Zoro vs. Nnoitra

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@eazy2002: I'm waiting for you to post these feats.

1.) LS Luffy.

2.) Two LS Zoro feats

3.) FTL Doffy

Avatar image for deactivated-6019e88460d57
deactivated-6019e88460d57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: please do post these LS feats.

I cant start posting I've done it too many times but if you want specific scans I'll give them to you

*Apoo reacting to kizaru

*luffy dodging pacifista light beams after they were fired

*pre time skip luffy dodging foxy beams which were stated to be composed of photons(which move at light speed). It was further proven when foxy uses a mirror to bounce his bems which is a property of photons.

*weakened pre time skip zoro dodges kumas pad canon stated to be light speed.

*weakened pre time skip zoro dodges kumas light beam point blank after they were fired.

*Marco blocks kizaru light beam bombardment from hitting whitebeard.

*Luffy in base can leave after images with speed alone(luffy vs urashima)

*Zoro pre time skip and wano has shown to be able to move faster than human perception which has been found to be light speed. He did this from a distance

*Luffy also performed the same scan above on Holden

Etc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@decaffeinated said:

I cant start posting I've done it too many times but if you want specific scans I'll give them to you

*Apoo reacting to kizaru

He didn't react.

Observation Haki also the scan doesn't show Luffy moving after they get fired.

*pre time skip luffy dodging foxy beams which were stated to be composed of photons(which move at light speed). It was further proven when foxy uses a mirror to bounce his bems which is a property of photons.

And yet pre time slip Luffy gets tagged by canons and bullets. FTL bullets confirmed.

Those aren't LS where's the proof

*weakened pre time skip zoro dodges kumas light beam point blank after they were fired.

From foxy? Like I said those are slow.

Observation Haki.

This isn't even close to LS .

*Zoro pre time skip and wano has shown to be able to move faster than human perception which has been found to be light speed. He did this from a distance

FTE isn't LS lmao.

FTE isn't LS lmao.

Etc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002 said:
@decaffeinated said:

*Apoo reacting to kizaru

He didn't react.

*He did maybe you dont understand what reacting means

No Caption Provided

Observation Haki also the scan doesn't show Luffy moving after they get fired.

*OBSERVATION HAKI DOESNT INCREASE SPEED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. If enable you to know what is coming, it is the burden on the user to evade.

And yet pre time slip Luffy gets tagged by canons and bullets. FTL bullets confirmed.

*Scans of luffy BLATANTLY getting tagged by canon balls after the foxy luffy arc.

Those aren't LS where's the proof

No Caption Provided

From foxy? Like I said those are slow.

*No from kuma. And foxy beams are made out of photons.

No Caption Provided

Observation Haki.

*Yes I'm sure observation haki increases flight speed even after the attack was fired...no.

No Caption Provided

This isn't even close to LS .

*Do you understand what an after image is?

FTE isn't LS lmao.

*I can agree

FTE isn't LS lmao.

*I can also agree but you still need to consider human perception.

Etc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002:

1.) He clearly didn't react he was punted effortlessly by him lmao.

2.) Luffy didn't move after the Beams so he doesn't need Observation Haki to increase his speed.

3.)Luffy fought Enel after Foxy IIRC and couldn't dodge Lighting which is thousands of times slower than light.

4.) Zoro didn't dodge anything the attack went over him Kuma missed.

5.) Where does it show Marco moving after the attack is fired? That scan is blurry.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002:

1.) He clearly didn't react he was punted effortlessly by him lmao.

*When I say react I mean more or less perceive kizaru before he was hit.

2.) Luffy didn't move after the Beams so he doesn't need Observation Haki to increase his speed.

*Exactly he does not need observation haki to increase his speed, just to know what attack is coming. But I'm not even going to stretch it. Even in the anime its depicted that luffy dodged the attack right after it was attacked.

3.)Luffy fought Enel after Foxy IIRC and couldn't dodge Lighting which is thousands of times slower than light.

*yes he was "tagged" by lightning

No Caption Provided

4.) Zoro didn't dodge anything the attack went over him Kuma missed.

*Lol I like the fact that your in denial. So kuma shot to miss when he is a cyborg who even has homing abilities? Ok.

No Caption Provided

5.) Where does it show Marco moving after the attack is fired? That scan is blurry.

*This should help

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002:

1.) He didn't react tho he got blitzed.

2.) The anime is vastly different than the Manga. For starters there's only 1 beam not 3 and it never shows the Beam move first.

3.) Luffy was tagged by Lighting multiple times against Enel.

4.) You can literally see Zoro running away and then the mean flying over him completely missing.

5.) I can concede the Marco point it's the only "LS feat" thus far and is an outlier because no other feats exists.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002:

1.) He didn't react tho he got blitzed.

*I'll concede. But he did perceive though.

2.) The anime is vastly different than the Manga. For starters there's only 1 beam not 3 and it never shows the Beam move first.

*Im using the anime to show you what the manga is reaching for. Luffy senses attack(observation haki), the attack is fired, THEN luffy can dodge. Plus It was still multiple beams in the manga

3.) Luffy was tagged by Lighting multiple times against Enel.

*Lmao scans of lightening bolts tagging luffy please.

4.) You can literally see Zoro running away and then the mean flying over him completely missing.

*I'm not carrying this further, if you wanna be in denial. Kuma aims to shoots zoro, the blast is fired(keep in mind zoro is still in the same position), then zoro moves out of the way. End of discussion.

5.) I can concede the Marco point it's the only "LS feat" thus far and is an outlier because no other feats exists.

*Alright, there are still multiple light speed feats though.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Gran Rey Cero is capable of destroying Las Noches, a moderate country sized area. Ichigo negging it multiple times is a feat of power for Ichigo, not a reason to doubt canon information. That's not logical.

Originally I believed that, However little damage was done to Las Noches and Ichigo has not shown country level power or ability to deflect country level. If we are to take this at face value then we must take Kuma's remark about his paw cannon air attack being also light speed.

The LDR is a multi-country wiping attack, if not worse. Not only does it dwarf Las Noches in size, but it has a blast radius several times wider. When Kenpachi busted that 'country' level meteor, he was heavily restricted, it took less than 5-10% of his power to one-shot that meteor.

This does not make sense. Ulquiorra is #4 while Grimmjow was #6. Furthermore, Ulquiorra was in his second Resurreccion form. The power scaling does not add up. LDR is definitely not multi-country level. That's a hell of a wank, I'm sorry. It is at best country level despite Los Noches still surviving the attack. If it was multi-country level Los Noches would've been completely decimated. On top of that his warning about using GRC makes little sense if he was going to use an attack that is stronger than Grimmjow's own GRC, then there's no point in worrying about the damage that Grimmjow's little pee shot would do.

So because LDR is country level, anything Grimmjow threw is below that by a tier at least, like island level or something. Just to respect the gap between 4 and 6.

It makes sense, but it can be hard to understand. Country level attacks are casual by the Espada Arc, each Espada possessing a GRC and the more powerful Cero Oscura. Mid-tier characters are country level in Bleach; their power is invested in potency rather than destructive capacity/range.

No see this also doesn't make sense because then you are saying all the Espada are within each other's range in power and that is further from the truth, especially when you see the fight with Ichigo between Grimmjow and Ulquiorra. You do a disservice to the number system and the power that was display.

Ulquiorra wiped the floor with hallow masked Ichigo in his first form and totally stomped him in his second form, meanwhile Grimmjow lost to Ichigo in that form. So no, these two are nowhere near close to each other's power.

Therefore GRC is weaker than LDR and if LDR is country level, then GRC is below that significantly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002:

No Caption Provided

Light Speed Zoro.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Light Speed Luffy.

Those scan price Kuma missed if the scan didn't already prove that I mean you can physically seen the light beam flying over Zoro. And it proves Foxy isn't LS.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king789:

He is cause Aizen>>Nnoirita.

If you're going to tell me Toshiro & Soifon have better striking strength than Kenpachi then you should probably sit down. Nnoitra was boasted as having the hardest Hierro for a reason.

Nope no espada has regenerated disintegration of their organs(Vital atleast like heart and brain) and if they have show me then.

Irrelevant. If you have any form of good regeneration you're going to resist cellular level disintegration. Gin doesn't get a free pass because it seemed to work on Aizen for a moment.

It was stated by Jushiro and Shunsui when they fought Yammy.

They felt his reiatsu, so he can't be transcendent.

He oneshotted Captains who weren't in perfect condition and with some of them such as Shinji(it was bad matchup).

Soifon was exhausted from her Bankai.

Can you please drop this argument? They were still fighting in well-enough condition and were still landing decent shots and attacks. Their well-being does not matter.

He also used Kyoka Suigetsu and considering that he conceded that Yama scales above him it means he does not scale to Yama in raw power.

Aizen conceding a defeat in a 1v1 =/= Yamamoto being on a whole other tier. Do you know what tier means?

Prove it was referring to his fight with Ulqoiurra.

What fight would it else be referring to?

Lmfao more visuals does not equal superiority that is fallacious.

That's not fallacious because this is Gin's best feat while not holding back. I don't know what you want but this is what Kubo given us and it's clearly weaker to the Espada feats.

Also Aizen himself stated that Gin could have oneshotted Karakura town If he really wanted.

Nope?

And the 1-4 Espada proven via on-panel feats could one-shot Las Noches, which is small-country in size. So I'm taking the small-country level feats over a city level statement.

Zommari was not really comparable to him in raw power(he thought so) which is proven by him getting wrecked by a weak asf Bankai Attack which he did not need and at the end he got blitzed by Base Byakuya.

Which further supports what Byakuya said about their powers being not comparable in the slightest.

Gokei wasn't a weak attack, it's millions and millions of blades compared to Senkei's thousands, Gokei leaves no room for escape which means it was the perfect counter against Zommari's ability of Amor.

Byakuya never blitzed Zommari at the start of the fight, so please stop using Byakuya going FTE to already near death Zommari to continue pushing your headcanon that Byakuya is superior to Zommari in terms of stats.

Nnorita fought a weaker Kenpachi than the one Yammy fought which is backed up by a couple of things:

The Databook stating Yammy is superior to Nnoirita.

Yammy himself stating as such.

What Unohana said about Kenny adjusting his power level to the person he is fighting.

So my explanation is more plausible and makes the least likely Assumptions.

Yammy got hurt by Rukia's attack, screw the databooks and screw Yammy himself, he does nothing to the series except introduce the messiest inconsistency the series has to offer. You cannot prove Yammy is above all other Espada's when his feats suck compared to them. You cannot prove Kenpachi magically became stronger because he was already toying around with Yammy. Yammy got off-screened for Christ's Sake.

Komamura never got the chance to fight Lille but if Shunsui can then he definitely can

No Caption Provided

You already derailed the thread enough King, I already explained to you what tiers mean, the vast difference of feats that Gin and the Espada have, and explaining to you how a simple fight went, there's no way I'm going to explain to you why a mid-captain Komamura is unable to take an attack from a Schutzstaffel. I'm leaving this conversation, hopefully we'll meet again on another thread, but this convo is dead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated said:

@eazy2002:

No Caption Provided

Light Speed Zoro.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Light Speed Luffy.

Those scan price Kuma missed if the scan didn't already prove that I mean you can physically seen the light beam flying over Zoro. And it proves Foxy isn't LS.

*Damn the sheer senselessness of this... Firstly zoro dodged the light beam attack at the thriller bark arc which is several arcs ahead of Skypea arc. So I dont know why you would bring a failure of zoro from several arcs ago.

And as for luffy your point is moot. It is obviously plot induced stupidity so that oda can introduce luffys lightning immunity. Luffy kicked away lightening in the same arc. Infact later arcs luffy fought the strongest member of the cp9 rob lucci. Rob lucci blitzed luffy multiple times despite the fact that luffy was fast enough to kick lightning away at the skypea arc. Even the weakest member of the cp9 Khalifa was able to react to lightening several times and she has the lowest power level.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here is how weak Khalifa is compared to the people zoro and luffy took on.

No Caption Provided

And zoro and luffy were able to react to and defeat stronger members. Infact I can remember luffy blitzing blueno who is still some leagues above Khalifa

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Your point is still moot. And funny enough in every scan you sent both luffy and zoro were above to perceive the attacks coming at them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: You didn't even prove anything.

1.) You denied Kuma missing but didn't prove it even though we can see the beam going over Zoro and Zoro isn't dunking under it.

2.) You show some chick getting struck by lighting which doesn't counter anything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: You didn't even prove anything.

1.) You denied Kuma missing but didn't prove it even though we can see the beam going over Zoro and Zoro isn't dunking under it.

*If you want to be in denial that not my problem. The scan shows kuma blasting and zoro moving out of the way. Infact why is this an argument when the same zoro reacted to the pad canon attack which was stated to repel air at the speed of light.

2.) You show some chick getting struck by lighting which doesn't counter anything.

*I showed Khalifa a weaker member of the cp9 easily react to lightening. I used it because I assumed you wanted to make the claim that the strawhats are slower than lightning by showing all the times enel tagged them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002:

I'm not the one in denial the scan clearly shows the beam going over Zoro and him not even ducking under it. This is you denying what then scan shows.

She didn't react she was struck she even states she was struck.

Current strawhats are above it but ore time skip aren't.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002:

I'm not the one in denial the scan clearly shows the beam going over Zoro and him not even ducking under it. This is you denying what then scan shows.

*If this doesnt help I'm done

No Caption Provided

She didn't react she was struck she even states she was struck.

*Maybe you need to clean your eyes or you didnt see that Khalifa erected a soap shield fast enough to block the lightning

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

*Infact khalifa was able to blitz nami despite the fact that she can react to lightning which further proves the point

No Caption Provided

Current strawhats are above it but ore time skip aren't.

keep dreaming I guess

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: You are far to easy to trigger. But it's nice to know even you can't handle your caliber of argument.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: Trolling aside.

If Zoro can out pace it.... It's not LS. He had trouble with Lightning that's a fact. You have no excuse if he can light time lightning would be a statue to him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LN is not country sized.

icky_yucky_ewy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

icky_yucky_ewy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: thanks again for saving me a lot of typing, 👍 very well said. 👌

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: Ehh I mean LN is indeed country sized.

How big do you think the Seiritei is?

icky_yucky_ewy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king789: why does seireitei’s size matter? Just a genuine question btw.

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

icky_yucky_ewy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king789: I’m pretty sure there are statements supporting a small country-sized seireitei but I don’t remember what they actually were.

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: So do you agree that Mid Tier Sternritters(like Bambietta who was going to nuke the place) are superior to all espadas?

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: How tho I mean Shinji would clap Espadas 7-9.

And Bambietta scales above Shinji.

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: Yeah I definitely agree.

Why are you so uptight famm?

I am sorry if I made you upset🥺

icky_yucky_ewy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king789: LN is not country sized and he's always up tight. It's best to ignore him he's highly egotistical.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LN is Island Sized probably around the size of Hawaii.

Seireitei is indeed country sized.

icky_yucky_ewy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: how’d ya come up with island bud? I’m interested so please share.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icky_yucky_ewy: based on the distance that was given to use 3 days of walking.

That big but not country big.

Jieldre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMPPP

Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro mismatch

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Ob1Toe

this hasnt aged well lol. city level character vs a dude whos at least island level

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro stomps so hard