DeathstrokeFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

These are both current versions (for Zuko, it is prior to the end of The Last Airbender, thus he does have his lightning redirection).

They start in an open baseball field, 50 feet apart.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 rogueshadow  Moderator

I think this would be better with Sozin's comet Azula or Ozai. Storm obliterates Zuko in my opinion.

DeathstrokeFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BlackWind

I hope you mean an animated version of Storm. Because it doesn't matter if Zujo can redirect lightning or not, he has never shown himself.capable of redirecting anything as powerful as what Storm can dish out. And besides, she can just whip up some rain, and his firebending will become pathetic.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rogueshadow  Moderator

@deathstrokefan: Storm is on a completely other level than Zuko, she's closer to a fully realised Avatar than Zuko and arguably more powerful than that, even Azula and Ozai aren't on her level, I was just suggesting a slightly more even fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc70f4ba8f14
deactivated-5fc70f4ba8f14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstrokefan: Storm is on a completely other level than Zuko, she's closer to a fully realised Avatar than Zuko and arguably more powerful than that, even Azula and Ozai aren't on her level, I was just suggesting a slightly more even fight.

DeathstrokeFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ntb101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm controls water to stop the fire and kill him with eletricity

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only way this could be fair is if it was h2h, and even then Storm would arguably win.

GamerDude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm easily.

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Ben2004  Online

@eredin12 said:

Zuko should be faster on draw

https://gfycat.com/academicoptimisticaxolotl

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

storm goddesstomps

Avatar image for purplehairedni1
PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Storm causally stomps

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

You got to be joking me 🤣😂🤣😂. I would gladly CAV this

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Storm solos the verse

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PurplehairedNi1

@eredin12: She has kept up with the likes of Wolverine and Black Panther in a h2h to fight. She can has reacted to lightning bolts, gunfire, missles and explosions on a consistent basis. She has reacted to the likes of Cyclops, Quicksilver and Thor multiple times. Even if he's faster which he's not I don't think he can burn Storm considering these feats.

• Goes through a re-entry without burning
  • She's perfectly fine outside the ozone layer
  • She's perfectly fine inside Hell where characters like iceman are melting
  • Perfectly fine after a blast from Human Torch
  • States that she doesn't get sunburned
killerboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm takes it

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PurplehairedNi1

@eredin12: Check my first post again he can't burn her and Storm's lightning is way more powerful then his sisters (So trying to redirect it isn't going to work) and there's a difference between the speed of lightning currents generated from the user then from the actual sky

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GodlyShinigami
@eredin12 said:

@godlyshinigami: @purplehairedni1:Speed feats for Storm?

No prob

Activates her powers faster than Cyclops optic blasts can reach her

Cyclops Optic Blasts have been stated to travel at light speed multiple times.

You may be thinking that a statement like that is absurd because a lot of street levelers have dodged his Optic Blasts. Well the reason that's so is because they have enough time to move away before the beams starts to travel, effectively "aim-dodging" it same thing most street levelers do with bullets,

The servos in Summer's visor are slower than light, on the same panel where they have been stated to travel at light speed.

No Caption Provided

This proves that anyone who "dodges" Summer's attacks is not dodging the beam itself, but moves away before the beam even starts to travel.

However in storm's case she's able to activate her powers and summon a bolt of lightning after the blast has been fired and before the blast reaches her. Thus giving her FTL power activation

Here are a few more instances of her reacting to the optic blatst that prove it is consistent

Evades Cyclops' blast

Dodges Cyclops' blast from behind

Here are a few more speed feats.

Dodges Thor's hammer throw

Dodges thor's hammer again

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GodlyShinigami

@eredin12:

That is aim blocking, we did not see what she was doing while he was firing, she could do it before or as he was doing it, meaning she just had to react to him, which makes sense, unlike LS Storm lol, for something to be legit timing, we need to see bullet or beam being fired before character moves, like this:

No Caption Provided

Where we see that Cap did not move until the bullet was fired and going towards him, she is also aim dodging just like the rest of them.

It isn't aim dodging she was able to activate her powers faster than the actual beam can reach her. Let's take a look at the scan shall we.

No Caption Provided

As you can see above prior to the beam being dodged , storm hasn't summoned any lightning , she isn't reacting to him , she's reacting to the beam itself. You can clearly see no lightning has been summoned prior to the beam. So scott then fires the beam , and before the beam reaches her this happens

No Caption Provided

As you can see , in the scan above , she's able to activate her powers and her lightning is able to reach the ground , faster than the Beam is able to reach her. It isn't aim-dodging , as she isn't reacting to him , or activating her powers before he fires the beam , because we clearly see no lightning has been summoned prior to scott firing the beam , he fires the beam and we are then taken to the next panel in which we can clearly see her lightning has reached the ground faster than the beam. No matter how way you try to put it , this would mean that her lightning and power activation is capable of moving at and activating at similar or greater speeds to optic blasts.

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PurplehairedNi1

@eredin12:

Not really, both are the same thing, electricity and plasma moving through the same current, air, the air is current.

Considering that someone that reacts to lightning they needs to have roughly light speed reactions and wanking the Avatar verse to that point is unbelievable considering speedsters don't have that type of reaction and both Ty Lee and Suki has dodged those lightning attacks so You're arguing they're have roughly light speed reactions. Take moment realize your wank.

Silver surfer reflected Human Torch's attack into Storm and let's show the heat of a re-entry

converts to heat (from friction) caused by the atmosphere's molecules striking its leading edges. This heat makes the Shuttle's surfaces reach temperatures of up to 1477° C (2691° F).

I don't think avatar characters can reach that level of heat unless provided otherwise by feats because I don't even think someone from avatar has melted metal before unless provided otherwise. And the feat from hell not affecting Storm should prove my point even further considering it melted Iceman someone that can hold their own against Human torches flames.

As for burning her, Torch did not really hit her, as for the rest, I don't think they compare with fire hot/potent enough to cause building-sized explosions as side effect.

Storm can one shot Zuko in so many ways it's not even funny lol

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PurplehairedNi1

@eredin12:

First, not even close, lightning is MHS, Mach 300, some can react to that, and those who do, that is feat for them, while Light is Mach 880979, so thousands of times faster.

Avatar characters ain't that fast lol considering they have been tagged by much slower attacks on a consistent basis.The wank is insane lol

She did not tank hit from him, what he hit her with, could be much weaker heat after he absorbed and need it, as Surfer would not hit her with an attack that could kill her. Trying to argue that Storm of all people, known glass canon with tons of anti feats can tank full power attacks from Torch is what is actually wank, as is trying to scale Storm to Torch via Iceman outliers and anti feats, It is only comic fandom that pulls all inconsistencies over the years when debating with other mediums

In comic he's quite angry them and he even went back to work for Galactus so You're the assuming something here lol and he knows Storm can command the elements so he should know that she can handle that type of attacks. Please show me anti feats of her getting burned because I would like to see them.

But I did show otherwise, is fire was hot/potent enough to cause building-sized explosions as a side effect. That is far above melting steel, which would still be one-shot fodder like Storm as well,

That was Zuko and Azula together and I personally don't think he can replicate on his own unless provided otherwise. If you want to use that feat then let me show what Iceman's ice has contained.

And Storm has proven immune to heat that has given Iceman problems

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy crap the amount of simultaneous Storm and Zuko wank in this thread...

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

She did not tank hit from him, what he hit her with, could be much weaker heat after he absorbed and negated it, as Surfer would not hit her with an attack that could kill her. Trying to argue that Storm of all people, known glass canon with tons of anti feats can tank full power attacks from Torch, who:

Destroys Doctor Doom’s forcefield

Which no sell her full power lightning all the time, even Doombot did, is what is actually wank, it is only comic fandom that pulls all inconsistencies over the years when debating with other mediums

that's human Torches Nova flames (It's his full power in other words) something different then his causal blasts and Dr.Doom's armour deflects her storm's lightning like proven in the past it doesn't outright tanks them so we can assume that his armour does it every time

No Caption Provided

Here she completely destroys multiple doombots so yeah stop lowballing

He also

Matches Azula

And she has blue fire which is this hot normally:

" flame burns at a temperature of around 1,980°C. For Natural Gas (Methane), the temperature is about 1,960°C, according to the flame color temperature chart.

https://www.elgas.co.nz/resources/elgas-blog/242-why-does-a-gas-flame-burn-blue-lpg-gas-natural-propane-methane/

They was both amped at the time so we can't scale that to base Zuko

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm curbtomps , she has faster power activation , vastly higher AP and much more versatility. She honestly solos the verse

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Amendment50

Zuko is not a match for Storm

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: i glad you brought these feats up because I been dying to debunk them

Scan 1/2- Can't even tag street tiers like Kraven with multiple arc shots (Black Panther- The Man Without Fear #520)

Read the comic before you blindly go copy and past something. As she clearly states in those scans she's only trying to slow him down and if you read the comic you would know that Black Panther specifically asked her to not fight Kraven

No Caption Provided

Attempted to kill herself with her own lightning

Once again somebody is misinformed If Storm gets hit with her own lightning her body gets overloaded with energy and it starts to explode. So her trying to kill herself with lightning doesn't mean she isn't immune to lightning attacks.

While she was flying, Batroc was even able to jump and tag Storm with a kick

Batroc was dodging her lightning bolt attacks with the greatest of ease

No Caption Provided

Somebody clearly didn't read the comic she clearly holding Back as stated above and in the scan where he kicks her you can clearly see her trying to stop him by talking to him. And trying to use Spider man to lowball Storm when he will literally blitz ever character in the Avatar verse but let me show you something Spider-Man needed Storm's help to destroy a missle he couldn't react to

No Caption Provided

Avatar characters on other hand, most of the time, they are tagged by other characters with no anti feats, so that is just feat for them. I do not recall them having many quantifiable anti feats.

Slammed headfirst into the ground and gets back up

Hit by Huu and flung a distance away,butrecovers shortly afterH

it by debris and falls a great height, getting right back up to fight S1E5

Takes a hit from a large spirit that crushes through part of a building and gets up shortly after S1E7

Slammed into a tree branch, drops a distance, and gets up just fine

All characters who have fought Zuko before

Lightning hurts her after getting overpowered by a simple field (Uncanny X-Men #123)

I already debunked this and the field reflected her lightning back at her it didn't overpower it

Plastic is 2 strong to deal with (X-Men #65)

She's didn't do anything because as the scan states she froze because of her claustrophobia

Generic lasers roast her (X-Men #50)

I already proven she has more feats of her no selling heat

Random psychic bullet from child is enough to one shot with the greatest of ease (Wolverine and the X-Men #12)

You know that's s omega level telepath not a random child

Gets beat up by a tornado and knocked out (X-Men #23)

That tornado was actually created by Krokoa someone that's powerful enough to teambust groups of X-Men

Stun batons harm her badly

Downed by Ant-Man's tiny bugs zapping her

Downed by a Danger Room stun bolt

Three anti feats compared to 7 feats of her no selling lightning looks like consistency to me

One-shotted by Medusa by throwing Black Panther's fodder body into her

She was actually fighting Crystal and Gorgon at the time so she was caught by surprise

Gets defeated by a cute baby shark

She has dodged much faster things on multiple occasions

Iceman was not hit directly himself in that instance, besides that is bellow vaporizing dozens of tons of water in second

But he created ice to contain it and his body is covered in the same ice

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PurplehairedNi1

@eredin12:

As for Doom, you did not provide context for that, consistently he does not deflect it at cost of draining himself, he simply ignores it while laughing at her :

That was a bloodlusted Storm that's why he was drained and you forget to show the other scan where she completely wreaked him with her wind right forcing him to surrender yeah that's weird

No Caption Provided

Recently Doom got knocked on his ass by Just a lightning bolt falling before him so yeah

In fact Doombot no sold her attacks

The same bots she causally destroys with lightning and not her bio electric blasts which is much weaker then her lightning

Why you bring Doom and his bots into this they could just simply solo the avatar verse individually lol

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@godlyshinigami:

As you can see above prior to the beam being dodged , storm hasn't summoned any lightning , she isn't reacting to him , she's reacting to the beam itself. You can clearly see no lightning has been summoned prior to the beam. So scott then fires the beam , and before the beam reaches her this happens

No, I cannot see? Given that here, we do not see her and what she is doing:

No Caption Provided

We clearly see that no lightning has been summoned prior to the optic blasts that were fired , we then move to the next panel and we see this

No Caption Provided

We clearly see that her lightning reaches the ground before the optic blasts reach her and since no lightning was summoned prior to the blast being fired. This would mean she summoned her lightning the same time as or after the blast was being fired. If she were to activate her powers at the same time as scott activated his blasts , her speed would be LS , due to summoning lightning faster than The Optic blasts and her lightning hitting the ground first. If she were to activate her powers after scott fired his blasts , her speed would be FTL , due to being able to activate her powers faster than his blasts can reach her.

Of course I'm not implying her movement or flight speed is LS or anywhere near that as that would be ridiculous , but as far as Power activation goes , she is that fast.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was a bloodlusted Storm that's why he was drained and you forget to show the other scan where she completely wreaked him with her wind right forcing him to surrender yeah that's weird

No Caption Provided

Recently Doom got knocked on his ass by Just a lightning bolt falling before him so yeah

In fact Doombot no sold her attacks

The same bots she causally destroys with lightning and not her bio electric blasts which is much weaker then her lightning

Why you bring Doom and his bots into this they could just simply solo the avatar verse individually lol

Cmon man, they were having a conversation and she suddenly brought lightning, he wasn't even expecting it. And so that you know there are far more low level showings for Storm in recent years than high level ones.

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

She still did fight him though, attacking someone is a fight by any definition and slowing down can also mean stunning someone, nobody argued that she was trying to kill him or anything just that he was attacking him to slow her down and he avoided her

If she wanted to tag him she could have and she was clearly trying to slow him down so her husband can catch up and fight him. She missed all of her attacks on purpose so Black Panther could fight just like he asked her

If her own lightning can overload her and cause her to die, hence why she tried to kill herself, then by very definition she is not immune, immune would be doing something like Doom did here

Storm's lightning ain't normal since it has harmed much stronger characters on multiple occasions and destroyed large buildings and structures.

How strong was that lightning? Quantifiable feats

She was no selling Thor and Living lightning's electric attacks

But nobody argued that she did not hold back? It was not used as an anti feat for her power but her speed, holding back does not mean you are not trying to stun someone or KO him, which she did, she was just not trying to kill him as she said, yet he still avoided her.

She never failed the tag him as he never dodged her attack. It was a warning shot. Literally, look at his pose from bobby to Storm panel. Batroc was about to land on his hand but Storm struck the area throwing him off balance. She didn't want to fight him that's why she didn't do anything to stop the kick

How can you debunk canon fact lol?She literally screamed in pain so she was hurt by it and it was said that field was even stronger on panel:

The field reflected her own lightning back at that's why she got hurt not because the field overpowered her and like I explained she her own lightning overpowers her inner core it doesn't damage her body

You showed faulty scaling and incontinence, nothing concrete like this, there are more instances of her being hurt by things far weaker than Torch flames than vice verse

I literally showed you multiple instances and even more then what you provided of her no selling heat and Human Torch's attacks are elemental based and she has a mutant power which allows her to be tanking against elemental attacks. Storm has peak human durability at best but when it comes to elemental attacks she's resistance to them if not outright immune

That does not lower durability.

I never claimed she had some sort of durability but I said she has resistance to heat and other elemental attacks because it's her mutant ability. Medusa doesn't have elemental attacks and she has fought the likes of Thing,She Hulk and black bolt so obviously she can one shot Storm

Still nowhere near as fast as Zuko feat I showed

No Caption Provided

Yeah right here she reacts to a lightning bolt after it's fired

The storm has no reason to hold back with someone like Doom, that is cope. That one was a very old scan, likewise " got knocked on his ass" should not matter, he was not hurt, that is just him being moved as he just weights like a few hundred kg

But he was forced to surrender and a bloodlusted Storm already overwhelmed him so yeah

So it is 1/1 vs Doom but? Pretty sad tbh. And for it not being lightning, narrator himself debunks you, he says " raw lightning explodes from Storms hand"

Storm can manipulate the electricity generated from her body to create the bio-electric bolts we see coming from her hands. That's what she's doing lol and she's obviously creating lightning from her hands but it's quite different from the thunder which she summons from the sky

And i am using it, since you simply tried to scale her to Torch lol. To attack Surfer wanted to avoid no less...

I never scaled her lightning to his attacks I only scaled her resistance to his fire blast but I could if you want me to

Her lightning bolts has more effect on a doombot infused with vibranium then Human Torch's near Nova blasts and even sets it on fire something he couldn't do
Her lightning bolts has more effect on a doombot infused with vibranium then Human Torch's near Nova blasts and even sets it on fire something he couldn't do

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greythejiren:

Cmon man, they were having a conversation and she suddenly brought lightning, he wasn't even expecting it. And so that you know there are far more low level showings for Storm in recent years than high level ones.

Please show them because I as a Storm fan thinks she's only gotten stronger

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: We only see the very small ara around him in that scan, few meters, we do not see her, or the area she was on , so we cannot claim that it was not summoned then.

We can clearly see , that nothing has been summoned. WHy would storm summon a lightning to protect her , if no one is even attacking her , in the scan below we can clearly see storm and scott are talking , it makes no logical sense for her to defend herself when , no one's even attacking her

No Caption Provided

If the lightning she was summoning was offence you could make the argument that we don't know what time she summoned it , but since it was dfensive , she must of had to summon it at the same time or after he fired the attack , as she's trying to defend herself from said attack. It makes no logical sense to claim she summoned lightning before the blast was fired. Because she summons the lightning to protect herself from the attack , why would she summon lightning to protect herself from an attack that hasn't been fired?

Due to the fact she summons the lightning to protect herrself from scotts attack , she must of summoned it At the same time or after the blast was fired. Thus giving her LS - FTL power activation speed

Of course I'm not implying her movement or flight speed is LS or anywhere near that as that would be ridiculous , but as far as Power activation goes , she is that fast.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm stomps this

PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PurplehairedNi1

@eredin12:

Proof that she " could have" with lightning-like this? She failed. Stunning someone with a hit is also slowing him down by definition.

Since she has tagged multiple characters that has the similar level speed or even better and if she would have tagged him he could have been dead or heavily injured and Black Panther asked her to let him fight Kraven.

He did not dodge lighting itself, but he did seem to avoid it, hence why she missed in that instance, her missing on purpose seems like headcanon to me tbh, and her allowing herself to be kicked by a hit that hurt her and made her scream in pain is an even bigger one.Is she some kind of masochist?

Storm strikes the area where he's about to land and gives him a warning which is why he curses.

Sure but I never claimed she cannot tank a normal one, but that is not worth as much as even normal humans have survived that one.

Please show me a normal human tanking her lightning currently considering she grows in her power levels

Thor has easily one-shotted her before so how is that quantifiable

Where has he oneshotted her except where he kissed her which is just funny

Zuko's feat is a lot better as he did not just move his hands but his entire body to block it after it was fired.

Going off one feat for Zuko how is that valid where's the consistency and even you can admit he doesn't appear at those feats consistently

Proof it is weaker? I mean given that both are referred to as " raw lightning"

The proof is in the pudding considering she has much better feats when her lightning comes from the sky then from her hands on a consistent basis

Same Surfer, who no sells heat of core of a Red Giant? Yeah right. And what did she even do here? I mean besides, simply hitting him, did it do any damage?

I never compared Storm to Silver surfer I compared her to a blast he reflected from Human Torch stop putting words in my mouth