the forum, but if you took the time to read the rules pinned at the top of said forum, you would know that manga vs comic battles are no longer allowed. "
Pretty much.