User Lists: 2

Some reasons would be appreciated guys

rafaelshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not much that flash can do here its speed and its unique feature. It is as long as it can be fast. It is not fast enough for zoro blitz.

The moment Zoro uses Busoshoku on his own swords he breaks the flash sword and passes through his body like a hot knife in butter.

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flashy Flash stomps. By some calculation, he was able to move 17 times the speed of light and killed Hellfire flame and Gale wind in one blow (for those who didn't know, both had dragon threat level and possibly island level endurance). So if Zoro doesn't have any new feats of speed or endurance, Zoro will be cut in half without blinking an eye.

Oneluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro stomps lol

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

Zoro has react and dodges things traveling at lightspeed so he is fine

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

or here again

No Caption Provided

@socajunkie

You seem to be one of the very knowledgeable One Piece fan over here, based on your Leo-343 account.

In your opinion, are these attacks light speed? Is zoro relativistic in these scans?

Imo flashy flash would still blitz Zoro though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19437aca87d
deactivated-5f19437aca87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know, but zoro with his HoO should be able to cut flashy

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yomismo: The question is if Zoro is fast enough. Zoro definitely has the AP advantage here, but Flashy seems to be much faster than him.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flashy Flash is bare minimum relativistic you could say LS from this feat https://m.imgur.com/a/Yy1zw9K

He blitzes Zoro to a greater extent than Luffy could blitz doffy

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WhatamIseeing

@ebitan: All the supernovas got blitzed by Kizaru who is Lightspeed and they are equal or superior to zoro.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By El_directo_  Online

@exauce: There's nothing in that scan that says kuma's attacks move at light speed. U're misinterpreting his statement. His said the "process" of making the pad canon is light speed, not the pad canon itself.

DbzFan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flashy flash speed blitz

cratface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flash blitz neg diff

zoro is powerful but this is just mismatch

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19437aca87d
deactivated-5f19437aca87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zoro is very resistant, and with his observation haki he can find out the position of flashy, zoro only needs a cut to win. I think it has possibilities

GucciGang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flashy smackzsz that ass

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yomismo said:

zoro is very resistant, and with his observation haki he can find out the position of flashy, zoro only needs a cut to win. I think it has possibilities

Zoro's observation Haki is still not really good right now if you compare him to Sanji and Luffy. The only Haki he is good at is CoA.

I agree that if he manages to cut flashy even once he would win, but Flashy's speed can both help him dodge and slice Zoro many times over. Zoro is resistant to blunt force, but his Cut resistance is not that strong.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flashy Fast gigablitz stomp

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flashy Flash seems to only have speed on his side and no where near has the kind of attack power or range Zoro has with his slashes.

To anyone who thinks Flashy is "island level" I'd like to point out how he didn't one shot the Gaint Octopus that was crushing a building. Instead he choose to strike all the eyes before Tatsumaki decided to end it fast. He may have the speed but he certainly doesn't have the actual striking power to take out Zoro.

I give Zoro the win here.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ebitan
@exauce said:

@ebitan: He tanked all this from Mr. 1 https://imgur.com/a/wldvD and stood up like nothing happened

He certainly didn't tank it "like nothing happened". Look at all those blood he spilled and Mr 1's AP at that time is still only City Block Level.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ebitan
No Caption Provided

Wano Arc Zoro is still not really resistant to piercing attacks. He passed out from blood loss. That sword slash was not even coated in Haki.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ebitan said:
@exauce said:

@ebitan: He tanked all this from Mr. 1 https://imgur.com/a/wldvD and stood up like nothing happened

He certainly didn't tank it "like nothing happened". Look at all those blood he spilled and Mr 1's AP at that time is still only City Block Level.

Yea but he stood up like nothing happened

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ebitan: For the wano part I will just call it an outlier simple as that

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ebitan

@exauce said:

@ebitan: For the wano part I will just call it an outlier simple as that

It still happened on panel. Point is, OP characters are not very durable towards piercing attacks, mainly blunt force strikes.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@ebitan said:
@exauce said:

Yea but he stood up like nothing happened

Nope spilled blood meaning that he took heavy damage.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Even with CoA Luffy could not tank Hody Jone's bite. This furthermore justifies my claim that OP verse does not tank piercing attacks well.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ebitan:

Yea but he tanked those hit and stood up like nothing happen and still wins the fight

Even with CoA Luffy could not tank Hody Jone's bite. This furthermore justifies my claim that OP verse does not tank piercing attacks well.

Yea that fishman island Luffy current Luffy is tanking Doflaming strings and tanking piercing attack from Cracker. Nope it doesn't Zoro is the proof, Sanji also was tanking Doflamingo strings with no Haki, Law also was tanking doflamingo strings so no my man

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ebitan: Also the entire crew were tanking rankyaku from CP9 my man

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ebitan

@exauce said:

@ebitan:

Yea but he tanked those hit and stood up like nothing happen and still wins the fight

Yea that fishman island Luffy current Luffy is tanking Doflaming strings and tanking piercing attack from Cracker. Nope it doesn't Zoro is the proof, Sanji also was tanking Doflamingo strings with no Haki, Law also was tanking doflamingo strings so no my man

I don't think you understand what nothing happened means. Btw how old are you?

What happened was Zoro spilled blood, something horrible happened.

Luffy's arm almost got sliced off by Cracker what you mean.

Sanji did not tank, he dodged the strings but still got sliced by a small part of the strings, he even bled.

Zoro is the proof that he passed out from blood loss by a non-haki sword strike by Killer.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

Scans?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ebitan:

I don't think you understand what nothing happened means. Btw how old are you?

I think I know. I became 15 last month

What happened was Zoro spilled blood, something horrible happened.

If don't know after he stood beat Mr.1 he went and fought the war, got hit by an explosion, fought even more in war until the war stopped so yea i will say he was fine.

Luffy's arm almost got sliced off by Cracker what you mean.

Luffy was tanking his hit what u talking about

No Caption Provided

Sanji did not tank, he dodged the strings but still got sliced by a small part of the strings, he even bled.

Nope, he didn't know anything on Doffy strings and tanked them, he never tried to dodge them since he didn't even know the strings were there. and bleeding doesn't mean u didn't tank it.

Zoro is the proof that he passed out from blood loss by a non-haki sword strike by Killer.

Zoro is the proof since he tanked attack from Mr1, and Kaku and was fine, and also loosing blood has nothing to do with piercing durability

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ebitan said:
@exauce said:

Scans?

Wait i show u some

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@ebitan said:
@exauce said:

Scans?

Wait i show u some

Chopper no-sold a rankyaku to the face

No Caption Provided

Franky also no-sold a Rankyaku from the back

No Caption Provided

And nami was tanking shigan and keep fighting like nothing happened

No Caption Provided

or here again

No Caption Provided

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know if Zoro can even react to flashy flash. I'm pretty sure flashy flash is light speed. So that's like asking if zoro can react to a kizaru blitz and atm i don't think he can.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at light speed Flashy and Zoro.

Nonetheless, Flashy can't put Zoro down before he gets slashed to ribbons

SocaJunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SocaJunkie

@ebitan:

Apologies for the late reply, I took a short break from the site.

Kuma’s pad cannons aren’t lightspeed due to the hyperbolic nature of the piercing statement and also because it’s woefully inconsistent with the pre-time skip Monster Trio’s standard speed feats: that being single digit hypersonic in combat speed and double digits in reaction time.

As for the Pacifista’s lasers, though they’re modelled after Kizaru’s Fruit, they are not lightspeed. Once again, pre-TS Luffy, Zoro and Sanji have dodged them and lasers in fiction typically aren’t lightspeed unless stated otherwise. If that wasn’t the case then street level characters like Daredevil, Cap and Spider-Man would have lightspeed reaction time as they routinely dodge such beams.

Furthermore in regards to Kizaru, his only lightspeed attacks are from when he creates a light path or fully transforms into light as seen on Saboady against the Supernovas. His lasers aren’t lightspeed as seen during Marineford when Whitebeard spoke on panel as Kizaru was firing yasakani no magatama which is a barrage of light balls.

Avatar image for cosmicalbrother
cosmicalbrother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flashy Flash is way too fast for Zoro

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ebitan:

Apologies for the late reply, I took a short break from the site.

Kuma’s pad cannons aren’t lightspeed due to the hyperbolic nature of the piercing statement and also because it’s woefully inconsistent with the pre-time skip Monster Trio’s standard speed feats: that being single digit hypersonic in combat speed and double digits in reaction time.

As for the Pacifista’s lasers, though they’re modelled after Kizaru’s Fruit, they are not lightspeed. Once again, pre-TS Luffy, Zoro and Sanji have dodged them and lasers in fiction typically aren’t lightspeed unless stated otherwise. If that wasn’t the case then street level characters like Daredevil, Cap and Spider-Man would have lightspeed reaction time as they routinely dodge such beams.

Furthermore in regards to Kizaru, his only lightspeed attacks are from when he creates a light path or fully transforms into light as seen on Saboady against the Supernovas. His lasers aren’t lightspeed as seen during Marineford when Whitebeard spoke on panel as Kizaru was firing yasakani no magatama which is a barrage of light balls.

Okay thanks a lot for clearing things up! Zoro is certainly no where near light speed then.

The match goes to Flashy flash then since his speed would greatly outpace Zoro in this Scenario.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ebitan

@exauce: Also, from your scans, none of the Straw hats were no-selling any of those attacks. The attacks did cut them and blood did gush out. The only reason why they were not sliced in half were because the slicing attacks were not long enough.

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flashy flash Dashy dashes and Slashy slashes.

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ebitan

https://imgur.com/a/OpyLlzG

The fight between Flashy flash vs Hellfire flame & Gale Wind was finished within a near-frozen explosion. To top that off, Flashy Flash even blitzed his Speedster opponents within a speedblitz. He even managed to slash his opponents from a far distance before his own kicks were even over, it was as if he was at two places at once within the speed blitzing fight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The explosion only continued erupting when the fight was over. Zoro has no speed feats even close to this yet.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By exauce

@ebitan:

Also, from your scans, none of the Straw hats were no-selling any of those attacks.

I only used the word no selling to describe Franky and Chopper they both no-sold the attack they almost took no damage from it. just as if they no-sold it.

The attacks did cut them and blood did gush out.

But they took almost no damage from it

The only reason why they were not sliced in half were because the slicing attacks were not long enough.

What u talking about those slices could rival Zoro's attacks at the time and cuts through Concrete wall so i don't get what u mean by it wasn't long enough

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: They spilled blood so they took damage. God, tell me you aren't blind to manga scans.

Great , so you tell me you took no damage when a knife sliced through your face? Awesome english there.

There slices were pretty short. Also, in the One Piece world, opponents are never explicitly slashed into pieces when they get swordslashed despite them nearly dying for censorship purposes. I mean, look at Zoro, that guy could slice through concrete, but none of his slashes ever cut through his opponents despite his opponents clearly getting KOed after the attack. Oda most likely did not want all of Zoro's fights to be too gory.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By exauce

@ebitan:

They spilled blood so they took damage. God, tell me you aren't blind to manga scans.

U see Chopper took so little damage from that he didn't even realize he was cut, and here the next page of Franky getting cuts his that the face of a man who took damage?

No Caption Provided

hYea he no-sold it

Great , so you tell me you took no damage when a knife sliced through your face? Awesome english there.

They are superhuman meaning i will take damage from that while they will not

There slices were pretty short.

No Caption Provided

Also, in the One Piece world, opponents are never explicitly slashed into pieces when they get swordslashed despite them nearly dying for censorship purposes.

Yea no one has ever been slashed to pieces but it not because of censorship is because no has just died that way

I mean, look at Zoro, that guy could slice through concrete, but none of his slashes ever cut through his opponents despite his opponents clearly getting KOed after the attack.

huh no he cuts from Ryuma, that samurai in wano, the dragon's head, monet, pacifisa etc..

Oda most likely did not want all of Zoro's fights to be too gory.

of course it not a horror manga