Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Jonez_

Killer Bee roflstomps. In b4 lock.

Edit: Oh, this is OP Zoro isn't it? LOL my bad. I was thinking of Zorro.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...Still bee.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bee.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bee should take this.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should I limit bee?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DBVSE7

@comicvinepoozer1: Bee's only way of winning is with 8tails but since it's a random encounter bee is in character he most likely won't just go 8tails like most people are thinking.

Zoro shouldn't have a problem ending it before he even has the chance of using or have the idea of using 8tails. As soon as Bee sees Zoros swords he's gonna go at it with Zoro using his own skill with swords and lose.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I'm actually going with Zoro. A random encounter means Bee won't go full 8 tails, he'll fight with his swords first...and will lose fast.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

where's dbez?

how should I know? 0_0

I'm actually going with Zoro. A random encounter means Bee won't go full 8 tails, he'll fight with his swords first...and will lose fast.

why do you think he won't be able to hold out till he can use jinchuriki chakra?

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is normal Bee good enough to take Zoro? One Piece is pretty ridiculous.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DBVSE7

@princearagorn1: @darthaznable: Darth im a fight with no Jinjuriki.. no he's not.. Bee won't hold out for 3 reasons.

1. Bee is in character. Bee isn't a serious person in character.. He tends to underestimate an opponent he doesn't know (which will be his downfall) and wouldn't just go 8tails unless he's at a huge disadvantage. Even in character, as a swordsman he takes ever sword fight seriously.

2. Sword fight: As great as Bee is with swords.. His skill Is not something new to Zoro plus with Haki Speed and Raw power, (which is better in this situation) it's easier to counter.

3. Huge Power and Speed difference: From what remember Bees movement speed and raw power comes from 8tails. (He's not as fast as Naruto) Zoro out classes in strength and power look at how much he lifts and what he has blocked with his sword in Pre Skip.

So this is my argument Zoro is the better swordsman overall, with that whats stopping Bees swords from breaking on impact when colliding with Zoro, Haki being able to see what bee will do, then blitzing to counter him and kill him without fail.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@dbvse7: considering he's not that bad a shinobi?

Naruto Manga Ch.411 Page 1

Naruto Manga Ch.411 Page 1

nor a glass canon?

Naruto Manga Ch.412 Page 1

or slow:

I think he's good enough to at least use his jinchuriki forms.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Just a "not that bad of a shinobi" won't be Zoro.

http://youtu.be/F6WtrRogy_w his fight wit Kaku.

in this fight you'll see (which im sure you've seen) how speed power and defense isn't going to stop Zoro even from one of the strongest CP9 members (Pre Skip if I might add) and Post Skip >>>>> Pre Skip Zoro.

Remember Bee is fighting 1 person not 4 he's going to be close to Zoro he has no reason to keep his distance. 1. It's a random encounter. 2. Bee is in character he doesn't take things serious (which you should when fighting Zoro he takes everything seriously) and won't go 8tails on him which is his only way of winning. 3. He doesn't know what Zoro can do he'll underestimate him again which he shouldn't do.

Zoro has a durability advantage a power advantage a skill advantage precog advantage speed advantage (to a degree I will admit) The only real advantage he has is being a Jinjuriki.. but that won't matter..Bee will be defeated before he gets that chance.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@princearagorn1: Just a "not that bad of a shinobi" won't be Zoro.

http://youtu.be/F6WtrRogy_w his fight wit Kaku.

in this fight you'll see (which im sure you've seen) how speed power and defense isn't going to stop Zoro even from one of the strongest CP9 members (Pre Skip if I might add) and Post Skip >>>>> Pre Skip Zoro.

Remember Bee is fighting 1 person not 4 he's going to be close to Zoro he has no reason to keep his distance. 1. It's a random encounter. 2. Bee is in character he doesn't take things serious (which you should when fighting Zoro he takes everything seriously) and won't go 8tails on him which is his only way of winning. 3. He doesn't know what Zoro can do he'll underestimate him again which he shouldn't do.

Zoro has a durability advantage a power advantage a skill advantage precog advantage speed advantage (to a degree I will admit) The only real advantage he has is being a Jinjuriki.. but that won't matter..Bee will be defeated before he gets that chance.

kaku doesn't really have the feats putting him near bee. Nor is there anything saying that zoro is so much higher than bee he won't even be able to use the jinchuriki forms. And bee can transform near-instantly, even in 1 on 1. That's a part of his fighting style, he's a perfect jinchuriki:

Naruto Manga Ch.550 Page 1

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SirNeko

Bee, anyone who says that Bee is in character. He has feats of him going tailed beast pretty fast in a fight.

I haven't seen OP much, but I am pretty sure Zoro doesn't go for the insta kill either.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bee is stronger but I think Zoro is a more crafty thinker and tactical fighter that might edge him a victory.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: it's not consistant with his character though, plus it's a random encounter.

For Zoro, in a sword fight Zoro fights to win.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Zoro.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#28  Edited By Wolverine008

B.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@dbvse7 said:

@sirneko: it's not consistant with his character though, plus it's a random encounter.

For Zoro, in a sword fight Zoro fights to win.

...How? Bee's entire character is based on being a jinchuriki. He's made to be naruto's jinchuriki teacher, remarked on as a perfect jinchuriki several times, and has used jinchuriki form in every single fight we've seen him in. It's neither out of character, nor inconsistent.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DBVSE7

@princearagorn1: He's a Jinjuriki ok? That doesn't mean he's just going to go all out RIGHT AWAY and use it just when fighting someone he doesn't know at a random time Bee isn't like that.

Im not saying he wouldn't use it AT ALL im saying If he's not going to use it right away against 4 people who were after him, WHY would he use it against someone he's never met in a random battle.. That ISN'T his character.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@princearagorn1: He's a Jinjuriki ok? That doesn't mean he's just going to go all out RIGHT AWAY and use it just when fighting someone he doesn't know at a random time Bee isn't like that.

Im not saying he wouldn't use it AT ALL im saying If he's not going to use it right away against 4 people who were after him, WHY would he use it against someone he's never met in a random battle..

what does matter is he used it immediately the moment he felt like he needed it.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Why would he NEED to use it IMMEDIATELY against 1 person in a random encounter when he didn't against 4 people he KNEW posed a threat unless he knows what Zoro is capable of?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

Why would he NEED to use it IMMEDIATELY against 1 person in a random encounter when he didn't against 4 people he KNEW posed a threat unless he knows what Zoro is capable of?

that doesn't make sense.

If he doesn't need to use it.. means he can take zoro on without it.

And if he does need to, he uses it.

Simple as that. Either a or b lol, there's nothing between.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

#34  Edited By utkanflash

Killer Bee is Stronger and Faster then Zoro
Has more power house feats,
Has more experience and technics
And He can turn Teailed Beat or Tailed Beast Cloak Mode any time he want.
And he is use one elemen

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one who the cops would stop and frisk.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DBVSE7

I know that.. that why I asked the question. Cause the assumptions are:

Bee sees Zoro..they want to fight..bee goes 8tails and blows him up (No.. cause that's out of his character) without taking the fact that POST-SKIP Zoro shouldn't be underestimated (which Bee will do which will also be his downfall) into consideration.. cause it wouldn't be a problem from him to take down Bee without hesitation... I mean hell he fought HODY in water.. Fighting Bee on land in base form won't be any different.

Now there's not enough detail in this battle to say Bee will even use 8tails as quickly as you think.

Reasons v

They don't know each other, they don't know what the other is capable of, this fight is a RANDOM ENCOUNTER.

So it's only logical that we assume they are in character and morals are on.. (well Zoro only has it when it comes to women in a fight) Bee on the other hand does.. Or else that fight with Taka/Hebi or w.e would have gone by a lot quicker.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@dbvse7: what matters is he uses it in character when he needs to. Here he does, there is nothing saying he won't.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

I know that.. that why I asked the question. Cause the assumptions are:

Bee sees Zoro..they want to fight..bee goes 8tails and blows him up (No.. cause that's out of his character) without taking the fact that POST-SKIP Zoro shouldn't be underestimated (which Bee will do which will also be his downfall) into consideration.. cause it wouldn't be a problem from him to take down Bee without hesitation... I mean hell he fought HODY in water.. Fighting Bee on land in base form won't be any different.

Now there's not enough detail in this battle to say Bee will even use 8tails as quickly as you think.

Reasons v

They don't know each other, they don't know what the other is capable of, this fight is a RANDOM ENCOUNTER.

So it's only logical that we assume they are in character and morals are on.. (well Zoro only has it when it comes to women in a fight) Bee on the other hand does.. Or else that fight with Taka/Hebi or w.e would have gone by a lot quic

ker.

With in 3 pages of fighting Kisame...

No Caption Provided

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#44  Edited By BEYONDERGOD
No Caption Provided

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: Thats different for ALOT of reasons due to situation compared too a random encounter between two characters that no nothing about each other.. Soo your point?

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The big debate here seems to be that if B does transform Zoro would lose pretty easily. Honestly though I would say Zorro could take out the 8-tails. Not easily mind you, in fact that fight could go either way. But Zorro does fight larger, skilled opponents fairly often. He casually slices very large boats as well, and has his ranged attacks. I mean Sky island Zoro was able to cut that thick bean stalk. That being said if He were to get hit with the mountain busting tailed beast bomb, it'd be over. Honestly I think Bee would have the best chance against Zoro with his sonic-the-hedgehoging attacks and stuff, the style meant toattack those that have a slight ability to predict movements. Still, Haki is a bit more effective at perception than the sharingan I'd say, but even so Haki can be overwhelmed. Example, Luffy against the skinny snake sister.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loumast: I agree to a lot of that but about the Haki part wasn't that Pre Skip when Luffys Haki skills weren't matured yet.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Sorry, not sure what you're referring to in my post. Yes, pre skip Luffy could not control his Haki.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By DBVSE7

@loumast: I was talking about this part "Still, Haki is a bit more effective at perception than the sharingan I'd say, but even so Haki can be overwhelmed. Example, Luffy against the skinny snake sister."

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro wins easily with a random encounter. Bee isn't going to go 8tails immediately, go and look back at the Killer bee vs sasuke fight. Four people is after him and he waits until way later to decide to use the 8tails. If it doesn't use it immediately against four people who he knows is a threat (Hint: Sasuke was in the most notorious organization in the series at the time, and bee knew that), why would he go 8tails immediately on a random encounter with one person that he knows nothing about?