• 84 results
JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By JKSHL

@sourenaraya: Scaling from imagery this troll. Pokemon has characers that have imagery of their attacks look like they're destroying galaxies. I can' wait for Zorro to use billion world agaiv avd they shw imagery of billions of worlds and then he cuts a mere continent. You're a joke. Can you show us a single feat above a couple of buildivgs level in this verse ? This is beyond worst than Saint Seiya wank. What phyiscal feats do they have ? Zorro one shots the verse.

Zorro blitzes and one shots all of them, one shots the verse. By the way this even if it was true does not anything to OPverse they're at bare minimum solar system level to non Haki users. Make us laugh more.

I told you to disappear troll.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f763ed9c179
deactivated-60f763ed9c179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

These 3 there are much more powerful than all that Zoro could well do in one piece and This is nothing in the Nasuverse.

Then cut a continent zoro never made it from what I saw.

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By JKSHL

@sourenaraya: You troll. You're definitely that fate troll alt we found you. Yeah you wasted my time. I told you from jump to disappear troll why are yo trolls so out of pocket. You don't have he right to waste people's time.

This is attack imagery it's not a feat or what their dc or ap is. This is like when they show the same stuff for pokemon or digimon or martial artist characters behind them for their attacks.

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By JKSHL
@sourenaraya said:
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

These 3 there are much more powerful than all that Zoro could well do in one piece and This is nothing in the Nasuverse.

Then cut a continent zoro never made it from what I saw.

Zorro one shots the entire cast.none of this even combined can beat Zorro. I said I can't wait for when Zorro uses billion world fold to cut a continent. He can already do it and his AP is far beyond that. none of this fodder can tank his blade strikes. Zorro has multi planetary to solar sytem level AP and casual continental+ DC. These fodder are merely island level at most. He waves in their general direction they turn to mist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkshl said:

@sourenaraya: You troll. Yeah you wasted my time. I told you from jump to disappear troll why are yoi trolls so out of pocket. You don't have he right to wast peole's time. This is attack imagery it's not a feat or what their dc or ap is. This is like when they show the same stuff for pokemon odigimon or marual artis characters to symboliccal desxcribe their powers at most. you're funny.

Lol Karna and Sieg destroy the scenery with occasional blows, his Vasavi Shakti destroys the world of the NP of Achilles, nothing but its better than all that Zoro did lol, and then I give evidence, fight descriptions, then show you your continental Zoro lol

Goodbye troll who talks about things he doesn't know.

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By JKSHL

@sourenaraya: I knew you were a troll from jump with your shady dubious " you don't know my verse" tactics, you're like a kid who is deluding right in front of adults. Actually worst. Hilarious fool.

Fate is a known verse. I told you from jump to get your sorry self out of my face buyut you in need of help troll had to waste my time. Look at ths troll. You gave imagery attacks, literally random visuals from attacks like when a dragon shows up behind Zorro out of nowhere as dc and ap. You don't even wank, you lie, tries to assume ignorance so that you can lie, and just say whatever you're pathetic. You haven't shown any feats or scaling past island. Fate verse cap max at city in DC. Their AP is garbage especially in physicals. Their speed is irrelevant to Zorro.

Make me laugh more. Zorro one shots the entire cast with a swing in tehir general direction their whole bodies turn to vapor.

Hi liar.

AzazelMP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

while it is debatable on who wins, zoro is not soloing the fate verse.

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkshl: You are a joke already in the Nasuverse there is not only Fate and then, if exploits in visual combat and written descriptions are not enough then you come from another world where another means of communication was invented lol

Berf I know that in one piece no one is planetary, no one can change worlds, and say that zoro solo the Nasuverse is proof that you are a troll and that you do not know the Nasuverse

Another example, how a 3D zoro can pass a protection like Artoria's Avalon 6D ?

No way because zoro and the rest of one piece has no feat of superior dimension. Troll stupid.

Don't mention me anymore.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azazelmp4 said:

while it is debatable on who wins, zoro is not soloing the fate verse.

At best, I agree with that. But seriously even everyone in one piece whole and combined could not even survive a Crused Cutting Crater

AzazelMP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By AzazelMP4

@sourenaraya yes agreed that nobody can survive CCC in one piece.

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By JKSHL

@sourenaraya: Shut up troll. You're not only a troll and a liar but you're either stupid or ignorant. Zorro solos the verse. Get lost. Zorro has billion world trichicioliosm feat and he is not even a high tier yet. Characters can passivley bend the atmosphere and permanently change weather and landscapes this is what you call feats of power this joke is showing me barly island level feats and fodder destruction and imagery attacks and heresay statements, low tiers have dimensional abiltiies, how are they going to beat Blueno who can open dimensions even on people's bodies or Brulee that can mirror anything and has a pcket dimension ? You see I can name random characters with OP abilities they're not doing nothing to Zorro. Law can create a dimension and become God in it and Haki negates it. You're a fool. A mere troll, a waste of time.

I am not going to mention you because I am done exposing your troll self.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkshl: So prove that Zoro is 6D....

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkshl said:
@devoidruby said:

Zoro slashes in their general direction and turns them into red mist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkshl: https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Cursed_Cutting_Crater

Check for yourself

Even though I know I'm wasting my time with a hateful troll who won't accept reality and can't prove that anything in one piece resists that.

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By JKSHL

@sourenaraya: I don't have to prove nothivg to a deluded pathetic joke liar like you who spews random stuff. Who can beat Law or Eneru in that fodder verse or Kuma who can repel anything with such power it can last three days at MFTL speeds in this fodder verse ? Kuma can repel the magic in them faster that they can think. When you've find that person maybe they'll stand a chance against Zorro.

That attack gets neg diffed by top tier Haki users with no DF weakness. Make me laugh more. The only power that hasn't been shown to be countered yet by Haki is infinite time manipulation. Anything from matter manipulaton dimensional manipulation concept manipulation is negated by Haki. Only power and stronger Haki can beat One Piece characters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkshl: 1. Nothing proved so you have nothing to do here

2. No I give nothing to chance you had told that zoro solo the Nasuverse I just sent you fights with exploits much more impressive than all that zoro did.

3. BB with are CCC can solo the 3 at the same time but as it is an 8d existence with mooncell it will see them as fiction in fiction. Void Shiki basic to simply cut their breaking line and make them disappear, Void Shiki has the end of Kara no Kyoukai just wish them disappear and it no longer exists. Enuma Elish destroys them, basic Ishtar NP blows them up, Gae Bolg de Cu basic kills them instantly, And the list is very long.

Romulus, Arjuna alter, Kama, Goetia, Space Ishtar, Beast 7, Gil CCC (and even fsf) can solo One piece and the list is not finished.

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By JKSHL

@sourenaraya: none of those people can beat Law or Kuma except maybe that wish nlf guy let alone soloing the verse. Are you crazy ? They all get blitzed and one shotted. There' at leat 150+ characters that can neg diff these fodder half of them can one shot the verse. You're a troll. Sit it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkshl: Prove it can't!

I'm sure you didn't even know it.

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By JKSHL

@sourenaraya: I already debunked that crap. Show me anyone who can beat Law or Kuma please or any of the Logias let alone solo the verse in which these guys are fodder. Wanking glass cannon characters who range from superonic to hypersonic LS is low ier in OP you'r awaste of my time you're a troll. Miss us with this so called mystery of yours you're the ignorant one here.

AzazelMP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkshl your ironically saying "make us laugh more" when there are multiple fate character not even from the extra ccc verse that solo one piece. not wasting my time on you bud.

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By JKSHL

@azazelmp4: All of them can't beat a list of 150+ characters and most of those characters solo the verse even the 150th. you're aboslutely riridculous. Low tiers blitz and one shot most of them. Make me laugh more, let alone the top guys you're another fool.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkshl: You haven't done anything at all, these characters haven't even been mentioned before except Space isthar as you don't debunk. You're just a troll, so prove what you say or get out.

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By JKSHL

@sourenaraya: Can you show me a character that can beat Law let alone Zorro ? All you do is just troll ,lie bad powerscaling, trolling, spew random stuff and waste my time. You showimagery and spew name random characters with random feats like we can't do the same and you haven't even shown how they tank a single swing from Zorro. You're talking like they won't get blitzed or engage in CQC you're silly. You trolls on this site are either dumb or pitiful clowns. none of these fodder here have the durability or raw strengh to do anything even beat early Zorro. Make me laugh more.

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkshl said:
@devoidruby said:

Zoro slashes in their general direction and turns them into red mist.

AzazelMP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By AzazelMP4

@jkshl this gonna be my last message but if you think nobody in nasuverse/fate can solo one piece then Zeus, romulus quirinus, god arjuna, avenger ishtar, goetia,ORT, artemis, archetype earth arcuied, amaterasu, sefar and other multiple characters say hello. Everyone here is planet buster and above. while it is debatable who wins this specific match, nobody in one piece is soloing fate verse and Not gonna waste my time on you now, this my last message on this thread.

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By JKSHL

@azazelmp4: Who can beat Eneru ? Tha's my 150th character that can solo the verse. I got 149 more. All of those guys are blitz one shot material to low tiers. none of them are planetary. Planetary isn't enough to do anything to OPverse that's one casual swing from a Yonko hell that's ridiculous lowball, or any advanced Haki techniques. none of them can even beat Law Kuma , fodder like Blueno with knowledge spite the fodder ere or Eneru let alone the verse the monsters of it. You're funny.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkshl said:

@azazelmp4: Who can beat Eneru ? Tha's my 150th character that can solo the verse. All of those guys are blitz one shot material to low tiers. none of them are planetary. Planetary isn't enough to do anything to OPverse that's one casual swvg from a Yonko or any advanced Haki techniques, none of them can even beat Law Kuma or Eneru let alone the verse the monsters of it. You're funny.

Damn, find out about these characters before you speak! It solo OPverse easily, I can even added, Void Shiki, Knight Edem, Kama, BB Monncancer, Super Karna, MHXX, Gil, Solomon, Saver, Sefar (Velber).

And even though I hate Arcrueid archetype earth she raises her hand Zoro dies, anyone in OP dies.

No Caption Provided

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By JKSHL

@sourenaraya: Damn, find out about these characters before you speak! It solo OPverse easily, I can even added, Void Shiki, Knight Edem, Kama, BB Monncancer, Super Karna, MHXX, Gil, Solomon, Saver, Sefar (Velber).

You think people don't know anime verses and can't name random characers. That's hilarious.

Get the hell out of here. Soloing One Piece is impossible for lolblitz lollone shot fodder. They all get blitzed and one shotted. On the other hand low tiers with Haki solo the verse. You can't be serious with that scan. tROLL. Zorro walks through that attack like it didn't exist and one shots the verse. Turns out you're an ignravt troll you don't even know OP powerscaling to show scans like this. You're funny you joke. Go and read One Piece there's a lot of random characters with OP abilties some are beyond OP.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkshl said:

@sourenaraya: Get the hell out of here. Soloing One Piece is impossible for oblitz one shot fodder. They all get blitzed and one shotted. On the other hand low tiers with Haki solo the verse.

F****** troll 🤦‍♂️

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

It seems the Roach has traveled to another thread

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By JKSHL

@death8dragon: Hey pitiful waste, that would be you, salty maggot. Little roach.

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkshl: Wow you are really hurting my feelings with your insults I might go cry myself to sleep now you roach

JKSHL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By JKSHL

@death8dragon: Make me laugh more roach. You're such a roach you came in here just to roach you beyond disgusting. Huh, You're such a raoch You can't even make up your own insults.

Loser.