• 74 results
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By King_Saturn
But that was a Silver Age Superman feat ( The Black Hole )... Kal Kent is far stronger than Silver Age Superman... so he can do feats far greater than what the SA Superman is capable of...
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#52  Edited By Zoom
King Saturn said:
"I still dont see why Kal Kent couldnt hurt him... not if he is supposed to be leaps and bounds ahead of Silver Age Superman in raw strength... "

Physical invulnerability.

You cannot hurt the Juggernaut with raw strength, no matter how great it is.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By King_Saturn
Zoom said:
"King Saturn said:
"I still dont see why Kal Kent couldnt hurt him... not if he is supposed to be leaps and bounds ahead of Silver Age Superman in raw strength... "

You cannot hurt the Juggernaut with raw strength, no matter how great it is."
Hmmmmm... many characters have Physical Invunerability and have been hurt by Superman... how is Juggs physical invunerabilty greater than some of the other enemies that Superman has faced ? Doomsday ? Despero ? Shaggy Man ? Is Juggs that much more durable than these characters ? 
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Zoom
King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
"King Saturn said:

But thats a weak argument... many characters have great Physical Invunerability and have been hurt by Superman... how is Juggs physical invunerabilty greater than some of the other enemies that Superman has faced ? "
Because when the strongest characters in all of marvel hit him, nothing happens.

Even some of the toughest characters in DC like Superboy Prime get hurt when Superboy or comparable level characters punch them.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By King_Saturn
Zoom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
"King Saturn said:

But thats a weak argument... many characters have great Physical Invunerability and have been hurt by Superman... how is Juggs physical invunerabilty greater than some of the other enemies that Superman has faced ? "
Because when the strongest characters in all of marvel hit him, nothing happens.

Even some of the toughest characters in DC like Superboy Prime get hurt when Superboy or comparable level characters punch them."
But thats the thing. Who are the strongest of Marvel ? And how do they compare to the strongest of DC ? I mean would you say that Gladiator is as physically strong as Superman ? Or Sentry as physically strong as Martian Manhunter ? I dont know man... so how do we know what Juggs can really handle here against these DC Characters who show greater physical feats than there Marvel Counterparts ?
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Zoom

Hulk has much greater strength feats than Superboy and despite what Hulk fanboys will tell you, the Hulk has failed time and again to actually physically harm the full powered Juggernaut in any way.

Even if you don't believe he's physically invulnerable, evidence clearly shows that he's waaaaaaay the hell tougher than Superboy Prime, another character who is so strong he breaks the laws of physics.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By King_Saturn
Zoom said:
"

Hulk has much greater strength feats than Superboy and despite what Hulk fanboys will tell you, the Hulk has failed time and again to actually physically harm the full powered Juggernaut in any way.

Even if you don't believe he's physically invulnerable, evidence clearly shows that he's waaaaaaay the hell tougher than Superboy Prime, another character who is so strong he breaks the laws of physics.

"
I dont think The Hulk is stronger than Superboy Prime though... I mean you have to measure the fact the The Hulk doesnt have the speed that Superboy Prime does... and even if Hulk was a little stronger than Superboy Prime... what does logic tell us ? If something that is moving at light speed hits you will 200 billion tons strength the velocity of the attack would be greater than something that hits you with 500 billion ton strength moving at 100 miles an hour tops...isnt that why Zoom is so phyically powerful ? Because he can move so fast and the velocity of his attacks create a level of super strength for him ? 
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Zoom

But the Hulk is stronger than Superboy, who can make Superboy Prime bleed in one punch to the face.

And yet the Hulk has never so much as brused a full powered Juggernaut.

Juggernaut's durability is superior to Superboy Prime's.  By a lot.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By King_Saturn
Zoom said:
"But the Hulk is stronger than Superboy, who can make Superboy Prime bleed in one punch to the face.

Juggernaut's durability is superior to Superboy Prime's.  By a lot."
How do you know The Hulk could make Superboy Prime bleed with one punch to the face ? Black Adam wasnt able to do that to Superboy Prime during the Infinite Crisis... you think The Hulk is stronger than Black Adam then ?
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Zoom

I think they're comparable but both are quite a bit stronger than Superboy.

But we don't even have to go by that example.  Dozens of characters have made Superboy Prime bleed.

The same cannot be said for the Juggernaut.

You've read a lot of my posts, KC.  I'm a DC fan through and through.  I hate the Hulk.  But I call 'em like I see 'em and the Juggernaut cannot be injured by physical force alone.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By King_Saturn
Zoom said:
"

I think they're comparable but both are quite a bit stronger than Superboy.

But we don't even have to go by that example.  Dozens of characters have made Superboy Prime bleed.

The same cannot be said for the Juggernaut.

You've read a lot of my posts, KC.  I'm a DC fan through and through.  I hate the Hulk.  But I call 'em like I see 'em and the Juggernaut cannot be injured by physical force alone.

"
Ah Huh... and its KS not KC...

lol
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Zoom

Oh...I must have confused you with someone else. :-p

Where did KC go? <-<

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
"But the Hulk is stronger than Superboy, who can make Superboy Prime bleed in one punch to the face.

How do you know The Hulk could make Superboy Prime bleed with one punch to the face ? Black Adam wasnt able to do that to Superboy Prime during the Infinite Crisis... you think The Hulk is stronger than Black Adam then ? "
kon-el made him bleed.  So did bart allen. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By King_Saturn
the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:

How do you know The Hulk could make Superboy Prime bleed with one punch to the face ? Black Adam wasnt able to do that to Superboy Prime during the Infinite Crisis... you think The Hulk is stronger than Black Adam then ? "
kon-el made him bleed.  So did bart allen. "
Ah Huh... well maybe Emo Prime was going through that special time of the year

lol
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Zoom
"kon-el made him bleed.  So did bart allen. "
Bart Allen was supposed to be awesome as the Flash.  He would have been too, if they had given him a decent writer and not killed him off. :-(
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
Bart Allen was supposed to be awesome as the Flash.  He would have been too, if they had given him a decent writer and not killed him off. :-("
how about that fight with zoom ;P
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Superman One Million FTW!

Zoomernaut might be a little faster, but he gets mind raped since he doesn't have the helmet.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#68  Edited By Vrakmul
nathandan1222 said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Kal Kent's claim to fame is "faster than a speeding tachyon"

Superman's is "faster than a speeding bullet"

We all know how much faster Superman is than a bullet.  lol"

tachyons arent real though zooms gotta be 200 times faster then the speed of light"
Tachyons are real, we just can't detect them as photons can't catch up to them no matter what.
nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#69  Edited By nathandan1222
Dreadnaught said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Kal Kent's claim to fame is "faster than a speeding tachyon"

Superman's is "faster than a speeding bullet"

We all know how much faster Superman is than a bullet.  lol"

tachyons arent real though zooms gotta be 200 times faster then the speed of light"
Tachyons are real, we just can't detect them as photons can't catch up to them no matter what."

its a theory
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Zoom
"Zoom said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
Bart Allen was supposed to be awesome as the Flash.  He would have been too, if they had given him a decent writer and not killed him off. :-("
how about that fight with zoom ;P"

You mean the fight where Zoom used every power that he's been specifically stated to not have and mopped the floor with Bart for an entire issue before Bart one punched him?

Almost as silly as Deadshot beating Mirror Master.
MeleeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So like zommernaut Wins!

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Kal has any reaction feats.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kal Stomp .

NakedSnek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By NakedSnek

@king_saturn: Superman One Million is not even close to being fast as zoom, Zoom does not have a limit simply he can choose to slow everything around him to his perspective that make anything for him to move take billion of years to move its atoms

and then he increases his own timescale on his body meanwhile everything around him is slowed down to his perspective which means

2x

Zoom can easily destroy superman one million by just putting a bed close to superman one million while being frozen in frame to hunters perspective

then he can just do satanillion white dwarf star punches right into million supes face till he is damaged and go to bed

Zoom can simply split Superman one million atoms by

No Caption Provided

Zoom is faster than anything, in regular basis while zoom is being soft on heroes while slowing himself down to talk to them, even reality itself cannot percieve him correctly

Superman is not faster than reality how the heck is he even going to touch zoom