Zuko and Katara vs Azula, Mai and Ty Lee

Masma94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Masma94

Zuko and Katara face Azula, Mai and Ty Lee in this scenario where the betrayal at the Boiling Rock didn't happen and where Mai and Ty Lee stayed loyal to Azula. Also Azula keeps her mind intact since the betrayal didn't happen.

The fight takes place at the Fire Nation Palace like in the finale but without Sozin's comet.

Scenario 2 : Same but during Comet Day.

Scenario 3 : the fight happens in a forrest near a stream during daylight like during the Chase episode.

Scenario 4 : in the Crystal Catacombs.

FrozenGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 win, more members and fire power

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, Zuko can hold Azula long enough for Katara to manhandle Tylee and Mai.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team two, mai and ty lee together have given katara trouble before (though she has improved a lot since then) and ty lee in particular is incredibly difficult to tag. I see Azula beating Zuko befour katara handles mei and ty lee. With all three together, katara wont stand a chance.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Amendment50

Team 2. Azula can probably beat either and Ty Lee can take the other. Mai is probably not even necessary although she is a bonus.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Team 2 has a better average. Zuko really isn't better than the non-benders individually, and Katara isn't better than Azula, so Ty Lee or Mai would be enough to sway it in Azula's favor.

MuratDemir20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If she is not crazy, Azula solos.

Masma94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personnaly I would give the victory to team 2 with Mai and Ty Lee being able to hold their own against Katara long enough for Azula to beat Zuko. Also I think that the three would be more better at fighting as a team than Zuko and Katara due to their long experience as a team and their great knowledge of each other.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I would go with Azula, Mai and Ty Lee for the majority of these rounds. Round two would probably get messy for the non firebenders with the Sozin's Comet being present. Azula would beat Zuko eventually. The last two rounds have a better water source for Katara to work with. I guess it depends who fights who, if Azula and Katara square off it's pretty even, but I see the girls taking out Zuko, maybe he brings one of them down, but then the other could go off and assist Azula in finishing off Katara. ?

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers