Zoom vs Kid Buu

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#501  Edited By BIackFlash
@randumo24 said:
" I am shocked "Zoom" thinks Zoom wins. Nobody is arguing, atleast should be, that Zoom isn't faster here. The biggest problem is that Zoom has no way to kill Buu. Until that problem is solved, Buu wins since he can blow up the planet and win that way. "
How does he counter Zoom's speed blitz?
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#502  Edited By Baldy
@BIackFlash said:
" @randumo24 said:
" I am shocked "Zoom" thinks Zoom wins. Nobody is arguing, atleast should be, that Zoom isn't faster here. The biggest problem is that Zoom has no way to kill Buu. Until that problem is solved, Buu wins since he can blow up the planet and win that way. "
How does he counter Zoom's speed blitz? "
Zoom can't hurt Buu. He's probably the only DBZ character that can actually beat Zoom and only by blowing up the planet.
Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#503  Edited By Just_Because
@Baldy said:
" @BIackFlash said:
" @randumo24 said:
Zoom can't hurt Buu. He's probably the only DBZ character that can actually beat Zoom and only by blowing up the planet. "

lol no 

guildo the weakest member of the ginyu force would kill zoom in 0 seconds. janemba would turn him into a jellybean. goku would just use instantious movement and punch his head clean off his body. i could go on and on but i dont feel like it
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#504  Edited By Baldy
@Just_Because said:
" @Baldy said:
" @BIackFlash said:
" @randumo24 said:
Zoom can't hurt Buu. He's probably the only DBZ character that can actually beat Zoom and only by blowing up the planet. "
lol no   guildo the weakest member of the ginyu force would kill zoom in 0 seconds. janemba would turn him into a jellybean. goku would just use instantious movement and punch his head clean off his body. i could go on and on but i dont feel like it "
No one in DBZ is fast enough to touch Zoom. Even if they are FTL like a lot of DBZ fans say it wouldn't be enough.
Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#505  Edited By Just_Because
@Baldy said:
" @Just_Because said:
" @Baldy said:
" @BIackFlash said:
" @randumo24 said:
lol no   guildo the weakest member of the ginyu force would kill zoom in 0 seconds. janemba would turn him into a jellybean. goku would just use instantious movement and punch his head clean off his body. i could go on and on but i dont feel like it "
No one in DBZ is fast enough to touch Zoom. Even if they are FTL like a lot of DBZ fans say it wouldn't be enough. "

zooms power is to slow down his own personal time making him seem really really fast. Time almost looks as if it stops. Guldo actually stops time. Not only can he stomp time but he can essentially freeze you in time kid of like speed steal and just have his way with you 

janemba reality warped all of heaven and hell into a giant ice jellybean thing. Brought the dead back to life, cut open reality by swinging a sword that doesnt even need to touch you to kill you, same sword can slice through reality. He teleports and regenerates. Not to mention just about everyone after the saiyan saga can bust a planet/ survive a planet exploding. 

zoom can run as fast as he wants. He's not going anywhere when people from dbz can just trap you in time, or freeze it. Or just plane blow up the planet and laugh at you. Trap you and then use a reality cutting sowrd that doesnt even need to touch you to kill you. 

$ people right off the back i can name have Instantanious movement which essentially makes them faster than zoom. And like i said, theres guldo who can freeze time all together. 

speed is suppose to mean something to a bunch of people who casualy blow up planets, stop time, and reality warp?
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#506  Edited By Baldy
@Just_Because said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Just_Because said:
" @Baldy said:
" @BIackFlash said:
" @randumo24 said:
No one in DBZ is fast enough to touch Zoom. Even if they are FTL like a lot of DBZ fans say it wouldn't be enough. "
zooms power is to slow down his own personal time making him seem really really fast. Time almost looks as if it stops. Guldo actually stops time. Not only can he stomp time but he can essentially freeze you in time kid of like speed steal and just have his way with you  janemba reality warped all of heaven and hell into a giant ice jellybean thing. Brought the dead back to life, cut open reality by swinging a sword that doesnt even need to touch you to kill you, same sword can slice through reality. He teleports and regenerates. Not to mention just about everyone after the saiyan saga can bust a planet/ survive a planet exploding.   zoom can run as fast as he wants. He's not going anywhere when people from dbz can just trap you in time, or freeze it. Or just plane blow up the planet and laugh at you. Trap you and then use a reality cutting sowrd that doesnt even need to touch you to kill you.  $ people right off the back i can name have Instantanious movement which essentially makes them faster than zoom. And like i said, theres guldo who can freeze time all together.  speed is suppose to mean something to a bunch of people who casualy blow up planets, stop time, and reality warp? "
In the time it takes those characters to think about doing somthing like that they'd already be dead. That's why Zoom is so powerful, you effectively have to be immune to him to be able to do anything at all because you arn't likely to get the first hit (Unless you're The Runner or KC Flash I guess). That's why Buu can win, eventually Zoom's going to get tired of beating on him and Buu will get the chance to blow up the planet.
Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#507  Edited By Just_Because
@Baldy said:
" @Just_Because said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Just_Because said:
" @Baldy said:
" @BIackFlash said:
" @randumo24 said:
zooms power is to slow down his own personal time making him seem really really fast. Time almost looks as if it stops. Guldo actually stops time. Not only can he stomp time but he can essentially freeze you in time kid of like speed steal and just have his way with you  janemba reality warped all of heaven and hell into a giant ice jellybean thing. Brought the dead back to life, cut open reality by swinging a sword that doesnt even need to touch you to kill you, same sword can slice through reality. He teleports and regenerates. Not to mention just about everyone after the saiyan saga can bust a planet/ survive a planet exploding.   zoom can run as fast as he wants. He's not going anywhere when people from dbz can just trap you in time, or freeze it. Or just plane blow up the planet and laugh at you. Trap you and then use a reality cutting sowrd that doesnt even need to touch you to kill you.  $ people right off the back i can name have Instantanious movement which essentially makes them faster than zoom. And like i said, theres guldo who can freeze time all together.  speed is suppose to mean something to a bunch of people who casualy blow up planets, stop time, and reality warp? "
In the time it takes those characters to think about doing somthing like that they'd already be dead. That's why Zoom is so powerful, you effectively have to be immune to him to be able to do anything at all because you arn't likely to get the first hit (Unless you're The Runner or KC Flash I guess). That's why Buu can win, eventually Zoom's going to get tired of beating on him and Buu will get the chance to blow up the planet. "

lol wonder woman tagged zoom 

i'm not about to sit here and listen to this crap 

i told you who could beat him and why, and people who are faster and have basically the same power but better and all you've got is before they can think blah. Whatever, thats your opinion and you're welcome to it
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#508  Edited By Baldy
@Just_Because said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Just_Because said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Just_Because said:
" @Baldy said:
" @BIackFlash said:
" @randumo24 said:
In the time it takes those characters to think about doing somthing like that they'd already be dead. That's why Zoom is so powerful, you effectively have to be immune to him to be able to do anything at all because you arn't likely to get the first hit (Unless you're The Runner or KC Flash I guess). That's why Buu can win, eventually Zoom's going to get tired of beating on him and Buu will get the chance to blow up the planet. "
lol wonder woman tagged zoom  i'm not about to sit here and listen to this crap  i told you who could beat him and why, and people who are faster and have basically the same power but better and all you've got is before they can think blah. Whatever, thats your opinion and you're welcome to it "
Resorting to insults again, well done. Doesn't change the facts.
Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#509  Edited By Just_Because
@Baldy said:
" @Just_Because said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Just_Because said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Just_Because said:
" @Baldy said:
" @BIackFlash said:
" @randumo24 said:
lol wonder woman tagged zoom  i'm not about to sit here and listen to this crap  i told you who could beat him and why, and people who are faster and have basically the same power but better and all you've got is before they can think blah. Whatever, thats your opinion and you're welcome to it "
Resorting to insults again, well done. Doesn't change the facts. "

i would love for you to point out the insult. 

change what facts? the facts of dbz people cant dodge zoom because you say so? lol like i said wonder woman and plenty others have managed to tag zoom. Goku using instantanious movement is faster than zoom. Guldo simply freezes time and zoom cant do squat. 

you need to learn the differencee between facts and personl opinion which you are entitled to.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#510  Edited By Baldy

"i'm not about to sit here and listen to this crap" - insulting.

Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#511  Edited By Just_Because
@Baldy: 

whats insulting is that you keep spewing crap as facts
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#512  Edited By Baldy
@Just_Because said:
" @Baldy:  whats insulting is that you keep spewing crap as facts "
This is really helping your case. Keep it up.
Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#513  Edited By Just_Because
@Baldy said:
" @Just_Because said:
This is really helping your case. Keep it up. "

no i wont keep it up. because talking to you is a waste of time. You dont proof to back up anything you say so instead you choose to do this. Well you can derail this thread by yourself. I wont be retorting unless you actually have something to add to the conversation. that goes for the other thread you're derailing as well.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#514  Edited By Baldy
@Just_Because said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Just_Because said:
This is really helping your case. Keep it up. "
no i wont keep it up. because talking to you is a waste of time. You dont proof to back up anything you say so instead you choose to do this. Well you can derail this thread by yourself. I wont be retorting unless you actually have something to add to the conversation. that goes for the other thread you're derailing as well. "
I'm derailing what now? I'm not allowed to have an opinion or somthing? Zoom has already shown in this thread to be faster than Flash who is boosted by two other flashes... what more proof does there need to be that virtually anyone he faces will be down before they can think?
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

watch how you speak to each other please or the thread will be shut down

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#516  Edited By Superparody

Zoom cant kill Buu 
Zoom can only hurt him through physical force 
Buu wins because he can blow up the planet
drkcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#517  Edited By drkcloud
@Superparody said:

" Zoom cant kill Buu Zoom can only hurt him through physical force Buu wins because he can blow up the planet "

problem is we DONT know that buu has infinite endurance, from what we can tell from fat buu(yes i know hes weaker) theres a limit to how many times they regenerated before they run out of energy and possibly killed. now obviously goku didn't have the strength to do it but zoom could potentially have it. Super-sped up rest anyone? he knocked wonderwoman across the globe, thats more of a strength feat i can say for Buu. also if buu charges up for an attack zoom can just throw shockwaves at him at FTL speeds to disrupt it. ofc.....Zoom's game plan all have to do with disrupting buu from taking any action.(flying into space, charging attacks, anything really) which i think he can manage if we take out CIS
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#518  Edited By Superparody
@drkcloud said:
"@Superparody said:

" Zoom cant kill Buu Zoom can only hurt him through physical force Buu wins because he can blow up the planet "

problem is we DONT know that buu has infinite endurance, from what we can tell from fat buu(yes i know hes weaker) theres a limit to how many times they regenerated before they run out of energy and possibly killed. now obviously goku didn't have the strength to do it but zoom could potentially have it. Super-sped up rest anyone? he knocked wonderwoman across the globe, thats more of a strength feat i can say for Buu. also if buu charges up for an attack zoom can just throw shockwaves at him at FTL speeds to disrupt it. ofc.....Zoom's game plan all have to do with disrupting buu from taking any action.(flying into space, charging attacks, anything really) which i think he can manage if we take out CIS "

ahh your right...we dont...hmm we have a stalmate here... 
we have zoom a time manipulating speedster 
and Buu a universal/Galactic destructive being 

then again...it took the combined power of every living thing in the universe...living or dead to kill Buu with the spirit bomb
drkcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#519  Edited By drkcloud
@Superparody said:
" @drkcloud said:
"@Superparody said: rue

problem is we DONT know that buu has infinite endurance, from what we can tell from fat buu(yes i know hes weaker) theres a limit to how many times they regenerated before they run out of energy and possibly killed. now obviously goku didn't have the strength to do it but zoom could potentially have it. Super-sped up rest anyone? he knocked wonderwoman across the globe, thats more of a strength feat i can say for Buu. also if buu charges up for an attack zoom can just throw shockwaves at him at FTL speeds to disrupt it. ofc.....Zoom's game plan all have to do with disrupting buu from taking any action.(flying into space, charging attacks, anything really) which i think he can manage if we take out CIS "
ahh your right...we dont...hmm we have a stalmate here... we have zoom a time manipulating speedster and Buu a universal/Galactic destructive being  then again...it took the combined power of every living thing in the universe...living or dead to kill Buu with the spirit bomb "
true true, but that was to take down buu all-in-one-go. if zoom has to fight against buu it'll be a loooooooong grind until buu runs out of energy (zoom is somewhat immune in that he can probably sleep at speeds faster then light, thats time manipulators for ya eh?)
Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#520  Edited By Just_Because
@drkcloud said:
"@Superparody said:

kidd buu has infinte endurance. Kidd buu has infinte regeneration. Fatt buu got his facebat in because kidd buu took all of his power when he spat him out. There is no regeneration limit dont even know where you got this from. Kidd buu cant be killed from physical force. Kidd buu could turn zoom into a piece of candy just by thinking about it if he so choose to. And no he doesnt need to have a beam shoot from his antena for it to work. Instantanious movement anyone. Zoom can run as fast as he wants. Instantanious movement is instant. Kidd buu uses it and tags zoom, zoom will die. No if and or buts about it. Kidd buu is unphased by muliple city busters but he's suppose to be harmed by a shockwave? LOL he blew himself up with a pplanet buster that could bust earth 10 times over and regened. Zoom has nothing to disrupt buu other than him running for his life. Untill kidd buu sense him uses IM and then kills him.

this thread needs to die. zoom doesnt have a chance in hell against kidd buu. There is no oh i'm gonna punch him tell he dies. Buu doesnt ie from physical attacks. There is no buus regen will stop working. Buus regen is infinit and his ki was stated to never go down. Zoom cant stop people from teleporting. Zoom cant stop kidd buu from creating a barrier. there is nothing zoom can do to win. How in gods name did this thread get to 18 pages
drkcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#521  Edited By drkcloud
@Just_Because: your whole arguement is moot. We don't know if fat buu got all his powers taken from him , thats speculation.first and foremost, kidd buu has Never shown the ability to think someone into a candy, second zoom is Faster then buu....no matter HOW fast (even instantaneous movements) buu can go, zoom can go faster....hes a TIME manipulator, slow or fast forward it or literally stop time....also its shockwaves FASTER then light, and no i didn't say he would get really harmed by shockwaves besides, you can't really STOP or dodge a shockwave, im saying he'll get DISRUPTED as in stopping him from whatever hes doiing. also theres a HUGE difference between getting harmed by a shockwave and getting blown up by a planet buster and regenerating.....he could get hurt by a shockwave AND be able to regen from a planet buster and still be consistent. 

Buu's regeneration is not infinite and his ki isn't either, its all your speculation, once again im telling you the only reason he was never defeated was because SSJ3 didn't have the neccesary strength,Endurance, or power. as you can tell from fat buu, he was getting WEAKER from his fight with kid buu, hence there was a limitations, if he had unlimited regeneration and he could still keep his ki, he would've battled buu to an eternity even if hes weaker, he'll just get beaten to death for a whole eternity which wasn't the case.

ZOOM could have unlimited stamina...probably stopping time taking a nap waking up and continuing.haven't really seen the fullest extent of his powers.
Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#522  Edited By Just_Because

moot 

then what do you call that scan? 

what i meant to say is he is able to hold people into place so they cant escape from being turned into candy 

instantanious movemnt is instant speed. Zoom cant move at instant speed. Zoom is not faster than Intstanious movement. And spare everyone here with the hyping up of zoom. You're only fooling yourself. Zoom affects his own personl time making himself faster.  So take your lies of zoom controlling and stoping time and keep them to yourself.   

and afte your huge obvious lie of zoom slowing reversing and stopping time...i'm inclined to believe this crap about his shockwves eing faster than light comeplete and total fabrication. Not that it matters becauase, ok you with you, you paying attention.....IT CANT KILL KIDD BUU. What part of city busters dont even scratch buu did you not understand. Zooms little windown breaking shockwaves arent going to hurt buu.

spare me there is nothing zoom can do to evenmoderetly annoy kidd buu. Kidd buu IT's planet burst moves on and does it again somewhere else.

you sitting here pulling crap out of nowhere and then calling it speculation isnt helping you. This thread was done along time ago based on what i've already read. And replies like your isnt going to change the fact that zoom cant kill kidd buu. Goku stated kidd buus ki never goes down. he then went on to say he only gets stronger as time went on. Kidd buu doesnt get tired. Someone has already posted a scan showing two different people say buu hasnt gotten a bit weaker. Nothing is speculation. 

Kidd buu nor any other buu showed they get tired. in fact buu sat down for 5 seconds and considderedit sleeping and then went out and started killing more people. 

you can hype and lie as much as you want 

kidd buu will kill zoom.

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#523  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

LOL Saiyan God Max back to trolling this forum..I wish the mods would just ban his IP already

Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#524  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Baldy said:
" @Just_Because said:
" @Baldy said:
" @BIackFlash said:
" @randumo24 said:
Ignore the troll dude,
Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#525  Edited By Just_Because

you seriously dont have anything to add to the conversation but trolling and negativity do you?
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#526  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

lol the troll calling someone else a troll

really saiyan god max/atack doctor, just stop now..you end up making all dbz fans look bad everytime you post

save what little dignity you have left and just leave, once the mods ban your ip you wont be coming back anyway

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#527  Edited By Mortein

I dont think Buu will be able to touch zoom, but neither will zoom be able to kill buu, so eventually buu will destroyed the planet

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#528  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Zoom.

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#529  Edited By SwaggaB0y

I wanna take you for a ride 

Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#530  Edited By Just_Because
@Vance Astro:
 how
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#531  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@SwaggaB0y said:
" I wanna take you for a ride  "
Hopefully attack doctor/saiyan god takes a ride on the ban wagon
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#532  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" I wanna take you for a ride  "
Hopefully attack doctor/saiyan god takes a ride on the ban wagon "

lol
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#533  Edited By FLCL1

how can zoom kill buu again?
Just_Because

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#534  Edited By Just_Because

That seems to be the million dollar question.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#535  Edited By Baldy
@Mortein said:
" I dont think Buu will be able to touch zoom, but neither will zoom be able to kill buu, so eventually buu will destroyed the planet "
I completely agree.
BROLYJUGGY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#536  Edited By BROLYJUGGY

man i just read zooms bio and abilities and there is no way he can kill buu
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#537  Edited By Matezoide2
@Mortein said:
" I dont think Buu will be able to touch zoom, but neither will zoom be able to kill buu, so eventually buu will destroyed the planet "
i agree
Avatar image for lordofthebrocean
lordofthebrocean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta give it to Zoom

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#539  Edited By Decoy Elite

Who bumped this? Anyway, Zoom punches as hard as Superman and moves so fast the Flash can't see him. Zoom wins.

Kid weather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#540  Edited By Kid weather

Kid buu wins.If he was not sealed up all life would have been extinguished in the  dbz UNIVERSE.only WAY TO STOP HIM IS TO SEAL HIM OR KILL HIM THROUGH COMPLETE OBLITERATION OF HE'S CELLS.

puiwaihin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#541  Edited By puiwaihin

Buu eats Zoom for dessert.  I mean that literally.

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In4lock Kid Buu curbs really hard.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the guy who bumped this doesn't know is that mods can see deleted posts. lol

OT: Zoom blitzes Boo with ease. Mismatch and INB4 the lock.