Zuko (Avatar) VS Rayla (The Dragon Prince)

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Finished season 3 of The Dragon Prince and I very much enjoyed it so I thought I'd put together a battle with two of my favorite characters from these shows.

Prince Zuko!

No Caption Provided

VS

Rayla the Moonshadow Elf!

No Caption Provided

Battle Rules

Round 1

• Sword fight only.No fire bending, no moon amp. Zuko has the 2 blades that he's been seen fighting with several times in the series and Rayla also has the 2 blades she always uses.
  • Both in character. Zuko thinks Rayla is trying to kill the Avatar and Rayla thinks Zuko is trying to kill Callum.
  • Win by death or KO.

Round 2

• Takes place under a full moon and Zuko is EoS (but no Sozin's comet amp). Both are going all out.
  • Standard gear/weapons.
  • Both morals off.
  • Win by death or KO.

Both rounds take place at the Fire Nation Royal Palace courtyard where Zuko and Katara fought Azula. Both rounds begin with each fighter 100 yards apart.

No Caption Provided

Who will win? Try to be thoughtful with your answers. Go!

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice match.

I might give it to Rayla with high difficulty in round 1. She is agile enough to give Zuko trouble and she can hang with him in the stat department.

Round 2 is Zuko's game. The full moon amps Rayla but not by a ton and the semi-invisibility shouldnt be a huge issue for Zuko with his fire spam attacks. The starting distance is also in his favor

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry, Idk Rayla.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: If you like Avatar, then I'd definitely recommend The Dragon Prince. It's a great show imo.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: Thanks, I'll check it out.

Nice to see something besides live action threads here.

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: probably rayla. She was stated to be one of the most talented moon shadow assassin's in season 1. She has decent speed, and is too acrobatic for zuko.

R2: zuko. His firebending is too much for her.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: probably rayla. She was stated to be one of the most talented moon shadow assassin's in season 1. She has decent speed, and is too acrobatic for zuko.

R2: zuko. His firebending is too much for her.

Even with her moon amp?

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: If I remember correctly, the moon only slightly increased their speed and strength, and made them partially invisible. Zuko by the end of ATLA has large and powerful aoe fire blasts. He is also able to firebend with his swords and has held his own against aang in the speed department. I rarely see reyla being able to close the distance without getting tagged by fire, and even if she does, Zuko is a pretty good h2h fighter and can give her a good sword fight.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebluedragon20:Fair enough. And yeah Zuko had some major fire bending skills at the end of the series. His final fight with Azula was amazing to watch.

@cpt_nice said:

Nice match.

I might give it to Rayla with high difficulty in round 1. She is agile enough to give Zuko trouble and she can hang with him in the stat department.

Round 2 is Zuko's game. The full moon amps Rayla but not by a ton and the semi-invisibility shouldnt be a huge issue for Zuko with his fire spam attacks. The starting distance is also in his favor

Thanks man. You finish season 3 of TDP yet?

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice: Nice. Yeah I loved it, binged watched it in 2 days lol I Still have so many questions and I hope they go into more detail next season.