Sanji vs Smoker

Battle takes place in an open field

Win by Death or K.O

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
#2 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

Doffy solos easily.

Sanji would defeat Smoker without too many problems, but he is a non factor against Doffy and Zoro can't defeat him alone.

#3 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol @ doffy soloing, Sanji is just above the distraction level needed but adding smoker complicates things. If Zoro oneshots smoke super early I could see something otherwise team 2 handily.

#4 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone here didn't even read the OP.... nothing surprising about it since he is commenting about a manga he didn't read.

#5 Posted by Chris-Sama (3624 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji isn't one shotting smoker.

Zoro cannot handle doffy by himself. Doffy solos this.

#6 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini: I'd hate to have to make a mess of another thread to silence you again, please do feel free to refute it if my knowledge is in question; Even if it was (once again, feel free to try me) I doubt you have the particular skill set to correct me judging on your reliance of head-canon.

Doffy isn't soloing Sanji and Zoro unless he spams ooc techniques off the bat and immediately goes for Sanji to make it one-on-one.

Avatar image for johnpeterbanana
#7 Posted by JohnPeterBanana (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern said:

Doffy isn't soloing Sanji and Zoro unless he spams ooc techniques off the bat and immediately goes for Sanji to make it one-on-one.

Actually, OP says it's Zoro vs Doffy and Sanji vs Smoker, not an actual team fight.

OT: Doffy beats Zoro, Sanji beats Smoker, and then Doffy beats Sanji.

#8 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, yeah silence me again....people like you make this site really annoying... I find really hard that you can't understand that I simply don't want to waste too much time with someone who literally doesn't know what he is talking about and read his own manga.

Zoro can't cut his strings. Proved on panel. I'm not against special people, but I usually avoid them.

Sanji is fodder against him. Proved on panel.

So obviously Sanji gets stomped, as already happened on panel, and while Zoro will last a little longer he can't win.

Btw Doffy can clone, in case you didn't know, so it's a 2v2 (Doffy vs the duo) were one team is completely outclassed in everything.

Also like I've said multiple times please refrain from tagging me again, I hate trolls, misinformed people and drama so...

Btw try to read the OP next time.

#9 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishinisaid:

Yeah, yeah silence me again....people like you make this site really annoying... I find really hard that you can't understand that I simply don't want to waste too much time with someone who literally doesn't know what he is talking about and read his own manga.

Cos' ur a bad debater that operates on head-canon, aren't you still 'wasting time' by typing the reply in the first place? I've expended the effort to grab the scans, you know how this is going to end now sir.

Zoro can't cut his strings. Proved on panel. I'm not against special people, but I usually avoid them.

You mean Zoro didn't WANT to cut his strings? You mean after he directly stated he wanted Luffy to Finish Doffy? You mean after the civilians tell him how it works and he decides to stop for the sake of the fodder around him? You mean before or after Fuji stopped caring? To suggest his strings can't be destroyed by superior force than it's shown to take is an NLF. Does this look like what Zoro did against Pica to you?

No Caption Provided

Are we back to ignoring canon again? Are we also going to ignore that pushing it back was the plan in the first place?:

No Caption Provided

My god, you spew utter rubbish on every topic you claim to be knowledgeable on. Surely you've learned by now that theirs consequences for such garbage.

Sanji is fodder against him. Proved on panel.

More than enough of a sizeable distraction for Zoro to get behind him and Land that Fatal blow.

So obviously Sanji gets stomped, as already happened on panel, and while Zoro will last a little longer he can't win.

So your premise is that Zoro is going to watch whilst the whole thing happens.

Btw Doffy can clone, in case you didn't know, so it's a 2v2 (Doffy vs the duo) were one team is completely outclassed in everything.

Speaking of wasn't that string clone decapitated? Zoros cutting damage is mountain level, show me doffys strings having immunity to cutting of that level.

Also like I've said multiple times please refrain from tagging me again, I hate trolls, misinformed people and drama so...

You're deliberately speaking to me but don't have the courage to tag me, it's only right that I belittle you for such as well as insinuate you are being both ignorant and intentionally biased.

Btw try to read the OP next time.

You made an O/T comment about Doffy soloing which was corrected. Try again.

#10 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I've said he read his own mnaga, misinterpret and literally ignore the scan he himself posted....

We obviously don't know that the plan was to defeat Doffy and that was it...Like if it has anything to do with saving thousands (his friends are included too) of people from the cage....and we totally don't see the effort that Zoro is putting into it right? Lol

You even imagine things...never said the strings can't be deso...learn to read.

Decapitating the clone...like if that changed anything....it wasn't just for trolling them that Doffy did it right? Lol

Also Sanji vs Clone that's GG. And Sanji is nowhere near a distraction for Doffy.

This gets more embarrassing every time. Kek

Dude maybe read all my comment before "correcting" me...=/

I'll unblock and actually respond to you when you decide to leave your fantasy world with imaginary manga, with ridiculous misinterpretations and stop spreading misinformation. Also you are the one who tagged me. Bye bye

#11 Posted by seastone98 (4700 posts) - - Show Bio

Doffy >zoro>/=sanji>smoker

#12 Edited by ikoginyourashe (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Let’s say that Sanji and Vergo are on similar terms. Smoker got rekt by Vergo. Then it's Zoro and Sanji vs Doffy. Doffy gets a mid difficulty win on Sanji [Dont wanna say low diff otherwise people will get butthurt]. Zoro then proceeds to do a Law movement and heavily damages Doffy. Doffy survives and finishes of Zoro.

#13 Posted by HATSoffMELO (2555 posts) - - Show Bio

Doffy solos easily.

Sanji would defeat Smoker without too many problems, but he is a non factor against Doffy and Zoro can't defeat him alone.